Allkpop #1

❇ Project K-Stars ❇ A KPOP Boy Group Survival Show ❇ Apply OPEN!!!
a
allkpop
®
memes
shop
forums
submit tip
search..
general
The Old BigHit En. Building Now belongs to A New Company, GE Entertainment and reveal of an upcoming survival show!
by veezeykookies  32 minutes ago  1,732  14  15
 
17
1709
shares
facebook
twitter
google
After we learned that BigHit Entertainment left their old building for a bigger and better one a few weeks ago, days later, it is discorvered that this building was bought by a woman who is the CEO of a brand new entertainment company, GE Entertainment.
see also: Project K-stars, a new survival show to be produced by a rookie producer, ge entertainment and mnet!
an unexpected interview with a gossip newsletter writer was held and it was with a woman who guised herself witha mask and a pair of expensive-looking sun glasses, along with Mr. Bang Sihyuk, the CEO of bighit. there, he was told by the mysterious woman why she had called for an interview.
apparently, it was for an exposure of a brand new entertainment company, ge en. Of course, the interviewer had no idea why they still needed their particular magazine to tell. later, the woman revealed a few things that caused the interviewer to be write down on a note pad as these topics were worth the gossip.
with mr. bang's confirmaton, the woman told him; "THe building that was previously in the hands of mr. bang would be having its new owner, ge entertainment. it will become the foundation of new memories and experiences after it will be given a couple of tweeks here and there. when that is down, expect a thrilling and exciting event to take place."
the interviewer was then told of a survival show as a project for the company's first ever kpop group that will consist of males; "with the alliance of mnet and a personal friend of mines, a unique survival show shall take place in order to give an oppurtunity to men who wish to follow their dream to become an idol; whether he is a trainee or not. a lot of interesting things and people will be involved in this show. it will surely move, not only Korea, but the entire world."
what do you think will be in store for us?
tags:
tag
tag
tag
tag
tag
6 comment(s)
LOOKINTOMAICE · 10 mins ago
woah! that's unexpected!
who could this mysterious woman be?????? gosh, i'm excited to see what they are planning to do! (AND HOW FABULOUS ARE HER EXPENSIVE SHADES!? THAT I MUST KNOW!!)
🔼 1 🔽 0 · reply · report · share
MINYMINYPABOOO · 10 mins ago
like many, i'm shocked too!!
but i only hope that it doesn't end up like "hunger games 101" because imma cry if they're rights become abused  ;-; THEY BETTER NOT BE CRUEL TO THE FUTURE BAES!!
🔼 1 🔽 0 · reply · report · share
IMSOWOOOOOZY · 10 mins ago
THEY BETTER GIVE JUSTICE TO ALL THOSE CRUEL SURVIVAL SHOWS *AHEM*PRODUCE101*AHEM*  .o.
HONESTLY THO, I'M MORE CURIOUS TO WHAT THEY'RE PLANNING TO DO TO THE MOTHER BASE OF OUR BTS BABIES! :ooo MAKE IT SWAGGY OR WHAT??? THEYSHOULDMAKEASHRINEOFTHEPREVIOUSOWNERSJUSTCAUd
🔼 1 🔽 0 · reply · report · share
MOMMYIMSCARESME · 10 mins ago
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I HAVE ONE THING TO ASK OF THAT WOMAN
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TAKE MY MONEY CUZ IMMA WANNA SEE WHAT YOU GOT FOR US!!! WEEEE! CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHO THE CONTESTANTS ARE! *TOTALLYNOTOBSSESSEDWITHGOODLOOKINGGUYS*
🔼 1 🔽 0 · reply · report · share
gogoeunnie · 10 mins ago
haha, how fun it is to read the comments!
well, i have one thing to tell all of you; you shall not be disappointed as these boys will surely shoot across the skies as they travel the universe till they land on their dreams.
 
 
 
and yes, this is i, that mysterious woman.
🔼 1 🔽 0 · reply · report · share
menocrazycrazycl · 10 mins ago
dudes... if there is one thing you need to know...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
that mysterious woman is scaring the hell out of me ;_; she knows where we all go! hiddddddeeeeee while you still can! ;;_;; who knows where she'll see our fan-antics next?!?!?!
🔼 1 🔽 0 · reply · report · share
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE
here is the first allkpop thingy! I just thought of making this so you guys get to know a bit of the ceo and her entertainment company. (i am going to make the aftermath story of the final group) what do you think she'll be like?? >:3
 
i'll be making more of these allkpop chapters depending on some situations~ hope you'll look forward to them! and the randomness of the comments i make 
 
the prologue, which will be entitled "before the show" is currently in the making! hope you'll stay tuned for it! :) see ya guys soon!
 
allkpop part of roleplay
back to main roleplay thread