Dream Dispute

Dream Dispute - JB

Cold sweat covered his body, tucked underneath a duvet. Rolling over onto his back, his heart raced within the cage of his chest. Raking his fingers through his damp hair, a soft hum turned his head over to you still fast asleep next to him.

Without a second thought, his arms carefully s around your body. Pressing his body against yours, his head rested on your shoulder as the scent of your freshly washed hair slowly flooded over him. Calming him slowly, his grip around you tightened pulling you out of your slumber.

“Everything okay love?” You whisper, your eyes still closed tightly while your hands rested over his that were tightly wrapped around you.

“I just wanted to let you know that your parents are welcome here any time” JB whispered against the exposed skin on your neck.

“Oh, okay hun” You nodded your head, “Any reason why you say that?”

“A-Ah… it was just a dream” Pressing his soft lips against your neck, he pulled your body against his as his arms didn’t lose their hold on you. Resting your hands over his arm, you lifted one of his hands up and kissed it softly.

“Don’t worry, they aren’t going to change anything between us. We are stronger than that” You reassured falling back to sleep within his secure, loving and strong arms.