Nothing but your T-shirt on

T-Shirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

^Play it

 

 

I miss him so much.

Damn,I hate it when I have to miss him that much.

The boundaries of missing him is literally killing me.

Why do I have to love him that much?

I feel lose without him by my side.

Jungkook pouts as he stares down at the selcas he had with Taehyung on his phone.

The poor bunny guy bites his lower lips as the feeling of missing his other half is getting in his mind – his front bunny teeth jut out while biting his lower lips.

At the same time of staring down at the mobile phone on his hand, swiping one by one of the selcas the cute bunny,Jungkook had taken with his one an only dorky lion,Taehyung.

Well,that’s the pet names the both shared as a couple.

Subconsciously, Jungkook feels nostalgic all of the sudden after looking back at the selcas they had taken.Missing his boyfriend so much.

Alone,the poor bunny left at the apartment.In which the both live together under the same roof.

It ‘s silence without the presentence of the latter one at this apartment.

Every morning,as soon as Jungkook lifted up his eyelids ,there were always a full service of morning breakfast on bed that get prepared by his lovely and caring boyfriend ,Taehyung who pampered the young man so much.

There were always the scent of lovely breakfast that hit on Jungkook to wake up every morning.

However,for this morning,instead of having breakfast,Jungkook had a brunch as he woke up late;

With no breakfast on bed that filled with Taehyung’s love,the young man unable to wake up early this morning.

“Kookkie,ahhh…”Taehyung mouthed a gap as he scooped some cereal from the bowl and about to feed the young man who just awake.

With full service that Taehyung didn’t allow his boyfriend to eat it by himself but he will be serving him.

A blush and sheepish look from Jungkook by how cringe it was that his boyfriend was treating him like a precious baby,”I am 20 now,I am not a baby,Tae.Let me eat by myself.”

“So what?You are my baby.My only baby,”it was already an act of cringing from Taehyung early in the morning continued to feed the young man .

Jungkook constantly complaint about his boyfriend for treating him like a baby and insisted to feed him the breakfast.

I hate to say it but I really miss of how he feed me on the bed with breakfast and pampering me like a baby to him,Jungkook’s mind is going crazy right now of the feeling of nostalgia towards his boyfriend who isn’t in the apartment today.

I miss his voice of calling me wake up.

Yet,for some reason,for today,Jungkook is missing that pampering session of his boyfriend towards him.

The young man pulls his knee into his chest on the couch ,hugging his knees after tossed away the mobile phone on his hands after staring down for the selcas that he had with his boyfriend.

It doesn’t help him from filling in the emptiness of his heart of missing his boyfriend instead the feeling grow even more after looking at those selcas on his phone.

I am alone again.I don’t like this feeling of being alone,Jungkook’s can’t clear of his confusing mind from missing his boyfriend while sitting alone at the living room of the apartment , on the couch while hugging his knee like a poor child who is being abandoned by his parents , leaving alone at the street after wandering around a few hours searching for his parents.

It isn’t exaggerate description of Jungkook’s situation right now as the poor bunny guy is actually an orphanage after his parents involved in a tragedy of car crash during Christmas Eve.Little Jungkook was only 9 back then whereas he was waiting for his parents to come over to his grandma’s place to fetch him home for decorating the Christmas tree.

Little Jungkook was waiting excitedly for his parents to fetch him with the excitement heart of figuring how would he liked to decorate the Christmas tree at home.Hanging a socks against the wall besides his bed,looking forward Mr.Santa will give what he wanted as he had been a good child through the year.

However,a call from the hospital that turning the excitement in little Jungkook to shock .As his grandma told him ,they had to proceed to the hospital right away after the call.Little Jungkook didn’t know what exactly happened back then when his grandma in rush of calling a taxi and head off to the hospital directly.

Until,little Jungkook was brought to the mortuary room of the hospital.There were two person laying on the cold steel-a-like bed with white cloth over the head.Little Jungkook was in shock as soon as the hospital authority pulled the white cloth over off from the head and recognizing his parents laid with motionless and lifeless.Grandma didn’t manage to go into the mortuary as she was old and it was like a taboo for an elders to walk into the mortuary.Instead only little Jungkook who did it.

For exactly,a week little Jungkook cried of grief of losing his parents in the Christmas Eve.

The Christmas tree at home had left empty without any decorations.

It was pointless for Jungkook to decorate it without his parents with him.

After losing his parents,little Jungkook started to live with his grandma.His grandfather had passed away when he was 3 years old in which grandma only lived by her own with growing vegetables and fruits by her backyard.

It was the only hope for little Jungkook to have his grandma with him.They lived relying on each other and grandma loved her grandson a lot and always give the best for him.

To little Jungkook who was just 9 years old back then after losing his parents,his grandma was his everything.He loved his grandma so much and sometimes even helped her for picking up some vegetable from the backyard to be cook.

Years by years,Jungkook was already 12 years old.3 years already since Jungkook lived with his grandma after losing his parents in Christmas Eve.

Grandma as well had aged,she was already 88 when Jungkook was only 12 years old.

Due to the weak heart grandma had,she was no longer can managed to look after Jungkook even though she determined to live longer until her grandson graduate from secondary school.Seeing as her grandson grew to be a successful man.

However,the ability of her heart functioning was slowly decreasing.

When Jungkook was in the age of 12,he became an orphanage after his grandma passed away in her sleep instead of any pain.Grandma passed away in peace.

For a 12 years old boy,it was impossible for Jungkook to live by his own after his grandma passed away.With that,he was being sent to the orphanage.

Again,Jungkook was being alone with no one else by his side.

It was turning Jungkook to be a quiet person who hardly to open up for someone.

The poor kid had to go through a lot of obstacles of losing his precious family and became an orphanage.

Due to the sad past that hunting on Jungkook,he rarely had any friends in his life through these years from secondary school until high school in which he had made a friend.

It wasn’t Jungkook in the first place of approaching this friend of his as it was the latter one who was easygoing and lively.Continuously bothering Jungkook until one day they became friend who couldn’t be separated.

Subconsciously , the two friends developed feelings to each other and became more than just a best friends, a lovers.

 

After being together with this kind of relationship until they ended high school and entering university.Jungkook and Taehyung moved out from their home and live together in the same roof , in the apartment whereas they both shared together for the payment.

But mostly,Taehyung paid it.He wanted to give a home to his beloved boyfriend who he treasured so much.He wanted to give everything as possible to his boyfriend,Jungkook.

Never wanted to leave his boyfriend for sadness and depression that Jungkook had before.

Those were already past tense.Taehyung wanted to give everything to his boyfriend,happiness.

In which he didn’t listen to those people who didn’t acknowledge for their relationship.

“I won’t let you being alone again,Kookkie,”Taehyung leaned closer as he trailed his finger around his boyfriend’s hair and pulled him closer,giving him the sweetest peck on the forehead,preciously,”Trust me.”

The raspy voice of Taehyung whispered out from that lips he had peck on Jungkook’s forehead,preciously.

“I trust you,”the young man never doubt of his boyfriend’s words because he kept every promises to him – in return the tint ,pink lips of the precious bunny locked on his boyfriend’s lips naturally,sharing a passionate kiss.

Jungkook drops to the couch while curling up like a ball with his knees against his chest while thinking of his boyfriend’s words;

You said you never let me being alone.But why now you left me alone here?

The painful tears rolling down through the redden cheek of the young man while missing his boyfriend in boundaries.

Jungkook rubs his eyes as he gets up from the couch and heading to the share room he shares with his boyfriend to continue of missing of his boyfriend.

Without the existence of his boyfriend in the apartment,it feels so silent,no laughter or longing for the kiss they shared during the movie hours.

They constantly ended up of re-watching the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter