I'm Sorry

Promise


"How did you know he was going out with Jeonkook?" Hoseok asked irritably.

"Everybody knew, did not he tell you?" Jin replied in a quieter voice than his friend.

"Oh, if he had told me, maybe I would not be so angry, you know ..." He looked at Kim with a wry look, making his friend sigh.

They were silent for a long time, Hoseok lost in thought and Jin nudging his piece of cake, sometimes eating it, but he was already tired of it.

"Why did not he tell me, hyung?" Hoseok looked sadly at his friend, who shrugged off the question. "Am I still his best friend, Jin?"

This time Seokjin looked at his dongsaeng, the boy really looked desolate, he was about to burst into tears, his eyes were red and slightly moist, but he did everything to hold those tears that wanted so much to fall on his face.

"Listen, Hoseok-ssi, Yoongi is your best friend and you are his best friend, he must have had a particular reason for hiding Jeonkook from you, but that does not mean he does not consider you his friend anymore. "Jin said, his tone clearly concerned with his friend, he knew how sensitive he could be.

Hoseok fell silent again.

He did not understand why his hyung had hidden Jeonkook from him. Everyone knew about them both, all but him. He felt betrayed, and he doubted if Yoongi would hide more of himself.

If he hid a boy from himself, he might as well hide other things, right? Right.

Hoseok's mind was in chaos, then he said good-bye to Seokjin and left the cafeteria, taking his bike and heading for his house.

When he arrived in front of it, he could see Yoongi sitting on the steps of his balcony.

"Finally came, I've been waiting for you since leaving your course. Why did you take so long?" He stood up, smiling at his friend who was approaching him.

"I was with Seokjin hyung." He answered, past Yoongi and unlocking the door of his house. "Come in soon." He said and Yoongi nodded, hurrying into the house.

Both left their shoes in place reserved for them and went up quietly to Hoseok's room.

Jung sat on the bed and began to take off his socks and T-shirt, going to his wardrobe and choosing other pieces to use.

After he switched, he turned his attention to Yoongi, who was distracted on his cell phone.

"Are you going to sleep here tonight?" He asked the hyung, who dropped his cell phone in his pants pocket and looked at Hoseok.

"I can not, I agreed to go with Jeonkook to school tomorrow, so I'll sleep at his house." Replied.

"Ah ..." Hoseok murmured, and then the silence was present.

Hoseok's parents then called them both for dinner, and the two did not speak for a word all through the dinner.

When they returned to the room of the youngest, Hoseok went to take his bath and then went to sleep.

It was not long, despite being upset with Yoongi, he knew he did not like being ignored or even waiting for someone.

When he returned to the bedroom, already dressed in his pajamas, he sat down on the bed and started to work on his cell phone.

"I'm sorry" It took time for Hoseok to absorb the words he had just heard, were they real?

"What?" Question, still uncertain of what he heard.

"Do not make me repeat, Hoseokie. You listened to me very well." Yoongi looked at Hoseok, and continued. "I was wrong with you, I should have told you about Jeonkook from the day he came into my life."

"And why did not you tell?" Everyone knew, but I did not. Hoseok's voice was calm, he was too tired to show his irritation to his friend.

"I do not know, maybe I was afraid that he would hate me for dating someone or stop talking to me, I really do not know, but I made him angry anyway, did not I?" Yoongi looked sad at his friend, he was sorry.

"Yes and no, I was not angry because I was dating, you have the right, you have the right to know who you want, to go out with whoever you want, to date whoever you want. I'm your best friend since I was seven years, and... well, you did not treat me as your best friend. It's me you can tell everything, since about a boy, or a particular problem. I will always be by your side. You trusted me when you told me you're gay and you can still trust. I was not there when you told your parents last year that you liked boys? So I'll still be by your side, even though I'm mad at you, because you're best friend, and... I love you, Yoongi."

Yoongi smiled, ashamed that he had forgotten how much he could trust Hoseok.

"I'm an idiot." Min said and Hoseok laughed.

"Glad you know." Yoongi looked indignantly at his dongsaeng, who laughed and pulled him into a hug. "Please, sleep with me tonight." Asked.

"I can not." She said, sighing and her brown hair.

"Okay." Hoseok said sadly, would have to get used to it, would no longer have Yoongi's attention to himself.

"But if you want, I can stay here with you until you fall asleep." Hoseok hugged the hyung even strong, now looking happier to be with him until he sleeps.

Yoongi watched Hoseok lie down, and then lay down as well. Hoseok lay on his chest of Yoongi, holding Hoseok's free hand.

They both enjoyed sleeping with each other, and Hoseok's heart quickened with every touch of Yoongi, and for the first time, Yoongi's heart warmed with the shape that lay next to Hoseok.

When he realized that Hoseok was already asleep, he left the bed carefully, picking up his cell phone and sending a message to his boyfriend, saying he was on his way home.

He turned his attention to Hoseok who slept like a baby, smiled and the boy's hair.

"I love you too, Hoseok." Kissed his friend's forehead, leaving his house and going to his boyfriend's.

Yoongi arrived at Jeonkook's house twenty minutes after leaving Hoseok's house, pressed the bell and was greeted by a Jeonkook dressed in his baby blue pajamas and with a childish face.

Yoongi liked it in Jeonkook, he was childish and innocent, he seemed to have no sense of the evil world around him, but when he kissed Yoongi's lips, he passed a completely different image.

Yoongi and Jeonkook surrendered to each other that night, with all possible savagery, unlike the other two times they had had . Jeonkook had been hotter, ographic words came out of Yoongi's mouth, and their s had been wonderful.

With their uncompensated breaths and still , they nested each other, exchanging caresses and swear love.

But Yoongi did not feel totally happy, something was missing, but did not know what really.