~ 1 ~

A Hyung I Know

Jungkook was a boy in his early 20s, working in a company that produced all kinds of canned foods, and from time to time – actually real food, how he called “meat, vegetables and fruits”. He liked his job but the thing that he liked more was the time he spent at his part time job – in a shop, a small clothes shop. It was fun because you actually get to interact with other people more than in his other job. And … he liked the owner of the shop – a guy, a year older than him, with a brownish hair which almost covered his pretty eyes and a face so pretty that one can mistake him for a girl. Jungkook did the same at first. Hell, he tries to remember when was actually the first time he saw him, and he remembers. These memories kept him company in his lonely hours of working at the company. It all started 3 years ago, when Jungkook was only a high-schooler and his boss at the shop, was more than crazy.

***

“Jungkook!”someone calls him and he turns around. It was his best friend, Yugyeom. They have been friends since Jungkook can remember. “Wait up!”

“What is it?” asks Jungkook with a slight smile on his face. Yugyeom was a nice guy, but a bit weird from time to time. He kept asking Jungkook to go with him on a vacation to London, even though he knew no English at all. And that was the least weird thing.  “Take a deep breath and tell me what do you want?”

“You know… there is this new big mall in the center of the city, right?”

Jungkook didn’t like where this was going, but he nodded anyway.

“There is a shop, a store, or whatever, which sells clothes.”

“So? You have way too many clothes, and I don’t need any for sure.”

“Yeah, but here’s the deal. The owner is hot as ”

“No curse words, please.”

“Damn you and your innocence!!!”

“Ehem…”

“Ok, ok. So, I want you to come see him with me!”

“Wait, wait… HIM!?” Jungkook was staring at his best friend. He knew something was wrong with him, but not that kind of wrong. “Dude, I thought you liked girls!”

“I do, and I did… but I would go gay for that guy at any time!”

“You’re crazy!”

“I know! But I want you to just accompany me, nothing else!”

Jungkook sighed. He knew there was no way out of this, he couldn’t say no to his best friend either, so he just nodded slowly and Yugyeom hugged him tightly, repeating over and over how grateful he is. He told him the place and time for meeting and Jungkook wrote a note on his phone and smiled.

“I’ll be there, but if you aren’t, I swear to God, I’ll kill you!”says Jungkook and Yugyeom laughs.

“Like hell I’ll miss this”

***

The next day was the day of the meeting. Jungkook wasn’t worried or bothered by his friend wanting to have smexy time with a guy at all, which was actually worrying him more than anything else. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and sighed. He wasn’t going to put on too much effort in the way he was going to be dressed, but in the end- he did. He was wearing black ripped jeans, which were a bit too skinny to his liking, and a white shirt, almost transparent, buttoned not all the way up, revealing a bit of his fair skin and muscles. He put on his black sneakers and locked the front door before leaving for the meeting.

‘Damn’, he thought ‘I forgot to put on perfume’.  

Well, it’s not like it was his date or anything.

***

“You really came.” says Yugyeom when he sees Jungkook coming towards him.

“If I didn’t, you’d kill me.”

“Just right.” says Yugyeom while nodding with a smirk on his face. “Let’s go inside”

Jungkook nods, and follows the overly excited Yugyeom to the mall. The mall was pretty big, with all kinds of stores inside it. But the one that caught his attention, and the one that Yugyeom was going towards, was a rather small store, with a sign that said ‘We have everything for you’. That was totally right in every aspect, thought Jungkook while looking at his friend. That guy better not be a 40-year-old with lots of money. Because, if he was, Yugyeom was going to attend his own funeral today.

They were just a meter away from the entrance of the shop, when Yugyeom stopped.

“I’m so nervous!”

“Don’t be, it’s not like you’re getting married or something. You just want to see him.”

Yugyeom nodded, and tugged Jungkook by the sleeve of his shirt. Jungkook went inside the shop first, and the first thing he saw was clothes. Lots of them. The second thing- a model, a God.

'Yugyeom will kill me for this' was the only thing Jungkook thought at that moment. 

 

 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Updates will be every Saturday for now, might become more often in the near future!