Chapter 3

Savange and the Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t stand this anymore! I’m done with all this sh*t!” said Mina smacking her desk that full of papers.

“Oh wow wow calm down unnie,” said Chaeyoung who was inside Mina office drinking her chocolate. She went to Mina to clamed down the latter. Caressing Mina’s back gently and asked the girl to sit back down on her leather chair.

 

Mina looked so stressed with her long hair all over her face as she massaging her head. She really doesn’t care about her appearance since the day her evil only substitute CEO asked her do something unnecessary and meaningless.

“I hate him.. I hate him.. I hate him!” sobbed Mina, broke down looking at the gibberish paper on her desk.

 

“What did I ever do to him? Stupid irrational savage CEO!” yelled Mina. Chaeyoung was a bit shocked as she never seen this side of Mina. She hugged Mina and asked her to be patients.

“Unnie, relax. Breathe in, breathe out,”

 

Mina complied and followed what Chaeyoung asked. She then cried again and sobbed. Chaeyoung was sad looking at her unnie and hugged her.

After a while crying, Mina calmed herself down and inhale deeper. Relaxing herself. Remembering what her Nayeon-unnie told her and after thinking for a long time, she decided to quit.

 

“I think after finishing this one last task, I’m gonna quit,” told Mina to Chaeyoung who just brought in two cup of small Häagen-Dazs.

 

“What?” asked Chaeyoung in surprised. Chaeyoung was sad when she heard Mina’s intention but decided not to agitate the already broken woman in front of her.

Chaeyoung hummed. “Do what you think best for you unnie, for your happiness,” in courage Chaeyoung.

 

“Want some?” asked Chaeyoung giving the ice cream to Mina who nodded smiling after wiping her tears.

 

 

“What is this?” said Jinyoung furiously looking at the white letter with written ‘resignation’ on top of it.

“It’s uh resignation letter from..”

 

“Who the hell is this from?” yelled Jinyoung slamming the table a bit hard that made his hand hurt.

“It’s uh.. from..,”

 

“Sana.. please.. speak clearly..” said Jinyoung slowly holding his anger. Jinyoung cuts her off impatiently.

“It’s from Ms. Myoui Sir,” said Sana faster, afraid will be scolded again.

 

“Oh?” said Jinyoung surprised. His expression changed from anger to ease. “Only now she wants to quit? After so long?” he asked again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter