One.

I won't forget you babe, even though I should

I can't dream yet another dream, without you lying next to me there's no air

 

 

The recording room was pretty quiet in the morning, Kyuhyun used to go there when the flood of thoughts weren't bearable anymore and he had to escape somewhere he would be too busy to focus on his problems. Writing songs was something he had came up lately to shut down the voices in his head and he'd found to be quite good at it. Not so surprisingly, each and one of his songs could have been titled as 'Lee Sungmin' but Kyuhyun wouldn't admitted it, so he was trying to change some verses to convince himself the song wasn't just another heart-breaking ballad of his own. He was right about to change a "he" pronoun he had mistaken, when the door cracked open with an acute sound.

- Uh, I'm sorry. I thought the room was empty. -

Kyuhyun didn't even turned, that voice was so unique for him he didn't need to do it. He just kept with his work without a reply. Beside what it could seem, he wasn't angry, he wasn't avoiding Sungmin (how come? They were part of the same group!) nor he was holding a grudge (well, maybe a little bit) but Kyuhyun was super shy around his ex-lover now. He didn't know what to say or how to behave in his presence, not to mention when his wife was around, words were stuck down his throat and his face would turned dark without control.

- Hmm, if you want I can leave... -

And that was the other thing Kyuhyun absolutely hated about this new-Sungmin. It was like all his self-confidence was gone together with his vow on the altar, his voice even trembled sometimes when talking with other members, like he was afraid of being judged by them. He wanted Sungmin to be the old sweet but tough guy he had fallen for, not someone who stuttered all the time.

- You can stay. -

Sungmin nodded and let his backpack slide down his shoulder and thump on the floor near the table. He sat further than what Kyuhyun had hoped (not that he would have admit it anyway) and opened a big scrapbook with a lot of page with a lot of words.

- Writing songs? - Kyuhyun asked out of pure curiosity.
- I'm at least trying. What about you? -
- Same. -

Sungmin seemed a bit more relaxed seeing the guy in front of him talking peacefully, between them things were always so tense.

- What're you writing about? -

You, of course. How you broke my heart and kicked it so far away I can't even feel anything now, thank you so mu-

- I'm not really sure. You? -
- Same. -
 
As expected the most awkward moment of silence followed, in which Kyuhyun really thought about leaving since he felt a heavy weight starting to form on his chest. That uncomfortable feeling of being with the person you have a not really secret one-side love for, who not really secretly didn't feel the same.
Kyuhyun thought it was really sad that once he and Sungmin were always arguing about who would speak first, there weren't many silent moment between them, and now he didn't have any idea of what to say.
He was saved by the knocking sound on the door that made Sungmin turned and caught his attention.
The door opened slowly and a small shape came up shyly: black hair, pointy chin and foxy eyes, no doubt on who she was.
Kyuhyun struggled to keep his face straight or someone could have noticed the grimace he always wore while looking at the couple. He was so sick of it.

- Honey, you forgot your keys again. -

For a strange reason Sungmin tensed too seeing his wife walking in and his eyes met Kyunhyun's for a brief moment.

- T-thank you. - He stuttered and Kyuhyun really thought he would punch him straight in his adorable handsome face cause, c'mon, really Sungmin? You stutter even at your wife's face?

Saeun must have seen the other guy only in that moment as she bowed politely with a shy smile excusing herself for her rude manners.
Kyuhyun just bowed his head too without saying a word. The last thing he needed was a reason to starting liking her.
The girl once again turned his back at the maknae and faced his husband throwing his keys on the table.

- I'm late for rehearsal but have you thought about what I said yesterday? -

Kyuhyun scrunched his nose and tried to focus on his papers since he didn't want to eavesdrop the couple talk, or better, he'd have rather left but something in the way Sungmin kept on looking at him, like he was somehow the subject of that conversation, made him stay.

- I.. still didn't thought about it actually.. I'm sorry. -

Lee Sungmin don't you dare stutter again or I swear I'll flip this table over your head.

- Oh come on, I need a break and you deserve it too. Since you've been discharged you worked so hard with the musical. I'm sure it won't kill anyone if you take just a week to go on holiday! -

Kyuhyun felt a pinch of jealousy at those words, he never ever went on holiday alone with Sungmin, not even when they were a.. a what? They hadn't really been anything after all, a few kisses didn't make them a couple, not even when those kisses were followed by the greatest in Kyuhyun's life.
Sungmin from his side looked completely unsure on what to answer, Kyuhyun knew him too well to not read the total 'I-don't-want-but-you-would-get-mad' expression on his face.

- Honey please, you promised to take me to Venice, remember? -

And that was it, Kyuhyun held his breath and looked down to hide the frustration in his eyes. Back then when they were (not really) together, Kyuhyun had begged Sungmin to go with him on his trip to Italy, only to hear that he was too busy with family and other stuff to follow him.
Kyuhyun finally understood why Sungmin was being so vague, he was trying not to hurt him, what a bad luck his wife started talking right in front of the only person he didn't want to let know about the holiday.
Well, too late Lee Sungmin, you do know how to break my heart once again.

- I still don't know.. I should ask the company first and.. -

Kyuhyun couldn't handle that insecurity anymore, he was so not his Sungmin. Also, he didn't want to be pitied, when Sungmin made his choice he knew things would have changed and if he hadn't been a priority in the past, he surely wasn't now.
Kyuhyun had come to terms long ago with his feeling for Sungmin. Did he still loved him? Absolutely yes. Did he wanted Sungmin to know? Absolutely not. So he just gathered all the songs papers on a single stack and coughed to get the attention of the couple.

- You should go. - He said while standing up. - Venice is beautiful and romantic, you'll really enjoy it. -

And beside it wasn't his intention, all the spite of that situation came out with those words. Sungmin looked hurt, like he knew Kyuhyun was shooting at him but stayed silent cause of course that little coward wouldn't say anything making Kyuhyun feel even more guilty.

- I have to go. -

The maknae took his bag and his phone and bowed once again at Sungmin's wife. She greeted back with an unsteady look, glancing at his husband and then Kyuhyun again, like she noticed something weird was going on.
Wonderful, keep that hurtful expression, let your wife know you liked boys before.
As he left the room, Kyuhyun pinched his own hand hard just to remember that, no, he couldn't go back and comfort Sungmin, it wasn't his job anymore.

 

 

Sungmin texted him that afternoon asking if he was okay but Kyuhyun didn't even replied. He was so pathetically still mad about him going in a romantic vacation with his wife (yes, he did know it sounded so stupid) that he had almost declined Jungsoo's invitation for that night to go see his new apartment just because he was sure Sungmin would be there too.
When the door opened, a smiling Jungsoo greeted him showing his deep dimple and forcing Kyuhyun to take off his shoes since he didn't want to see a single stain on the carpet after the night was over.
 
- Thank you for the wine, you shouldn't have bothered. - Said the leader touching the big wine bottle from the maknae, if not that Kyuhyun slapped his hands away with a long sigh.
- This is not for you, it's for me. I really need to drink like right now cause it'd have been too gross to come here already drunk. -

Jungsoo put a hand on his shoulder in a caring way.

- Dude, seriously, breathe. What is it? -
- Don't you want to guess? It's pretty simple. -
- Oh.. Sungmin. -
- Yeah that's... -
- No, I mean. Hi Sungmin. -

Kyuhyun turned in an instant coming face to face with the only person he wanted to avoid that night.

- Hi. -

Sungmin was dressed casually with ripped jeans and sneakers but on the top half he wore an almost transparent white shirt that fell perfectly on his curves. Kyuhyun had to force himself to tear away his eyes from his figure cause he wasn't absolutely in any way ogling at him.
Even that night Sungmin seemed to be a living-stuttering-thing with all the shy looks and blushes like he hadn't spent almost all his life with the members.
 
- Thank you for inviting me hyung. - Sungmin smiled with those perfect shaped lips and Kyuhyun had to admit he died a little inside for cannot reach him and just kiss the hell out of him.
- And thank you for coming! - Jungsoo said taking his jacket.
 
Kyuhyun, as the evil maknae he was, struggled to not let out the just so-wrong answer he was thinking about, both for his and Sungmin sake.
Don't say anything. Don't say anything. Don't. Say. Anything.

- Yeah, I'm surprised you come, I thought you were in Venice. -

yourself Cho Kyuhyun, you deserve all the pain you're feeling.
Jungsoo watched the scene with a confused look but didn't dare to ask anything, while Sungmin once again had 'guilty' written all over his face. Nice, so now he had made Sungmin suffer again and, what's worse, he knew Kyuhyun was holding a grudge for the most stupid thing in the world.

- I'm sorry, I need a glass of wine.. or five hundreds, whatever. - The maknae escaped from his crush cause that was all he'd always done, run away from problems.

Actually Kyuhyun knew too well how childish he was being since the marriage, but he couldn't restrain the bratty behavior, he felt betrayed in a certain way and he knew if he'd let Sungmin walk through his barrier again, he would have probably crushed it.
He was already on his fourth glass of wine when Jungsoo asked the members if they wanted to stay over for the night, most of them didn't even glance at the leader (too busy stuffing their mouth with the best take away from around there) and simply gave a thumbs up. Kyuhyun was right about to decline, he couldn't really bear a whole night close to the sleeping body of Sungmin without touching him, when said boy bit his lower lip excusing himself.

- I'm sorry, my wife is waiting for me. -

Everyone just nodded like his answer was so obvious and that made Kyuhyun boil even more.
Are you kiddin' me? Ten years together and now we're just the replacement when you don't have anything else to do with your wife?
From all the members' looks, yes, it apparently means that, since Kyuhyun seemed to be the only one arguing about it. He was so mad at him that he really wanted to...

- I'm in! - He shouted a bit too loud raising his fifth glass. He wouldn't ever admitted he was already a little tipsy. - Let's spend the night of our life! -

And now he knew he was exaggerating a bit too much.

 

 

The night of their life ended with Kyuhyun, Jungsoo and Jongwoon* dozing off on the couch watching a re-run of "My Love From The Stars",  while Heechul, Youngwoon, Donghee and Sungmin were still chatting at the table playing cards and eating the leftovers.

- What is it with that grumpy face? - Jungsoo kept his face straight to the screen but Kyuhyun knew he was talking to him.
- I'm not grumpy. -
- You are, you're pouting and it's the first time I see Cho Kyuhyun pouting. -
- I'm not grumpy. - The maknae insisted.
- As you wish. - Jungsoo then turned towards the members. - Youngwoon already took my bed, there are two other beds that will be given on a first come first served basis. You can fight for them but no blood on the carpet thank you -
 
At those words Youngwoon stood up and Heechul followed immediately saying he couldn't sleep on a couch because of his absolutely needed beauty sleep and Kyuhyun was about to take the last bed when Donghee claimed it and the maknae had to acknowledge the fact that he would occupied too much space on the couch.
Sungmin said it was already late for him so he'd used the toilet and then head home, Leeteuk took the time to stretch completely on his half of the couch, while Jongwoon dropped his on the sofa with eyes already shut.
For the time Sungmin came back, Kyuhyun was the only person still awake, the slight snoring coming from the leader telling he had fallen asleep ridiculously fast.
Sungmin picked up his jacket and wallet and went near the couch only to be taken aback once he noticed everyone was sleeping. Kyuhyun felt his eyes looking at him but he didn't look back as he wanted to preserve the little pride he still hadn't thrown away. It was weird to be there with him, almost alone, it had been a long time since they talked with everyone else out of reach like this and Kyuhyun thought it was better that way.
 
- Kyu... -
- I know, I'll say goodbye for you. -

His eyes were stern and locked on the screen even if he couldn't really say what he was looking at.

- Kyuhyun, please. -
- Your wife is waiting for you, you should go. -
- Cho Kyuhyun! -
 
Kyuhyun froze in place, Sungmin had raised his voice and he'd never done that, never like never ever.
Well, at least he stopped stuttering.
Facing him seemed to be the most difficult thing he had ever done in life, but he was kind of scared otherwise Sungmin would have punched him in the face as a revenge for all the mean comments Kyuhyun had done in those months.
His hyung was eying him with his usual sad sparkle in the eyes, but this time the sadness was brought together with a severe look and the angles of his mouth were curved in a painful grimace that made him looks like he couldn't hold himself anymore... like he was actually mad at him.

- What's your problem? I know you're angry and I'm sorry, you know I am. But you can't just keep on blaming me. -

If the other members weren't sleeping, he would have been probably screaming.
Kyuhyun looked down in shame, he knew Sungmin was right but he was just too hurt to care.
 
- You left me. - It was just a whisper but the older could hear him too well.
- I didn't leave you, we weren't together. -

And once again Sungmin was right and the true was stabbing him worse than a thousand blades, that's why Kyuhyun felt the need to talk back.

- Oh yes, I always sleep with people I'm not together with. -
- It just happened Kyuhyun. -
- And then it happened again, and then again and again. And guess what? Then it happened that you said you loved me and then I believed you. -
 
Kyuhyun was out of breath, he felt his lungs burning from the inside. He wanted to scream so bad but if he had awaken someone it'd had been even worse. He bit on the inside of his cheeks just to prevent tears from falling, cause yes, he was about to cry, like a totally delusional fool who had just being rejected for the millionth time. Sungmin was right, he couldn't keep on blaming him, but he couldn't even say himself that they hadn't been anything, that what they had meant anything.. because for Kyuhyun it was everything.
 
- And then it happened that you left me. -
- Kyu I'm sorry... -
- And then it happened that you got married. With someone who wasn't me, and what felt the worst was that I didn't even know anything about it, you just came to me and said to break up. You made things pretty clear, I was nothing, only your second choice when you were or when you wanted to cuddle. And I was so stupid to believe you could actually feel the same as me. -
 
Kyuhyun swallowed all his sorrow and started to breathe heavily. He needed to calm down, he was already too pitiful in that state.
Sungmin was standing there with eyes half closed and lips trembling and the sight was too hurtful for the maknae who had to turn away from him.
There was a brief moment of silence where the deep breaths of Jungsoo and Jongwoon were all it could have been heard, but soon Kyuhyun heard the noise of a zip being opened and the rustle of clothes that rubbed together, then the cushion behind him fell under the weight of something and the boy knew Sungmin wouldn't have gone home that night.
As expected, he pressed some buttons on his phone and put it right away sighing deeply.

- I'm sorry, Kyuhyun. -

Kyuhyun tensed at the thought of what Sungmin could say, he actually was thinking to have been already too miserable for that night, he didn't want to suffer even more.

- I'm sorry cause I lied to you, and I'm still lying also to myself, because this is my life now and I can't live if I regret my choice each and every one of my day. -
Kyuhyun widened his eyes open. - Are you saying you... -
- No, I'm not saying I'm regretting, but I often think about what could have happened if I'd stayed with you. -

Sungmin stretched out his hands, the one with the wedding ring on it and he looked at it with a mix of feeling. He then got closer to the maknae and grabbed his hands with the same one tightening the grip like he didn't want to let him go. Ever.

- It's hard for me Kyuhyun, to pretend I'm living the happy life I'd imagined for my future. It's hard cause I wake up every morning and you're not beside me and even when I get to stay close to you, you push me away and that's what is making me want to just threw everything away and go back to the old life. I have no one on my side, I made everyone turned their back at me and now I pray every day for things to get better. -

Kyuhyun wasn't thinking straight, not with his hands held like that, with the warm feeling spreading all over his body. It felt so right, so why did it hurt so bad in his chest?

- So why did you get married? -
- Because I had to, it was what everyone was expecting from me, because I didn't want to live alone forever and how could I know that one day you wouldn't just realize this is not what you were looking for? I wanted you to be free, to have the normal life you deserve with someone you shouldn't had hide, that could have gave you a family and happiness. It was me Kyuhyun, the only thing that was blocking your happiness was me. I thought that if I had got married you would have looked for someone else to do the same. Yes, we'd have suffered at the beginning but then it was only a matter of time. -

Kyuhyun had his eyes glued to their hands together. Sungmin was so wrong, how could he have thought about him while making the decision of his life?

- You were my happiness hyung, after your marriage, you shattered me. I never ever for a moment thought of looking for someone else. -
- I know, and when I realized it, I felt so wrong. I made a terrible mistake and made you suffer pointlessly, but still, we won't even be able to be together Kyu, we'll always have to hide and lie to everyone, I don't want this for you or for me. We need to get over this. -
 
Kyuhyun didn't want to do it, but he had been too selfish till now, he had made Sungmin suffer for so long he felt like that was the last thing he could do for him before letting him go, even if it was a lie.
He was feeling like crap, all the veins in his body were boiling and telling him to just run away, though he let his head fall on Sungmin's shoulder and nodded slightly.
 
- Can I ask you only one last thing? -
- Of course you can. - Sungmin pressed the back of his free hands against Kyuhyun's cheek.
- Do you love her? -

The older tensed and bit his lip. Kyuhyun could see him closing his eyes and inhaling from his nose. He was so beautiful, everything about him was so delicate and smooth, he could have spent his life looking at him.

- It's complicated. I care for her, a lot. -

Kyuhyun closed his eyes too, not really keen on see the expression the guy would have made at the following question.

- And... do you love me? -
- Kyuhyun.. -
- Just a simple yes or no, it won't change anything. -
Sungmin hesitated for a moment, the words lingering on the tip of his tongue unsure on what it could've been better to say.
- I do. -

 

 

Somehow in the middle of the night Sungmin had fallen asleep in the same position with Kyuhyun still lying on his shoulder. The silence of the night was pretty tough for the maknae who didn't sleep even for a second with everything that happened only few hours before, and the flood of thoughts that kept on hitting him was driving him crazy.
Sungmin said he loved him, and while right in the moment Kyuhyun had agreed to end up things between them, after those hours of non-sleep he was starting to change his mind once again.
He knew Sungmin wouldn't have left his wife, but as long as Sungmin loved him, he felt like he shouldn't have given up on him so easily.
Sungmin stirred in his sleep and in that moment Kyuhyun realized the position he kept for all the time had brought him a particular pain on his neck. He tried to change position without waking up the guy behind him, but as he moved a bolt of pain went through his neck and he winced hitting Sungmin's nose with his head.

- I'm so sorry. - He whispered checking if the nose was okay. Sungmin was still half asleep so he didn't even budge at the pain, not fully conscious of what was going on, but he stretched his back massaging his shoulder and looking around.

Kyuhyun knew Sungmin, he had this particular sleeping habits of waking up in the middle of the night still thinking of being dreaming, it would always took some time to adjust to reality. He knew that was one of those moments too, cause the older boy was scrunching his adorable nose in confusion focusing on the details of the house he could catch.

- Why aren't we in bed? -

Kyuhyun had dealt with that side of him so many times he actually got used to pretend to be part of the dream and he'd to admit he was pretty glad to know Sungmin didn't freaked out seeing him instead of his wife, he should have dreamt about him often to not being surprised.

- This is our bed. - The maknae said with a soft smile but Sungmin still seemed so confused about something, until he saw the sleeping figure of the leader and finally started to realize he was awake. He closed his eyes sighing, face palming his forehead and Kyuhyun couldn't hold back a small chuckle cause that was his Sungmin.
 
- I'm sorry. Did we sleep here? -

Kyuhyun nodded and saw a flash of pain passing through Sungmin's face, his back was starting to hurt too. There wasn't space for both of them on the couch and surely they couldn't wake up Jungsoo only for that. To tell the truth, Sungmin wasn't supposed to be there actually and Kyuhyun had thought to just give his spot to Sungmin as he wouldn't have slept anyway. But then the older's face fell on his lap with eyes closed and Kyuhyun froze instantly not really sure if Sungmin was already sleeping again or not.

- I need to lay a bit, sorry. - His hyung said with a growl.

A lot of picture oh Sungmin and him together in bed just flew across his mind and Kyuhyun knew, there was a solution, but could he really ask that to a married man?
He loves you, you can.
 
- Hyung, if you want, we can just sleep like... - He hesitated suddenly afraid for a rejection.
- ...like we used to? - Sungmin finished the sentence and his voice didn't sound angry or irritated. - I hoped you'll ask. -

Something inside Kyuhyun's stomach flipped for like a hundred times before exploding in happiness, he couldn't believe he had agreed. He didn't dare to move before Sungmin, he didn't want to look so pathetically desperate and luckily the latter was the first to climb up the couch positioning himself in front of Kyuhyun, letting out a small moan when his head hit the dearly soft pillow.

- May I...? -

Kyuhyun still hadn't finished his question when Sungmin's hand was thrown back to look for Kyuhyun's one, he found it, he grabbed it and he took it with him till maknae's arm was totally stretched upon his belly in a heartwarming hug. That was it, Kyuhyun couldn't even think straight. He was hugging Sungmin, he was holding him like he had wanted to for oh so long and he felt so good, so relaxed... so right.

- It feels good. -

Kyuhyun smiled seeing how Sungmin was  thinking the same and in his head the Kyuhyun-vs-Saeun point tab marked a score for him.

- I knew you were a cuddler. - He muttered.
- Uh? -
- Nothing, just sleep. -
 
He couldn't hold the need to nuzzle his nose against Sungmin's neck, inhaling the fresh mint scent of his shampoo. He was on cloud nine with Sungmin on his arms, there was only one thing that still didn't fit and Kyuhyun couldn't really sleep with that thought in his head.
 
- Sungmin. - He cut the honorific on purpose but his hyung didn't seem to care.
- Hm? -
- I don't think I can do it. -
- What? -
- Leaving you... I-I just can't do it. -

Sungmin tensed and kept the hug tight. - Kyu... -

- No, listen to me. I know things won't change. For now, I'm okay with it. But you can't ask me to forget you, cause it won't work. I need you, I love you Sungmin and I know that deep inside you still feel the same for me. You're scared and I'm too, but please, don't try to know what's better for me, cause when you left me I felt so betrayed and shattered that I used to end every day crying over you. -

There was silence for a moment and Kyuhyun got closer to the older boy touching his neck briefly with his lips. Sungmin seemed to relax a little and a few puffs of air came out from his mouth.

- I won't forget you Sungmin, even though I should. I can wait for you. -
- No you can't. After all that I've done to you. -
- I don't care. I know you'll need time to adjust things with your wife or your family, but I won't ever give up on you and one day you'll start to think the life you're doing isn't what really makes you happy. And I will be there with arms open, waiting for you. I already know it will take long, months or years, but just remember, that I will be there for you. I love you Sungmin, this won't ever change. -
 
Right then Sungmin turned his head first, his shoulders following, and Kyuhyun could see thick stripes of tears  rolling down his cheeks. He was trying to hold them back but his lips were trembling so much and his brows were furrowed and Kyuhyun had to restrain to start crying himself.
He let Sungmin sob for long, letting all the stress in his life slip out of him and never breaking the hug. He even caressed his hair trying to calm him down as he blew some sweet encouragements in his ear and it wasn't until very early in the morning when Sungmin was aware enough to reply to Kyuhyun's speech.
Kyuhyun was spooning him again swinging back and forth to calm the boy in his arms and he was taken aback when he heard Sungmin's voice.
 
- I think I'm the most selfish person on this world. -
Kyuhyun chuckled and tightened the grip on him. - Why would you say that? -
- Because I am. I don't want to give up on my life, but I want you too. -
- You can have me then. -
Sungmin tsked with a small sad smile. - In about four hours I'll go home, then everything will go back to normal. -
 
Kyuhyun felt a strange dart of jealousy running across his chest but tried to put it aside. He wanted to enjoy that moment as he didn't know when there would have been others, he knew that was the last chance to say everything he wanted to Sungmin but as he thought about it, he couldn't came up with anything beside...
 
Kyuhyun pursed his lips and left a small peck on the back of Sungmin's neck.
The guy reacted lifting his head and slipping closer to Kyuhyun looking for the warmth of the kiss.

- I can't... - His voice said but his body was telling a total different story.

Kyuhyun could see goosebumps on Sungmin's arms, chills travelling down his spine as he kissed him again and again on that sensitive spot.

- You want it. - The maknae tried to convince him but Sungmin was still fighting against that blissful temptation he had dreamt about so many time in those years.
- I have a wife. - He tried again.
- She doesn't need to know. -
 
Kyuhyun's hand slid down Sungmin body until it reached his hip and grabbed it with a sinful grip. 'Only this time' he was pleading and in the end, Sungmin surrendered.
He turned back to face Kyuhyun and his eyes were glistening, like he had finally found the thing he sought for so long. They stared at each other for long, with noses brushing together and heavy breaths, then Kyuhyun decides he couldn't take the teasing anymore and just claimed those perfect and soft lips.
Sungmin didn't back down, in fact he brought his hands on Kyuhyun's face with a steady grip, moving his mouth over the one he had craved for so long. He inhaled the scent coming from the maknae, vanilla, as usual, and felt a warm feeling spreading all over his body as the memory came back.
Kyuhyun on his side wasn't fully satisfied with a simple kiss, he felt hot and light-headed, so he on Sungmin's lower lip hard eliciting a soft moan from him. He then went on with tentative on the same abused spot till Sungmin just loose his mind and straddled him holding his body tightly down the couch.
Their tongues met halfway, looking for the long lost mate and Kyuhyun tangled his fingers on Sungmin's hair to bring him even closer.

- What the guys. - Jungsoo's voice came up from the other side of the couch but neither Sungmin or the maknae could care less.

They didn't break the kiss and just go on and . Sungmin's hair were so disheveled, Kyuhyun's cheeks were bright red and their mouth just couldn't stop looking for the other's one.

- Sungmin , you're married, what the hell are you doing? - Jungsoo insisted but he didn't even stood up, as he already knew it was useless anyway. - Kyu, you know he'll make you feel like crap tomorrow, just stop it already. -

And Sungmin moved away by just a inch, noses still touching, he looked in Kyuhyun's eyes and smiled warmly, like he hadn't done in a while, then he went back kissing the maknae.

- Fine! Go on, I don't care, but don't you dare come crying to me when you'll start suffering again, it's up to you now. -

Kyuhyun and Sungmin chuckled between the kiss, they knew it would have been hard, but in that moment they didn't care.

 

 

Kyuhyun started regretting his actions right away when all the members got up and Sungmin started to collect his things to go home. Yeah, Jungsoo was right, as always, now he would have suffered even more, but he had done a promise: he'd have waited Sungmin.

- Oh, why are you here Sungmin? - Donghee asked while rubbing his eyes. - I thought you said you would go home. -
- Cause they're two s. - The answer came from a Jungsoo with huge eye bags. - I'll be sure this is the last time I invite you. -

Sungmin chuckled again knowing their leader was just joking and looked towards Kyuhyun with a strange light on his eyes. He then greeted everyone thanking Jungsoo for the invitation, and the patience, and in that moment Kyuhyun knew everything was gone back to normal. That wasn't his Sungmin, he was a married man now, who was leaving early to go home to his wife.

Sungmin came up to him and stretched his arm.

- So, goodbye to you too. -

A handshake, a ing handshake. How can you be so miserable and stupid, Cho Kyuhyun? Did you really thought things would have changed?
Kyuhyun took his hand, suddenly feeling something cold touching his fingers. Sungmin looked at him and bit his lips as he wanted to warn Kyuhyun about the thing he was giving him, then, when Kyuhyun squeezed the 'thing' in his own hand, he left the apartment with a smile.

Kyuhyun waited to be alone to check on the small note Sungmin had passed him. Written in messy calligraphy there was a message for him.

 

Meet me in the recording room at 5pm

I love you too

-SM

 

 

Well, maybe things did change a bit.

 


*l will not ever change Jongwoon in Jonghoon-oh-god-please-why

 

So thanks to all of you who reached the end, well as always english isn't my language so it would probably be full of mistakes and I'm sorry for that.
I REALLY need to read some new Kyumin fanfics so please start writing again all of you. Thanks
And most important, don't hate on Sungmin, I red some things that made my blood freeze, really. He's such a small little thing and you should protect him and love him even more now. Okay?
 
That's all for now. Ciao!