Chapter 4

Angels are Demons? and Demons are Angels?

A/N:Anyeong everyone! Gomawo for supporting this story :) Ive taken a liking to this story more than my other story haha XD FAIL! oh and ive finally decided on my new years resolution :) its to learn Basic Korean before im a sophmore (meaning i have 8 months) Ive decided to learn because i wanna be able to understand KPOP shows without  the need for Eng Sub. even if its just alittle. So yeah.. right now im trying to remember and pronounce the aphabet right... i got memorizing how to write it.. but that it.. haha hwaiting! Hope you enjoy the story

------------------------------------------------

"Wait what..." You sighed as GongChan and Baro eyes watched you carefully. "What are you talking about?" GongChan made a small laugh. This is getting weird "We're not hide anyth-"

"Angel..." You said as if it was obvious. "Strange.. this is the first time ive seen and Angel and Demon get along..." You looked at them. Your face was unreadable of what youre gonna do next.  "And by the looks of it you two have been keeping that a secret a long time..." You walked away.

"Ottokhe..." Baro said. "We should tell hyung"

"Yeah.." GongChan stared at you seriously as you walked up to Kevin. He saw you hit Kevin on the head and laughed alittle. "But isnt it kinda strange she knows im an Angel"

"Dude..." Baro walked away as if he didnt care. But he did. What are we gonna do now.. are we gonna have to leave Seoul.. i wonder what the hyungs are gonna say.. Baro..calm yourself down.. the hyungs can handle this... Oof! "Damn.." He looked up to see a boy with glasses. Or he knew. His hyung.

"gwenchana?" He asked helping Baro up. "You seem out of it lately. Aswell as GongChan"

"Neh.. Hyung what would you do if a person had a weird prescense.. that person... also knew that you hung out with us Demons?" Baro stood up  straight. His hyung stared at him. Gave a small smirk and looked away. He grabbed Jinyoung and another person and pushed them towards Baro.

"If it was me.." They hyung he talked to first. "Id say... kill them.. or erase their memory..." Baro gulped. "Why?"

"Baro.. is something up...?" Jinyoung stared at him.

"Yeah.. there is.." His eyes paneled quickly to you then back at his hyungs. "Shes the one..."

"You like that girl? I can get her number for you!" The boy said jumping up and down. "Whats her name ill go there right now and -"

"Pabo!" Baro hit him on the chest and he stepped back to take a deep breath.

"She knows your a demon?" Jinyoung said "I thought i told you to hi-"

"Hide my prescense to make me seem human. I did! and she found out. She also found out that Channie is an Angel" All their faces suddenly got serious. All of their faces turned to you who was waiting impatiently for Kevin ti finish eating. Hes a slow eater... 

"What are we gonna do?" GongChan said coming out of nowhere making his hyungs flinch. "We cant kill her for no specific reason.. and if we erase her memory wont things get suspicious?"

"Channie has a point" said the boy who got punched. He rubbed his chest alittle. "Why dont we just confront her? I mean what can she do?.. she doesnt look that strong"

Shes strong..if she can give people mixed thoughts..realise their an Angel and or demon... GongChan shook his head. "I dont think that a good idea Sandeul hyung.. CNU hyung do you have an idea?" CNUs eyes were locked on you for a long moment.

"For now we should just ignore it." But suddenly there were loud screams

"There she is!" shouted a male demon. He was suddenly pushed by a male angel.

"Get her!" the angel said.

Everyone screamed and ran. You and Kevin didnt run. Damn.. i didnt think wed be seen... You grabbed kevin by the wrist and was ready to run. Suddenly a gun was held to you. It was already locked and ready fire. He smiled. You looked at kevin for a moment. Do it.. His face read. Your eyes looked over to the 5 boys frozen. 

Whats she gonna do.. GongChan thought taking a step behind Baro

What are they to her.. Baro thought... he clenched his fists. 

Who is she...Jinyoung looked straight into your eyes for a second..Then broke it to look at the people who were surrounding her.

You just looked away and gave a small sigh. "I didnt wanna do this..." You looked over at the Angel holding the gun getting ready to pull the trigger. You kept your eyes closed and took in a deep breath. "Freeze...." Your voice sounded seductive and calmer... "Drop your gun and all else weapons..." You can hear the clinging of weapons such as swords.. daggers.. other guns.. fall on the floor. You look up to see everyone was in awwe.

"I..i cant control my body!" one of the demons said pulling out a gun and dropping it. He tried to lean down and grab it again.But he felt too much pain. "So this is the work of a -"

"Silence." You snapped at him. Your eyes saw the 5 boys. You looked at kevin who took a sip of his drink. He already saw this thousands of times. "Leave this place... and keep walking until you reach the end of seoul... Once you take a step out of seoul you will lose all memory of what happened" They all suddenly walked away. You looked down again and took a deep breath. You heard the door close. "I..." You out. Kevin ran over to your side.

Kevin sighed. "Rest well..." You havent slept in a week..maybe more...Umi... sleep well... I'll protect you from here on out... 

"She..." Sandeul said shivering in fright of what happened. GongChan and Jinyoung walked over to Kevin. But Jinyoung was focused on the weapons.

"How did she do that" Jinyoung said. He lifted the weapon and suddenly felt pain. He immidietly dropped it. "What the heck..."

"Its her" GongChan smiled.

-----------------------------------------

Anyeong! Its a small chapter i know.. .. i wanna practice my korean XD Maybe with my phone i can type an update in small korean.. jkay.. i think to me thats impossible..

Anyways.. what do you think this update is... as i typing this i was listening to B1A4's Sky for the Drama.. i forgot what its called. Its such a pretty song :D

Yeppuda yeppuda :)

Hehe..

Ok please keep supporting me :D 

Comments i love to read them :) they always make me happy <3