I love you.

I love you.
 
He had… Killed himself.”
____________________________________________
 
 
 
MC: “I know I may be persistent, but… Donghae-ssi killed himself because he was too much in love with you? That’s so tragic…”
 
Heechul: “ you…” He whispered for himself, annoyed as hell.
 
Kyuhyun was now sitting on the floor, curled up, as Siwon was hugging him. Ryeowook and Sungmin were hugging each other, crying silently while Yesung was softly their hair. Shindong and Leeteuk were just sitting side by side, staring into the void. As for Hyukjae… He was just sitting silently, looking down.
The audience was dead silent but sometimes we could hear ELFs sobs. Hyukjae looked at them, sorry, before continuing his story.
 
Hyukjae: “When I saw that, I immediately rushed to his side. I pulled him down and called an ambulance. But it was already too late and I knew it. His heart wasn’t beating anymore… They took Donghae away from me and I stayed alone in this big room we used to share together. I couldn’t realize that I will never see him again. That’s seemed too unreal for me. I thought it was just a kind of horrible nightmare. When I looked at the rope on my bed, I just wanted to do as he did and end all this. If it was a nightmare I would definitely wake up, no?! Then, I saw a piece of blue paper on the pillow.”
 
As Hyukjae was pulling out a piece of blue paper of his trousers pocket, every members were looking at him with widen eyes again. Yeah… Hyukjae didn’t tell them about Donghaes last words.
 
Hyukjae: “Hyukkie.  When you’ll read this, I would probably be really far away from you. I know it’s really selfish but I can’t stand this anymore… I’m sorry but I couldn’t fulfill the promise we made… You know, it’s been a really long time since I’m in love with you. At first it was just like a mere crush but time passed and I couldn’t help but love you more and more... Many times I wanted to confess this to you but I was too afraid of losing you. I knew you liked girls and I couldn’t survive without my best friend…  I’m sorry… You’re so important for me… I love you so much… I know you’ll be alright without me. Maybe not at the beginning but you’ll have the members, who I really love too, to take care of you. You’ll have family and ELFs power too. You’ll forget about me so please don’t be too sad, alright? Because when I’ll be in the sky, watching you, I don’t want to see you cry. I’ll need your smile and your happiness to rest in peace… Again that’s really selfish, I’m sorry…
          I want you to say to all the ELFs around the world that it’s not an end but just a new beginning. They had faith in me and I don’t want them to be destroyed because of my selfish act. I hope you and the other members will help them to forget me as much as they will help you doing the same... ELFs, even if I will not be beside you, I’ll still love you with all my heart.
          Mother and hyung, I’m sorry for leaving you behind me. Mum I know you’re not very strong but don’t worry too much, hyung will be there to help you. Plus I heard he finally had a girlfriend now, that’s sound nice. I will not miss the ceremony for those two. As for dad… Like I will do, I’m sure he still looking at you two from where he is. I’ll say to him that he’s still loved there and that he can rest peacefully. I love you.
          Heechul hyung, I’m pretty sure you will blame yourself, saying that you weren’t a good hyung. But trust my last words; you were definitely a good hyung. One the best! I wish with all my heart that you’ll be able to see Hangeng again… I know he’s your strength… I love you hyung.
          Kyuhyun-ah… My little devil! I really enjoyed playing games with you, I had so much fun. I never once won against you, you were a really master. You’ll play with Sungmin hyung now. I know he’ll love to. Thanks for all those goods moments and for helping me improving with my singing. I hope you’ll not be too angry because you did all this for nothing in the end… I love you.
          Sungmin hyung, I know you were worried about me and I’m sorry. You really are a cute hyung! You know… You should tell Kyuhyun-ah about your feelings. I wouldn’t say this to you if I wasn’t sure. You definitely have to! Oh, one more thing! Actually… I really like pink color too… I love you.
          Siwonie, you were so a good friend for me. I have to admit that you were a little bit too much about Gods issues but I liked this side of you. You were like a savior from divine light for me, a real hero. I’m sorry that I didn’t go to the church more often with you. But now, when you’ll go, I’ll always be standing by your side. I love you.
          Shindong hyung, those moments I shared with you while eating food were really fun. You could always make me laugh and cheer me up without even noticing it. I’m really thankful. I’m sorry about your break up with Nari… I really thought she was the one for you. Please don’t be too sad about it because I will definitely send you your promised one. I love you.
          Yesung hyung, my turtle’s lover! You were a bit strange, weird and you could even look scary on pictures but you were you and that was what I liked the most. Like Kyuhyun-ah, you helped me a lot improving my singing so… I hope you’ll not be too angry with me… By the way, I really like your turtles so, in the future, continue taking care of them. And if some of the other members want to play with them, don’t worry; I’ll be there to save them, especially from Heechul hyung. I love you.
          Ryeowookie, my little cute dongsaeng! I know you would have loved to help me singing but your voice was just too high for me, I’m sorry… Your meals were the best and I loved your mother side toward me, it was really warm and I’m really thankful… Like Hyukkie and Eeteukie hyung, I hope you and          Sungmin hyung will have a big success. I’ll continue to listen to you guys. I love you.
          Eeteukie-hyung, you’re so a good leader. I tried to compare you with other leaders many times but you were always shinier one among them. Anyone can beat your determination and your courage. I respect you so much… You were the only one knowing about me loving Hyukjae and I know you tried to help me many times confessing but…  I’m sorry, I really couldn’t do it. You tried your best so please don’t blame yourself. Kangin will come back, you’ll be able to see him again and I know he will help you with your leader tasks. He’s so fond of you… Oh, and I will help you too of course. I love you.
          Kibum-ah… it’s been a long time… I hope your acting his going smoothly and that you’re happy. I would have loved to see you a last time… And please, do like Siwonie, okay?! Come back to Super Junior. You can sing and act together. Members need you as much as ELFs does… I love you.
          Kangin hyung, the lovely big bear.  Ah… I had so much funny times with you! It’s a shame you had to go to army this early… but I know you will come back soon and everyone will be happy. Please take good care of Eeteukie hyung, he deserve it. I love you…
          Hangeng, I know it was your choice to quit Super Junior and I’m aware of all the problems you had here… but please, even if you’re doing a great job alone, if the agency is willing to treat you better, come back. Every ELF and members are waiting for this moment and Heechul hyung needs you so much… I don’t like seeing him sad… I love you.
          Henry and Zhoumi, even if you weren’t part of Super Junior but just Super Junior M, you were like brothers for me. I’m really thankful for the help you gave me with my Chinese. Even if I was annoyed with the lessons, I was still enjoying myself. Thank you. I hope that in the future you will do even better and shine for everyone. I love you.
          Well… I’ve been writing a lot but I’m feeling extremely happy now. Again I’m really sorry for letting you guys behind… I love you all and with all my heart.
Hyukkie… I’ll say it again, please move forward. I’ll watch you every seconds and I’ll never stop loving you. I’ll stop all those stupid persons who always saying that you’re ugly! You’re not, keep that in mind! In the future, I hope you’ll become an even better dancer. Fighting! I love you… I love you so much… I think there aren’t any words to describe how strong my love for you… I’ll find one when I’ll be away. That’s a promise I will not break! I love you… With all my heart. Please be happy… I love you…
 
Donghae, the east sea Fish. “
 
 
On stage, everyone was crying again, even the MC and the cameramen. Every ELF had their blue light stick up, creating a deep and beautiful Sapphire blue ocean and they were singing “Memories” together. Super Juniors members were looking at them with eyes full of love.
When the singing stopped, every member talked a last time.
 
Heechul: “I stopped bullying my dongsaengs… “
 
Kyuhyun: “I stopped playing games…”
 
Sungmin:” I stopped being cute…”
 
Siwon: “I stopped going to the church…”
 
Shindong: “I stopped eating for five…”
 
Yesung: “I sold my turtles…”
 
Ryeowook: “I stopped cooking…”
 
Leeteuk: “I stopped being a leader… Everybody, I’m sorry but today is the end of Super Junior.”
 
End. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
Thank for the persons who red this story. i was really depressed writting this but i'm really proud of this story even if I find it so sad myself... T.T So I hope you will coment you impressions...
Thank again.