1. Fear

I'm not your master I'm your lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm not your master I'm your lover

1. Fear 

(Yunhyeong)  

 

"What's this?" Yunhyeong asks, showing all of the concern about the matter that makes him shiver from within, since he has just spotted a bruise on his clavicle.

He freezes, checking it out, and he notices it's greenish: it seems old for a few days and it's so ugly, ruining his beauty.

 

 

It's a late night. The moon shines high, round white in the sky. It has just hit midnight. The master is returning to his catboy because they need each other.

Yunhyeong stops the vehicle in a blind alley, he approaches the wall and he passes his finger over the rough, thick, damp stone that turns out to be incredibly cold up to make him tremble. He recalls all those memories: it's where they met each other.

"A year ago" Yunhyeong mutters thinking about the wounded catboy beaten up by a thug along the way, of how he took him home, of how he took care of him, of how he healed his wounds, making him stay, "I'm coming back to you" he hisses, retracing his steps.

He drives until he parks the car in front of a luxurious building lost in the desolation of an area that's so far from the city, so he gets out of the cockpit and he finds himself surrounded by the darkness which becomes denser. It's a black that resembles the color of which the nightmares are made of, most of all his own, those where the corpse of his younger sister floats in the void. Eunjin is sick, she's going to die, but in a perfect world she would live forever.

He pulls out a silver key from his pocket, then he inserts it into the lock and he triggers the internal mechanism to unblock it. He places a hand on the crystal handle, he pushes the front door forward and he crosses the threshold, being circled between those walls painted of an incredibly white color.
The light coming from the whiteness manages to shine by itself.

He glances around, but it almost seems that there's an apparent calm between those walls, as if it's a false one that's about to be shattered.

"Hanbin" Yunhyeong murmurs his name as he searches him everywhere, "Hanbin" he says again, catching a glimpse of his face illuminated by the light coming from the flames.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter