Chapter 7

Office Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the morning of the day Sohyun has to get back to Junhyung with a new report but she didn’t have it. She was going to have to ask Junhyung for an extension. She was so scared to get yelled at by Junhyung. He had believed in her to get this done and she just couldn’t get anything.

She slowly walked to her office building. Gayoon had called her last night saying she was going on a business trip today so she wasn’t going to be at work today.

Lucky her.

She thought as she dragged herself to work.

“Sohyun!”

Sohyun turns around to see Luna running towards her.

“Oh hey Luna!” she says with a smile and waves at her.

“Hey!” Luna says as she finally catches up to Sohyun.

Luna catches her breath before looking at Sohyun.

“Here” she hands Sohyun a folder.

“What’s this?” Sohyun asks as she takes the folder.

“Research for your report. You said you were struggling with it” Luna says.

“Really?” Sohyun asks in surprise and she flips through the pages.

It’s all there! All the research she needed, they were all neatly organised and labelled.

“I hope it helps and I hope I got it to you on time” Luna says.

“This is perfect! Thank you!” Sohyun says, feeling reviled.

“No problem!” Luna says.

“Anyway, I have to go or I’ll be late. Let me know how it goes”. Luna says and bids Sohyun goodbye before leaving.

Now she felt more comfortable and she walks into the office with a lighter step. She places her things on her desk before she takes a deep breath.

She walks to Junhyung’s office and knocks on his door. He tells her to come in and as she goes in she is surprised by how Junhyung was dressed. He was in casual clothes. He had jeans and a black t-shirt on. He looks up at her from whatever report he was reading.

“Ah, yes. I was expecting you”, he says.

“I have the extra report”, Sohyun says and hands him the folder.

“Thank you” he says and starts flipping through the folder.

Sohyun stands there with her heart pounding in her chest. After a few minutes Junhyung closes the folder and looks up at her.

“It’s perfect”, he says.

“Are you serious?!” she asks in surprise and he nods with a smile.

“Yes, you have my permission to start production”, he says with a smile.

“Thank you!” she says with a bow.

“Anyway, I have a trip to attend with Miss Heo if you will excuse me”

“Of course! Have a good day!” Sohyun says as Junhyung leaves.

“Wait…Gayoon!” Sohyun yells once Junhyung leave.

“She didn’t tell me with was with Mr Scary Boss Man!”

Sohyun stood there baffled.

“I’ll pray for you Gayoon”, she says before walking out of Junhyung’s office and then goes to her own desk. She places the folder she got from Luna on her table and gets to planning things for the produc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter