chapter two (the first mission)

what you call love. (spartace)

The first location is the National Palace Museum of Korea. The five teams need to find a love bottle with a R sign on it. The love bottle is going to be a great use for the last ripping name tag mission.

“there is only two-hour limit, and there are only three bottles. If you didn’t get a bottle, the female members name tag will get bigger.” The PD announced. The teams all rushed off. The museum is huge, it is a very low percent chance to even find one. None of the teams wants to fail as they search every bit of the museum.

“one more hour left!” the PD announced, none of the teams had found one yet.

Kim Jong Kook is searching around the border of the museum. Around the corner, he sees a love heart shaped bottle. It is a love bottle!

“Ryu hwa young!” he called out.

“oppa, did you find one?”

“yes, I found one.” Ryu hwa young rushed to Kim Jong Kook. They were deciding who is going to keep it when Song Ji Hyo’s team and Wendy’s team came.

“Oh! Song Ji hyo, Kim Jong Kook oppa has it!” Wendy alerted Song Ji Hyo’s team.

“oppa run! They made an alliance!” Ryu hwa young warned him. Kim Jong Kook hesitated, should I give it to Ji Hyo? Kim Jong Kook placed the bottle on the grass and ran off, he winked at Ji Hyo when running past her. Wendy and Yoo Jae Suk chased after them.

“Kim Jong Kook winked at me. I didn’t see him holding a bottle.” Mong Ji Hyo appeared again.

“Oh! Kim Jong Kook didn’t take it!” Ji Suk Jin exclaimed. They picked up the bottle and carefully hid it in Song Ji Hyo’s VJ’s pocket. Song Ji Hyo was confused, why did oppa give her the location of the bottle?

“oppa, where is the bottle?” Ryu hwa young asked after not seeing Wendy’s team chasing them. Kim Jong Kook wanted to lie about giving it to Ji Hyo but decided to twist the situation a bit.

“I gave it to Ji Hyo. As the race goes on, Ji Hyo is the best of out the female. If we give something to her then she will trust us. At the last mission, we can make an alliance, we will make her rip everyone and we will betray her afterwards.” Some of the sentences was true. In his opinion, Song Ji Hyo is the best female in games and in running man. He also wants to make an alliance with them to help Ji Hyo. To his relief, Ryu hwa young didn’t suspect anything.

“wow, oppa. You are the best.” Ryu hwa young felt proud.

“last 10 minutes.” The PD warned. Wendy’s team and Song Ji Hyo’s team is searching on the top floor after seeing each other again.

“Wendy! I found one!” Song Ji Hyo exclaimed as she gave the love bottle to Wendy.

“unnie, thank you!” Wendy thanked her as she took the love bottle.

“how about you? What are you going to do?” Yoo Jae Suk asked. Song Ji Hyo and Ji Suk Jin exchanged smiles.

“oppa, we found one already. We didn’t want ours to be taken so we didn’t tell you.” Song Ji Hyo explained.

“ash you guys. But anyways thank you.” The girls high fived and they all did the ‘hwighting’ cheer.

“Beep!” the whistle was blown. The first mission was over.

“Congratulations Song Ji Hyo’s team and Wendy’s team. What the love bottle is for will be told at the last mission. The other female members, please come over to receive the large name tag.” The female went one by one to receive the large name tag. The name tag is so big, it covered all the females back. Running man then drove to the next destination.

“now we are at Namsan park. The two winner teams from last mission can choose to chill out or play the game. If you want to have your normal name tag back, you need to pick a photo blindfolded. Whatever photo you get, you need to find the exact same place and take the photo with the female members in it. If the winning team wants to do the mission, they will get really small name tags if they succeed. There is a 30-minute limit.” The PD announced. The two teams that won previously agreed to try. Each member chose their photo and began searching.

Many fans were there to cheer them up. Most of the running members went to ask the fans about the mission. 30minute went by and Wendy’s team and Song Ji Hyo’s team got small name tag, Bo young’s team got their normal name tag back and hwa young’s team got their normal sized name tag back. All feeling excited, they head off to the last location for the ripping name tag mission.

In the car, every team was planning for the last mission. All the members knew that the mission wasn’t that easy.

‘ring, ring, ring’ Ryu hwa young’s phone is ringing.

“annyeonghaseyo Ryu hwa young.” Out came the PD’s voice

“annyeonghaseyo.” She replied.

“today, you are a spy. Do not tell Kim Jong Kook because he is not a spy. There is another spy, if you find the other spy and rip all the members name tag in the last mission you will win. You can rip the peoples name tag if you don’t think they are the other spy. Good luck.” Ryu hwa young gasped.

“who was that?” Kim Jong Kook asked.

“it was Bo Young.” She lied.

“why is she calling?”

“she said she wants to make an alliance with us.”

“don’t trust them, they will just betray us.” Ryu hwa young left out a sigh, Kim Jong Kook didn’t find out. But what is she going to do when she has no clue who the other spy is?

(what do you think is the other spy?)