Please Come Back To Me (YerinxEunha)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That person is more perfect than me.That person makes you laugh more than I do.You want that person too.That’s why you left me.

flashback

"Unnie,mianhe but i want to broke up with u.I-I Love someone else."Yerin just shock when she hear that.

"W-wae Eunha yah??W-Whats my fault?"Yerin ask with a crack voice.

"U didn't do anything unnie.I-Its just that I feel really happy with i'm with her.Mianhe unnie.Its not your fault."Eunha said while still looking down.

Yerin knows this gonna be happen since she always caught Eunha always smile and being shy with that girl.Moreover,Eunha also always laugh more cheerful with that girl than with her.

She took a deep breath,"Arraso~I'm letting u go Eunha yah.I know it will hurt me more if i keeping u with me while u more happy with her."Eunha just look at Yerin before smile.

"Thank u and mian unnie.I still love u."Eunha hug Yerin.

"Its ok~Please be happy with her."Yerin said with smile but deep inside she's hurt so bad.

"I will unnie.Thank u so much.Annyeong unnie."Eunha said before went away.

End of flashback.

My lips are telling you to be happy.But my heart is shouting out, be unhappy.Each day passes as I try to comfort my heart.But I’m growing numb at everything.

Why are you crying when you’re the one who left?Why are you calling me, when you’re the one who made me cry?.You’re not smiling like before.What did I say? There’s no one who will lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter