I'm Your Hero?

Force to Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@19izzati kekekeke will Yoobin and Jessica doesn't have a child but i'm planning for them to have a pet dog and it's kinda a metaphor for their child. You can have the honour of naming it if you want :)

@3xXAnnaXx3 Thank you :)

It has been over a week that Jessica and Yoona has gotten to know the troublemakers of the house. And though Yoona was normally the only person Jessica would turn to during their first day,  it was a completely different story now. 

" Yoobin~ah~ Help me. Those two are at it again!" Jessica yelp and ran behind Yoobin, using her wife's body as her shield. Ye eun and Yoona were laying on the floor laughing hard, but both settled down when they saw Yoobin;s deadly glare.  They Hi - 5 each other while walking away talking about their exllent prank and how Jessica's reaction was priceless. What's more to triumph about was that Ye eun had caught it all on camera, meaning they watch it again later on and tease the ice princess.

It had only been a week but Yoona and Ye eun and bonded together so well. Thanks to their pranks, they have become the best of friends and had stuck together like glue.  Ye eun even sleep with Yoona for a couple of nights as well, which surprised Yoobin because Ye eun normally kept herself away from people whom she just meet but Yoobin guessed that there was something different about Yoona. Unkowingly she smiled at the two and turned to her wife who was about to tear her shirt apart.

" Yah what have those two pranksters done to you this time?"  She felt Jessica arms moved to her waist hugging her tightly while she peeked from behind Yoobin's shoulders. Even though the pranksters were no where in sight she still didn't let Yoobin go and remained in that position with her head resting on Yoobin's shoulders.

" They... they... put watermelon shampoo in my shampoo bottle.  I hate watermelon!! And Then I found cucumber. CUCUMBER, in the Bathroom while i was washing my hair. " She pouted, with her voice quivering at the flashbacks. If there was one thing that makes Jessica freak out the most. it was Cucumber.  Yoobin unclasped Jessica's prying hands from her waist. She stared at Jessica's confused expression, then at her hands and then at Jessica again.

" You really hate cucumber right?" Yoobin asked cautiously , Jessica slightly nodded, trying to comprehend with Yoobin's action.

" and you can smell it if it's like 10m away right?" Jessica nodded again slowly. " Um... then why didn't you run from me when i was cutting the cucumber up?" Yoobin asked confused. She held the cucumber up to Jessica's face.  " you're lyiny!" Yoobin said with a cheeky smile as Jessica was about to run for her life.  Yoobin pop the strip of cucumber in and grabbed Jessica with both hands. She flip the girl she that Jessica was corned at the counter with no where to escape. She put the other end of the cucumber on Jessica;s mouth.  BUt the younger girl retaliated , avoiding the cucumber.

" OooH My GooD JuSt TriiY IT!" Yoobin said with the cucumber still in . She leaned in pressing her stomach on Jessica's, her eyes commanding for the brunette to open . Unknowingly Jessica parted her lips along the cool green strip to go in her mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter