Yeo One

Pentagon Drabbles

Yoona slammed and kicked the door in all her might in hopes it would open.
“Hey! Let me out! YAH!” 
Changgu, who is casually sitting on the floor shook his head due to his action. “I suggest you stop doing that. You’re just hurting yourself.” 
She grunted and drag herself on the cold floor and glared at the calm man across her. Changgu didn’t even seemed to be bothered by her glares and stared at her back. 
“It’s your fault they lock us up in here.” She sadi, still glaring at him.
Changgu answered back. “As if I wanted this.” She rolled her eyes and cross her arms before kicking the closed door beside her, making changgu shook his head again. Apparently, their friends locked them up in the storage room so that they could ‘talk’ about what really happened to them. But she isnt ready to talk about it yet, much less see this handsome man who is still staring at her. 
“STOP STARING AT ME!”
“Sorry.” He said before smiling. 
“AND DON’T SMILE!” Yoona tried to avoid his gaze and looked at the painting above his head but she cant help but to glance back at him every single time on which she hates so much. He’s still so damn attractive, I cant take my eyes off him. Ugh. 
Yoona shrieked in horror when the lights turned off. One thing she hates the most is darkness. She then heard their friend’s laughing outside. 
“YOU BASTARDS! YOU’RE ALL GONNA PAY FOR THIS!” she continued kicking the floor while fighting her urge not to cry. 
'Don’t cry yoona. Don’t act weird infront of him.'

she swallowed hard while scanning the place. she cant see anything. 

'b-but it’s dark..'
she swallowed once again and with a hoarse voice, she decided to throw her pride and reached out for changgu. 
“Im here.” He said. She felt a warm hand brushing to her arms. She quickly grabbed it and started crying. 
“Don’t cry. Im here. I wont leave you.” Changgu tried consoling her by those words and gently commanded her  to sit down. 
“I-im so scared..” 
She didn’t push him away when he hugged her. She really is scared right now and she has no energy to fight him or to kick him for being so close to her like that. Like before. 
“I wont leave you.” Changgu said once more. Yoona suddenly had a flashback when they were in college, when changgu made promises he didn’t keep.

-
“You promise me..” Yoona said as her head is resting on his shoulders and they are on park. She showed her pinky fingers to him. “..that you wont leave me.” 
Changgu’s let out a small laugh. “I promise.” He said then locking his pinky finger to hers to sealed the promise. 
Yoona frowned and sat straight. “You’re not taking it seriously!” 
He smiled as a reaction to her cuteness before kissing her in the lips. Yoona stared at her bewildered.
“Im serious.. I’ll stay with you forever.”

-
“You said the same thing, too. But you still left.” She whispered. She heard changgu sighed.
“Im sorry.” He said in a whisper. 

-
“C-changgu! Wait! Yah!” 
Yoona was panting really hard when changgu finally decided to stop. They were now infront of their school building. She took a deep breath and stoo d up straight. 
“What’s wrong? Why are you avoiding me?” 
“I-it’s better this way.”
“No it’s not!” she said, stomping her feet on the ground. She could also feel the tears in her eyes. how could he say that after all those promises? “And face me! Stop talking to me like that!” 
Instead of facing her, changgu lowered his head. “I-im sorry.” 
Yoona just watched him walked away while crying and questioning herself on what went wrong.

-
“Did I do something wrong? Did I offend you in any way?” 
He shook his head. “It’s all my fault. I.. I got insecure. I had a lot of doubts. A lot of what ifs. I was such a coward back then. I guess I still am right now.” 
Yoona didn’t said a word upon hearing his words. She just couldn’t believe that changgu, a man known for his confidence feels like that. 
“I know you’re mad at me, I would understand if you wont forgive me…” 
“Did you love me? Did you ever.. fell inlove with me?” 
Changgu went silent for a minute before answering. 
“I never stopped loving you.” 
Yoona felt her heart skipped a beat when he heard his answer. She could feel his heart too. It’s beating so fast. She searched for his hand and held it tight. 
“Yoona.. I-“ 
She sighed. “I admit I got so mad when I saw you earlier. You look so happy.. like you were really fine and here I am, still broken. I questioned myself a lot of times, God knows how I swore at you everytime I remember you. Honestly, I had a doubt when you said you never stopped loving me. But you kow what made me believe you? Your heart. I know your heart would never lie to me.”  She smiled. “I think.. their idea isnt bad after all.”
“Huh?” 
“I got a chance to know what you really feel.” 
“W-what does that mean?” Yoona smiled even though changgu wont see it. 
“Yoona?”
She pulled from his hug before reaching for his face to give him a kiss.
-
Outside..
Jinho stared at the closed door. “It’s gotten quiet. Should we let them go now?” 
Hyuna hit him in the shoulder. “Let them be! They’re probably making up now. Here.. drink this.” 
Jinho shrugged his shoulders before facing hyuna and accepting the drink she offered. 

End