The Next Morning

How to woo your wife?

Jonghyun was sitting at the kitchen counter stirring a cup of coffee for himself. He had already took a bath as he needed to go to work early. Minho was taking a shower and he could hear Minho singing from where he sat. Jonghyun just chuckled at that. Minho seems to be in a good mood Today he thought.

Yesterday was a very good day. They went to a nice romantic candle light dinner and Minho was been extra cheesy and romantic making Jonghyun blush every 5 minutes. Jonghyun enjoyed a lot. But there was still a doubt in this mind. What happened that Minho suddenly changed. One day Minho was not looking at him at all and next day he was constantly being with him. It was a change that Jonghyun couldnt even think would happen. Its not like he was not happy with the changes but he wanted to know the reason. 

Suddenly the door bell rang waking Jonghyun up from his thoughts. He looked at the clock, It was only 8:00 am ." Who could be this early?" Jonghyun thought. The person was constantly ringing the bell as if there is some kind of emergency. 

"Yes I am coming" Jonghyun called out before opening the door.

"Minhoo" The person called before bursting inside the home.

Suddenly jonghyun was pushed away by the person and he stumbled a little.

"Who are you?" he asked the intruder.

"This is Choi Minhos house right?" The person asked.

" Yes."

"Where is he?"

"He is showering, you didnt tell me who are you?" Jonghyun asked a little annoyed.

"Ohh I am sorry , I am Kim Kibum. You must be his roommate right?"

"R..Roommate?"

"Is Minhos father okay? I called him multiple times but he didnt pick the call itself."

Jonghyun thought of yesterday where during their dinner Minho was getting calls constantly. Minho was a little startled when he saw the name , but he just smiled and told that its nothing important.

"Hello excuse me.. Are you listening?" Kibum waving his hands infront his face.

"Y..Yes I am sorry. What happened to his father?" He asked.

"Oh you didnt know? He must so worried that he couldnt tell you. My poor baby. "

"B..Baby.. Who are you and how do you know Minho?" Jonghyun asked again.

"I told you I am Kibum and I am Minhos boyfriend."

"What?" Jonghyun thought he didnt hear properly did he say boyfriend? What is happening here?

"Boyfriend? He didnt tell me anything. And what do you mean something happened to his father."

"Ohh we had planned a romantic holiday this weekend, we were about to go on a resort to spend nice time together, but he called me saturday morning mentioning that he couldnt come and his father was sick. I tried calling him multiple times but he didnt pick up only."

Jonghyun was too shocked to say anything or even move. He thought something was wrong when Minho suddenly changed but he didnt think of such a situation. So thats why Minho was so romantic with him. Because of storm he couldnt go to his "Business Meeting" and just used him . And here he thought Minho had changed.

Tears where threatning to fall from his eyes when the bathroom door opened and Minho came.

"Jongiee who is it?" Minho called out but stopped dead on his tracks when he saw Kibum. He looked at Jonghyun and with his expression Minho understood that Jonghyun now knows everything.

Kibum came running and hugged minho." Minho how is your dad? Is he fine? I was so worried about you." 

Minho was startled and he was looking at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun was just looking down and quickly said.

"I.. I wont disturb you guys.. I.. I have to go. Bye." he ran from their to get out as soon as possible.

"Jonghyun wait.." Minho shouted. Jonghyun didnt hear anything and started running.