Author's note: Stay Strong.

Yoona and her 12 dongsaengs

I was actually planning to finish up this story in my coming sem-break next week, but I guess I won't be able to.

I've clicked into this story and read it again and again for 2 hours now. I couldn't help but cry again and again.

Jonghyun was such a precious friend to Yoona. I remembered reading an article about him mentioning Yoona as his idol women. I remembered reading an article about him saying he couldn't get near Yoona because she was too pretty.

Every Yoonastan knows their friendship(along with Suho). They were friends in school, they became a trainee together and entered SM together.

It broke my heart when I heard the news. After few hours of rumours, SM eventually confirmed that he passed away due to suicidal.

I believe the building is in a complete crying mess and complete silence mourning for him. Yoona and Suho must be crying their hearts out now, of course with other idols who are close with him as well. Even some fans who are not Shawols, cried hard. Many groups in the industry were stopping their current activities such as vlives and recordings. SM as well cleared the artists' schedules.

I may not be a Shawol, but I'm a SM stan. As it was quite obvious in this story, I ship Yoona with Jonghyun very much. Today I sincerely apologize for leaving this story behind and to those who waited patiently for me to update.

SHINee may lost a member, but they gained an angel.

Kim Jonghyun, the talented artist, lead vocal of the group, will stay in our hearts, will stay by their sides and guard them. He will be SHINee's guardian angel. ❀

To Jonghyun's family, SHINee members, SM family, Shawols around the world,

We are all in this together. πŸ’ͺ❀

*I won't be updating my Asianfanfic account anymore, if you wish to read SeYoon/Yoonhun or Exoyoong fanfics, be welcome to visit my account in Wattpad. I have the same account name as Asianfanfic. (YoonAddict0422) *