Chapter 1: The Sudden Encounter

~By Your Side~

Haruka’s POV

~Alarm clock ringing~

Rrriiiiiinnnnggggg.....................

Turned off the alarm.

“Ahhhh, its already 6 o’clock. Start of another day.”

“I’ m Haruka Tachibana, 23 years old currently living in an apartment in this big city of Tokyo... Well I was taken care by my Oba-chan (grandma) since I was 7 years old due to the tragic accident that happened in the past where in I lost both my parents. Okay, enough of the sad part. I visit my grandma from time to time in our hometown in Kyoto. I moved here last 2 years and is quite good as of now, I work as a tutor and graduated from Tokyo University through the scholarship that I got. I was really happy that time because we do not have enough money to study in those prestigious schools so Kamisama Domo Arigato Gozaimasu!” :)

“Right now, I have to attend to one of my private lesson to a middle schooler student name Hikari, I call her Hikari-chan :3 she is a good girl.”

“Ahhh need to go, its 10am already. “

Naruse’s POV

~Lunch Break~

“Okay, let’s take a break. Putting down his camera and took a sit beside his friend Sato.”

“Hey! Looks like you’re full packed for today ha?! Gzzzz.... Chilax for awhile dude. Well as expected of one of my Great Friends.” *giggling and with a creepy smile on his face* said Sato.

“Nani? Haaaaa..... I am your ONLY friend, sarcastically,”said to Sato.

“Ohhhh come on, I’m trying to be cool here!”said Sato.

“Okayyy... Warii(gomen). Anyway you sure are free today ha?”

“Hmmm well yeah, I just took my day off and I want to be free for awhile. Working in the sales department is really hard you know? And up until now I still don’t have a girlfriend!”

“Hai, hai,... Wakarimasu (I understand)” calmly responded by Naruse.

“Why don’t you get one? There’s been a lot lining up just for you dude! Yet you keep ignoring and rejecting them. Don’ t tell me you’re a <___> !“Naruse smack Sato’s head just before he might say what is on his mind.

“Ieee(No) it’s just that I don’t have the feels and need right now and to remind you I am a Full Blooded Grown Up Man, Dude!” Boasting with his good looks combined with a smirk on his face.

“Okay, enough of this. If you’re not free tonight, let’s just have a night out next time. See ya!” ;)

“Gzzzzz I’m still in my youth and I’m only 25 years old. What’s with the fuss of getting yourself a girl?! Besides I have my kawaii little sister ^_^ okayyyy…. I need to stop it, I sound like a girl XD Got to move.”

Haruka’s POV

“This ends our lesson for today. Since its Sunday tomorrow, you can rest for awhile and just review some parts for the lessons that we had today. Be sure to not oversleep okay?”

“Hai, sensei. Hmmm you kinda sound like my mom” xD

“Ah! Gomen, I was just hmmmm....”

“Hai, daijoubu(its alright) arigato sensei for today :) ohhh! Before you go, can I have a question sensei?”

Hmmm nani? What is it?

“It’s just that hmmm it’s about crush....” 0///0

“What? A crush? What did you crush? Did it hurt you or something? “

“Ahhhhh no, sensei not that” xD *laughs*

“It’s about a crush to someone or liking a person.”

“Ohhhhhh so that was it! Gomen.”

“Hai, it’s just that I have someone I really like, he's from our school but he's a year older than me(3rd year middle school student) and it would be his last year, I don't know what to do. “

“Ahhhh gomen ne, I'm not really good at that.” *since I haven't experienced it yet, speaking in her mind*

“Demo, one thing I can say is that you should gather up your courage and tell him your true feelings before it’s too late. Just wait for the right time. Besides you still have a whole year to do it” J

“Do you think so? Sensei, but I'm kind of afraid.”

“Daijoubu! You can do it Hikari-chan! Gambatte(Good Luck)” *kinda worried to her own advice because it’s a reference from one of the shoujo manga she read*

“Hai, Arigato sensei! I will do my best! “ J

“See you again sensei. “

“Okay, see you Hikari-chan!”

“Ahhhh its already 6:30pm, oh! I almost forgot I need to buy some stuff and food, hmmm let’s see, some condiments/food and my supplies. Ahhhh just got to go to the nearest convenience store.”

Naruse's POV

“Time sure fly so fast.... Good work mina! (Everyone)”

“Time to wrap up, see u on Monday! And ohhhh don't forget to bring the clothes for the Spring line up.”

“Hai!Wakarimasta(we understand/noted)boss!” ^_^ ~by the staffs/employees

~Walking~

“Ahhh cuz of the workloads, I forgot to eat my lunch. Guess I'll just buy some bento in the convenience store.”

Both Haruka and Naruse walked in and bump to each other at the opening door.

“Ah! Gomen nasai.” said Haruka, they looked at each other,

“Ohhh gomen.” said Naruse, then they parted ways/

“Okay,need to buy some new supplies(notes,pens and othes)and some food.” :3

“It’s already dinner time, gotta grab some bento and onigiris(rice cakes)! Even though they don’t taste good. Well it’s just for now since I started to live on my own for awhile.”

As Haruka is paying on the counter, Naruse is just behind her. Then she left the store.

Naruse then found a small notebook lying on the floor near the door so he picked it and looked at it with a name “Tachibana Haruka” guessing it belongs to the woman earlier. As he heard some noises ahead.

Since its already evening, Haruka hurried to go back to her apartment until she stopped and there's a group of 3 drunk men walking near her and trying to pick her up. She just ignored them until one man grabbed her hand. But she insistently said, “Ojii-san (old man) kindly let go I have something to do, it’s not good treating ladies like this. But the man got angry and yell at her. “Ahhh you’re playing hard to get eh?!”

Naruse run ahead and found out what’s happening, a group of drunk old men is messing with her! *in his mind. The moment he saw that the man grabbed her hand and is trying to do something bad, he immediately run but then....

Haruka was irritated and started to make a move, she kicked the front of the man *you know where/what part xD* and pushes the man in her back that made him stumble on the floor and the other on the side. Luckily there were other people near them and called the police for help, so they got caught.

Naruse is startled and amused but confused at the same time thinking the power that the woman had despite its petite look*no offend in his mind*

Anyway, he run towards her and return the notebook he found.

“Ohhh Arigato! Thank you, I didn’t noticed that I dropped this.” Said Haruka with a smile

 He also said sorry to her which made Haruka confused.

“Naze?(why”) asked Haruka.

“Because I saw the situation and tried to help but then you suddenly BAM!Whoooshhh! defeated them.” With an awe expression on his face.

And then Haruka was embarrassed 0///0 with her face suddenly turned red. Speechless.

“Ah! Gomen, I didn't mean something.” With a confused and worried look of Naruse.

~Silence at the moment, both of them don't know what to say to each other. What is waiting for these two at a cold night?~

Note: I put some (meaning) of the Japanese words/phrases that I’m going to use so that others who are unfamiliar with it might understand it better ^_^

That's the first chapter and hontouni gomen if it’s not much interesting and kinda long at first. I would deeply appreciate your comments so that I can also improve my writing. See u next time mina :) Arigato for reading ^_^