Final

The photoshoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 2015

Today is a normal day... Except that I have to do a photoshoot with G Dragon, Big Bang G Dragon or my boyfriend if you prefer. My secret boyfriend, nobody except the members of our groups or some close friends know about our relationship.
There is nothing wrong about doing a photoshoot, except for the fact that we are members of the Nation's groups and our companies are known to be enemies. Oh, sorry there's also the fact that we are secretely dating so we should be extremely carefull to not get caught.


Jiyong, unlike me, is extremely cool about this matter. He really likes the idea of us doing a photoshoot together. "This will be the first time we work together, we can spend more time together without having to worry about people suspecting our relationship. You shouldn't sorry too much about it, il will be fun... We could even do 'something' during our break."

Maybe is because I overthink a lot, but I can be calm like him. I'm really scared about us being caught. Usually when a couple is publicly dating they break up after some months because they can't bear the attention their relationship gets. I really can't bear to live without Jiyong.

Photoshoot set 9:03

My manager and I just arrived. Jiyong and his manager are already here. I go near them and I bow to them to greet them. Our managers know about our relationship, but the people around us don't, so we should act like we aren't close. They bow back to me and a representative of the magazine we are working for comes near us.

"I know it could be a little awkward but in this photoshoot you will have to act like a coup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter