Valentine's Day Surprise

Kpop Oneshots

The bitter smell of coffee filled almost every corner of the shop. People were bustling in and out, trying to grab their morning adrenaline before heading to work. But for Kai, that wasn't the case. Today was Valentine's Day and he was going to surprise his boyfriend with a box of donuts in the park. "Hmmm, I wonder which donuts I should get...Kyungsoo really likes the cream filled ones...," Kai thought. When it was his turn to order, the cashier, whos name was apparently Chen, greeted him kindly. 

 

"How may I help you?" Chen asked. 

 

"Umm...can I please have two cream-filled heart donuts with sprinkles, two pink frosted donuts, and two glazed," Kai decided. 

 

Once Chen was finished placing the donuts in the box he rang Kai's order out and bidded him a good day. Kai started to walk towards the park quite excited. Halfway there his phone beeped. It was Kyungsoo. "Hey, I'm here at the park already by our special tree. Are you almost here?" Kai reassured his boyfriend that he was only five minutes away and he would be there soon. 

——————————–——————————––-----------

 

Five minutes later, Kai arrived at the park with a box of donuts in his hands a giant smile on his face. He walked toward the spot he would meet Kyungsoo at, hoping his boyfriend wouldn't see him before he got to the spot. Walking quietly, he approached Kyungsoo from behind. His cute boyfriend was idly staring into space. Kai tapped Kyungsoo on the shoulder, getting a little jump from his boyfriend in return. 

 

"Kai! Don't do that please! You kn--," Kyungsoo began, but Kai cut him off, placing his finger to Kyungsoo's lips to silence him. Kai to a step back and held the donut box out in front of him.  

Keeping his love-filled steady gaze on his boyfriend, he asked the question he had been thinking about for the past week. 

 

"Kyungsoo-hyung, I love you so much, will you please be my Valentine?" Kai asked while he opened the box, revealing the tasty treats. 

 

"Of course I will Kai!!! I love you too my little chicken! I wouldn't want anybody else but you," Kyungsoo enthusiastically replied. Kai closed the box of donuts, set it on the bench that was nearby, and walked over to give Kyungsoo a kiss. The kiss lasted almost a minute, before they pulled apart and held each other in each others arms. After a while, Kyungsoo pulled Kai over to the bench, opened the box of donuts, took one out, and began eating it. The couple spent the rest of the day cuddling with each other on the bench, talking, and eating donuts.