[1/1]

The ABC's of College Jikook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A – Academia

Jungkook and Jimin are both academic scholarship students, majoring in different courses in college. Jimin studies medicine while Jungkook undertakes a double degree in business and commerce. Jimin will deny it until the day he dies but the reason he studies medicine is because more than once, Jungkook has managed to injure himself (by accident of course) and Jimin was close to tears when he didn’t know what to do.

 

B – Believe

“Jungkook. I will not tolerate this. Break up with him.” His father’s voice is deep and commanding, the type of voice he uses to order people around in his company. Jungkook’s anger begins to pulse through his veins, remembering Jimin’s downcast face as he was bundled out the door, away from his judgmental father.

“No.” His father’s eyes widen a little at Jungkook’s direct rejection. He’s never denied his father’s orders before but usually, his father doesn’t involve himself in Jungkook’s private matters. “No. I love Jimin. Just because you disapprove of our relationship due to some god forsaken reason doesn’t mean I have to abide by your rules. This is my life. I make my decisions.”

His father’s face hardens over and Jungkook can’t blame him. Jungkook had always been the obedient one of his siblings, conforming to his parent’s expectations. But those decisions have never included Jimin. Jimin, the one who he’s been in love with since 10th grade. Jimin, who comforts him and makes him feel like he’s the only ones in the world who matters. His Jimin, the one he would give up the whole world for.

“Leave. If you love him that much then go and don’t come begging when you can’t survive together.” His father’s words are ice cold, driving daggers into his heart but even they can’t deter him from his love for Jimin. He glances at his mother who casts her eyes downwards.

Shooting a glare at his father, Jungkook marches out the door and drives back to his dorm. Jungkook wipes away the angry tears that are rolling down his cheeks as he waits for the elevator to reach his floor. Damn his father. Damn him and his unreasonable prejudice. Jungkook would show him that his love for Jimin could conquer the world. He would show that he didn’t need his father’s money or someone with wealth equal to his father’s to live a happy life.

He barges into the dorm, swearing and cursing, only to be met with Jimin’s concerned face. “Jungkook? Babe, are you okay?”

Jungkook doesn’t speak. He’s afraid that when he does, he won’t be able to stop his rant and so he walks into their shared room, shutting the door behind him. After a few minutes, he can hear Jimin’s light footsteps approaching the room and the sound of the door creaking open. Jimin carefully sits on the bed next to Jungkook and wraps his arms around the younger’s waist. Surrounded by the comfort and love of Jimin’s embrace, Jungkook lets himself go. He begins to cry and mumble incoherent sentences as Jimin murmurs his reassurances.

“It’s okay Jungkook. We’ll get through this. Your father will come around in due time and until then, we can simply prove that we can function without your family’s great wealth. Everything will be okay. As long as we’re together, we’re going to be okay.”

And Jungkook believes him, like he’s always done. With Jimin by his side, everything will be okay.

 

C – Campus Couple

Jungkook and Jimin are infamous. They’re known as the Campus Couple, the one couple that has a relationship everyone strives for. With nearly 10 years of dating tucked under their belt, they are easily the longest lasting couple on campus.

They do everything together, but in respectable amounts. They eat lunch together most days with their friends but sometimes they eat separately. They walk each other to classes but sometimes they go separately to have some alone time. They go to parties together, but it’s not uncommon for one of them to turn up with some other friends instead. They have built their relationship on love, trust and respect and as long as they both continue to maintain these values, they stay together.

As Jungkook is walking with Jimin to his biology lab, hand in hand, he can’t help but notice the looks everyone is shooting their way. It doesn’t matter if they’re admiring glances or glares of disgust, they all unnerve him, making him shuffle a tiny bit closer to Jimin for comfort. It might seem silly to some that Jungkook, the taller and physically stronger of the pair, is seeking security from Jimin; but those people don’t understand. Jimin is the pillar of his existence, helping him through his insecurities and keeping him standing when everything comes crashing down. Not to mention Jimin becomes the Queen Bee when he’s angry or protective.

Jimin squeezes his hand. No-one else matters but you and me.

Jungkook finds himself flushing slightly. ‘The palest, prettiest pink,’ Jimin always describes it as. He presses a kiss onto the crown of Jimin’s head, inhaling the sweet scent of the honeycomb shampoo Jimin uses and feels himself relax instantly.

He squeezes back. You mean the world to me.

 

D – Dance with You and Only You

Glittering chandeliers adorn the crème coloured ceiling. Exquisite décor is pinned onto the otherwise bare walls. All around the room, bright lights are scattered, resembling the twinkling stars one would see if they went out onto the balcony. And in the middle of it all are Jimin and Jungkook, dancing away in each other’s arms, paying no attention to anyone. At that moment, it is just them. Only them. No-one else matters.

Jungkook has an arm fixed around Jimin’s waist while Jimin’s is on Jungkook’s shoulder. Their free hands are intertwined, fitting into each other’s like two puzzle pieces. To anyone looking on, they appear to both be in sync, both knowing exactly where to put their feet, when to turn and when to spin but in truth, it’s Jimin who is leading the them both across the dancefloor. Jungkook is too captured by his boyfriend’s elegance and beauty to do anything but follow.

No, don’t get him wrong. Jungkook could most certainly dance. But underneath the shimmering light of dancing stars, Jimin seems to become someone who Jungkook would never believe was real. He was ethereal. Jungkook can’t tear his eyes away from Jimin. Jimin who’s face radiates with such beauty that not even the most talented painter could ever capture it all. Jimin’s eyes that shine with such love when he looks at Jungkook that sometimes, he thinks he could drown in them (but that’s okay because he knows his eyes are the same when he’s looking at Jimin). Jimin, who Jungkook would never give up for anything in the world. Jimin, who Jungkook would give up anything in the world for.

Jimin.

His Jimin.

Jimin.

 

E –Enamored by the Eloquent

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen.” A masculine voice rings out across the hall, clear as glass. “I would like to thank you all for attending tonight. I’m Jungkook and I have the absolute honour of being a guest at this seminar. I’ll do my best to not bore you all to death because the night is still young and I’m sure there are many things to do.” There’s a mischievous twinkle in Jungkook’s eye that goes straight to Jimin’s groin. He swears inside his head, trying to will away the arousal.

As Jimin watches Jungkook speak about various business and economic related things, he can’t help but admire the way the other speaks, fluent and full of dry humour that one couldn’t help but laugh. But even more than that, he finds himself enthralled by the air of confidence that radiates off Jungkook, like he was born to do this. When Jungkook speaks, all eyes are on him. No one can look away from his vivid hand gestures, light yet demanding tone and his signature, small, crooked smile.

Jimin doesn’t process a word Jungkook says. Not because he doesn’t understand what Jungkook is talking about (because he’s sure that if he tried, he could probably understand half), but because he’s too caught up in the way Jungkook portrays beauty, confidence and intelligence, all in the right amounts that make him perfect. The way the light hits Jungkook’s eyes at the right angle make them sparkle with passion. The way Jungkook directs the audience’s attention from himself to the slideshow behind him smoothly makes him seem older, more mature, more professional. The way Jungkook glances at Jimin once or twice, small crooked smile becoming just that tiny bit bigger and cheeks flushing that tiny bit pinker, makes Jimin fall in love with him all over again.

He’d do anything for Jungkook.

His Jungkook.

 

F – First Kiss

It’s just after their first date when Jungkook kisses Jimin for the first time.

 They’re both lying down on the lush grass with Jimin lying close to Jungkook, head resting on his outstretched arm. Jungkook’s heart is thumping so loudly he’s sure Jimin can hear it, but he can’t help it. Whenever he looks at Jimin, his heart skips a beat. The older is simply too beautiful up close, so beautiful Jungkook thinks it should be illegal.

Jimin catches him staring and flushes slightly, giving Jungkook a soft smile. This ultimately brings Jungkook’s attention to the other’s lips. He wonders what it’s like to kiss Jimin? What Jimin’s lips feel like? What the older tastes like? Perhaps his staring revealed his thoughts because Jimin his lips.

Jungkook’s eyes flick up to meet Jimin’s eye, silently asking for permission. When he sees Jimin slightly nod, he presses their lips together for the first time in their life. He’s never believed the notion of fireworks and sparks when one kisses someone, but now, he thinks he understands. Jimin’s lips are so soft, so plump … so pliant.

When they break apart, they’re both blushing fiercely, but Jungkook can feel that they’re closer than before, like their kiss has deepened their relationship with each other.

If someone ever asks Jungkook about his first kiss, the only word he can say is ‘perfect’. After all, anything with Jimin is perfect.

 

G – Growing Up Together

Scattered around their dorm are photos of Jimin and Jungkook together. On the wall in their living room is a string with several photographs clipped on it, a timeline of their time together. It starts with baby photos of Jungkook and Jimin, followed by photos of them in primary school, high school and now, college.

Sometimes, they open photo albums and sit there for hours, flipping through and looking over the development of their relationship. Jimin particularly likes these times since he gets to tease Jungkook about his younger self because yes, there was a time when Jimin was taller and bigger and Jeon Jungkook should never forget that. 

“Jungkook-ah, look at how small you were back then.” Jimin points at a photo of them in primary school where Jimin is posing next to a statue with Jungkook.

“And now look who’s the small one Jimin hyung.” Jungkook retaliates by poking Jimin in the side, causing the elder to erupt in a bout of laughter.

“Jeon Jungkook! I’m still older than you.”

“But hyung, it really doesn’t matter if you’re smaller than me. You’re the perfect size for me and I wouldn’t want it any other way.” Jungkook never thought he would be one for cheesy lines but Jimin seems to bring out something in him, whether it’s for the better or for the worst. He likes to think it’s for the better, really.

Suddenly, he hears sniffling and the rustling of fabric, causing him to look over at Jimin. “Hyung, are you crying?”

“Shut up.”

“Aw hyung, I love you too.”

 

H – Home

Even when Jungkook’s dad reconciles with him and tells him to come home, Jungkook refuses. With both parents out the entire day, running business trips left and right, his house seems too large, too spacious, too lonely; words that do not reflect ‘home’.

Home should be warm, comfortable, relaxing; all of which can be found in the current dorm he shares with Jimin. A place where he comes back to everyday, a place where he can simply fall into Jimin’s arms and feel at peace (or vice versa). He doesn’t have to spend days in a large, empty space waiting for someone because Jimin always comes home every day, just like how Jungkook always comes back.

So, whenever his father tells him to come home, he simply replies ‘I’m already home.”

Because home is anywhere with Jimin.

 

I – Irreplaceable

Jimin is alluring. When Jimin is just standing there, Jungkook can’t take his eyes off him, as if the other had the allure of a vampire. From his slender figure to his well-built muscles, Jungkook can never stop admiring the piece of art that is Jimin.

Jimin is intoxicating. When Jungkook kisses Jimin, he can’t stop. Jimin’s thick, peach coloured lips always draw in Jungkook’s attention and he can’t resist placing his own pair of lips onto the other male’s. Jimin’s mouth tastes like the sweetest strawberries and Jungkook can never have enough. If Jimin was a drug, Jungkook would gladly overdose.

Jimin is incomparable. When Jimin falls into his arms every night, Jungkook knows that he would never give up their relationship for anything.

When Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkook’s waist and pulls him closer to kiss him goodnight, Jungkook’s heart beats faster than it has for anyone else because Jimin is the only one he has and will ever love.

Jimin is irreplaceable.

 

J – Jealousy Shouldn’t Be a Good Look on You

Jimin really shouldn’t be this angry. His blood pressure really shouldn’t be rising this fast. He really shouldn’t be seeing red. But he does. Why? Because he can see a female, dressed in a low-cut shirt to expose her cleavage and a skirt one size too tight and short, talking to Jungkook. Correction: flirting with Jungkook.

Jimin is jealous by nature but he’s been able to tone himself down over the years, especially after they had a massive fight about his jealousy and how it seemed like he didn’t trust Jungkook. For a while, Jimin observed Jungkook’s friends that he is only acquaintances with and had to begrudgingly agree that none of them showed any signs of pursing a romantic relationship with Jungkook. After that incident, Jimin kept his jealousy to a minimum unless it was serious.

And this was a serious situation. Critical even.

Jimin isn’t angry at Jungkook, of course not. He’s furious at the female. Didn’t she know that Jungkook is taken? That Jungkook is his? That Jungkook likes ? He can see Jungkook shift uncomfortably away from the female whose body is getting close to him with every passing second. He meets Jimin’s eyes and throws a pleading look as he tries to smile at the female and reply to whatever she’s saying; but to Jimin, it seemed like a grimace.

In no time, Jimin is thundering over to Jungkook. “Excuse me, who are you?”

If the female recognizes him, she doesn’t show it. “I’m –“

“Listen, I don’t really care. I’m just here to stop you flirting with my BOYFRIEND.” Jimin interrupts. It’s quite rude, he knows, but he’s more than irritated at the girl’s behavior, especially since Jungkook has already shown his disinterest.

The female opens and closes until her brain is brought up to speed with . She glares at Jimin before stalking off, heels clicking on the concrete.

Jimin pokes his tongue out after her as he wraps his arms around Jungkook’s waist. He hears Jungkook chuckle but simply ignores it.

“Thanks, hyung. I love you.”

….

“You also look hot when you’re jealous.”

….

“Ow!”

 

K – Kissable Lips. Kissable Cheeks. Kissable Everywhere.

Jungkook loves kissing Jimin. He finds that Jimin is kissable everywhere. On his lips, on his cheeks, on his nose, on his neck… you name it. If someone ever asks, Jungkook would call it an addiction, a healthy addiction. In his defense, he can’t help it when Jimin is standing there, looking ethereal, or when Jimin is snuggled into his side, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Jungkook simply can’t resist Jimin and he’s sure one day, it’ll be his downfall. But when that happens, he know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter