Bambam Meets Mark

We Were There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I quickly wrote this chapter after I published chapter1 yesterday and I'm sick while writing it, so I hope you'll appreciate this. I apologize for grammar and spelling errors.

 

"Fine, then it is settled." Bambam heared a familiar voice. Am I dead? Is this heaven or... hell? He tought as he slowly fluttered his eyes open. "Oh you're awake." His mom said while patting his head. "What is this place?" All he sees is flourescent light above him, white walls around him with some pink floural printed curtain near his bed. "Your in the hospital Bambam" His mom said while frowning. "Why did you do that? It scares me." "I'm not dead?!" He said in shock as he struggled to sit but was pinned down back in the bed. "Almost" His father answred and that was the moment he noticed Jaebum's presence, not realizing he was there the whole time. "Then, I wish-" "Shut that mouth" His mom cut him off causing him to roll his eyes. "Yeah whatever Seulgi"   Seulgi Kang was his mother's name (I know that Seulgi was his aunt in the description, and now she become his mother. You'll know in the next chapters.), and Jaebum Bhuwakul was his father's. His calling them by their names and not by mom and dad. Well, his parents were used to it.   "Bambam, you're coming with your mom but don't worry, you can visit me here anytime." His father give his cute eyesmile while sitting on the chair next to his bed. "Don't give me that smile Jaebum. It's creeping me out." Bambam said with a disgusting look. His father could only cough by that. Well, Bambam is the spoiled brat they raised. "I'll be sending you money every week to show you my support, okay?" Jaebum managed to speak, again giving his eyesmile (lmao) but Bambam doesn't want money. He want love. He want their family to be happy, and his parents would never understand. Or maybe there's a problem between his parents that Bambam would never understand. "Then, am I transfering to a new school?" He dared to ask even if it's quite obvious. "Yes, Asahi University which is popular in South Korea."   South Korea? From Thailand, I'm going to Korea? Couldn't this get any better? He chuckled by the thought. it's like Jaebum is throwing Seulgi and him away.   "What's so funny?" Jaebum asked out of curiousity when he noticed Bambam chuckled. "Your face!" Bambam said sarcastically while rolling his eyes.    

 

" So this is Asahi University, huh?" Bambam said to himself as he was entering the A.U. (Asahi University). His eyes roamed around as he was walking inside. The university was really huge to imagine. There was a mini fountain located in the school's garden which is beautifully decorated with lovely and colorful flowers. As he continued walking, he was welcomed by a neat and baby blue painted lobby. Bambam's mouth was slightly open in awe as he was walking. He then stared on the yellow folder he's holding a while ago. He opened it and read. Well, it's just the list of his schedules and classroooms.

Room 16? Where is it? He questioned in his mind. He is now in grade 12 and a lil bit nervous. He's the kind of a person that didn't want to adjust, the spoiled brat he is. But the new environment was comforting, it was nice, and Bambam could feel that he was in the right place. Getting back, he was having a really hard time finding his classroom, and let me remind that he was a spoiled brat. His life in A.U. was just walking there, and asking here.

"Finally..." He said running out of breath, exhausted. He is in front of Room16, a class for smart students, section A. He took a deep breath first before holding the doorknob, opening the door in the process. The chat between the class quite down as he entered the classroom and Bambam could feel goosebumps down his spine because his classmates were staring at him.

O...kay? Why are they staring? They're creeping me out. Bambam thought as he swallowed. He takes a look around first before finding an empty seat beside the girl wearing glasses. He walks towards it, not forgetting those eyes around him.

"Uhm, hi? Is someone sitting here? He said as he smiled sweetly at the said girl but she didn't bother to look at him because she's too focused on reading her book. "None" She simply said still not looking at him. "Can I sit here?" "Sure" The girl said as she flip another page. "Thanks" He took his bag from his shoulder, droping it on the floor, and he sit to his new seat. His gaze roamed around, relaxing a bit when some of his classmates were now chating again and not staring at him. So what now? Make new plastic friends? Yeah, right. He thought sarcastically. For him, sarcasm is not an attitude. It's an art.   "Hey, I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul but you can all me Bambam." He gave his sweet fake smile to the girl earlier and again, she didn't bother to look at him. "Uhh... nice meeting you" He said awkwardly, offering his hand for a handshake. Am I in a snobzone? He roll his eyes but to his surprise, the girl look at him, putting her book down on her table. "I'm Sana Son. Nice meeting you." She said fixing her glasses and didn't take Bambam's hand for a handshake, but instead, she pick her book and continued reading. Bambam awkwardly coughed putting his hands down.    It's almost 30 minutes and their teacher isn't around yet. He groaned in annoyance, appreciating his boring life, until he remember something. He pick up his bag from the floor and opened it. He saw the notebook he found earlier in the airport.     FLASHBACK (again. Hihi sorry)     "Bambam, where are you going?" Seulgi ask fixing her eyebrows. They were now in airport, waiting for their flight. Bambam stop walking, turning around to face Seulgi. "To the rest room." Bambam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter