Fallen Angel

Immortal Love

Do Kyungsoo is known as the most purest and kindest angel in the heaven. And if you ask everyone, no one will deny it nor they can deny it. It was the simplest fact.

It was another breezy night at the kingdom, the angel was cooking happily for his dinner but stopped when he heard a loud sound outside. He went outside and look, and what he saw was a sight he never expected to see.

It was an injured devil. A devil who broke it wings with blood and cuts all over its body. The look in its face was filled with nothing but pain. 

The angel was supposed to call an archangel if a devil invaded, but the angel didn't. Ever since they were a child, they were warned to never get close to a devil. Devils were known as dangerous, monsters, someone that should never exist in this world. 

But the angel didn't see a dangerous creature at all. What he saw, was someone who is in pain and need help. So he did.

He touched the devil. Taken aback by the angel's actions the devil pushed the angel away and hissed.

"What the hell are you doing!?"

"Helping you. And don't curse, that's not allowed here"

"The hell I care. And what did you say? Help me? Don't you know that we are enemies"

"Yeah. But you're in pain. And I told you, don't curse"

"I don't need help, especially from a dumb angel like you"

"Don't say dumb, that's a bad word. And from what I see, you really need some help."

"So what? I don't need your pity"

"Its not pity. I just care"

"Care? Are you angels really dumb? Go away and don't disturb me. You're annoying"

"Its so cold here when its night you know. With your bruise and cuts, I'm pretty sure you'll die if you stay here outside."

"Its much more better to die anyway"

"Don't say that. You're really stubborn you know"

"You're the stubborn one. Go away"

"Fine" the angel sighed in defeat and went back to his house.

Once the angel was out of sight, the devil winced in pain, laying his body on the ground.

"I guess I'll die here tonight"

"That's not going to happen. I don't want to see someone dying in my yard" 

"The ? Why did you come back?" the devil jolted in surprise, groaning in pain.

"I told you I'll help you didn't I?" the angel said showing his heart-shaped smile.

Groaning in defeat, the devil entered the angels house.

"This cuts are so deep" the angel said tending the devils arm. 

"How did you get this cuts?" the angel asked, looking at the devil with his innocent eyes.

"None of your business"

"You're so mean" the angel pouted.

"I'm a devil" 

"Just because you're a devil, that doesn't mean you have to be mean"

"You're really dumb you know. I thought angels were more smarter than this"

"You're really looking down on me you know"

"That's normal" the devil said, receiving a weak smack from the other.

"Kyungsoo! Do Kyungsoo" a loud voice and knock from the door interrupted them.

"Hide" the angel whispered, tapping the wall quietly. The wall opened showing another room.

"Get in there and don't make a noise" the angel whispered, pushing the devil gently. Once the devil was in,the wall returned back to its original place.

"Yes?" the angel ask, surprised at the presence of an archangel.

"What took you so long?" the archangel sternly ask.

"I'm sorry your honor. I was preparing my dinner. Forgive me" the angel said, kneeling at the ground.

"Stand up. Have you seen a devil around here?"

"A devil? I'm sorry your honor. I haven't seen any devil around my place"

"I see. If you ever see one, call us immediately and stay away from it."

"I will, your honor" the angel bowed.

"Lock your house now and call us if anything happens"

"Thank you, your honor"

"Goodbye" the archangel said before flying towards the palace.

"That was nerve wrecker" the angel said, wiping his not so visible sweats and closed the door.

The angel tapped the wall and once again it open and once the angel went in the wall closed on its own.

"I lied. I can't believe I lied. I'm sorry mother, father, I failed as your son. I'm a sinner. I'm a liar. I'm sorry for failing you" the angel cried, hugging the painting tightly.

"Tsk. Angels are dramatic" 

"You're the reason why I lied. You should be thankful. I made a sin just for you" the angel glared, or tried to. 

"Not like I ordered you to" the devil said, laying on the bed carefully.

"You're really mean"

"I'm a devil" the devil answered, receiving a pout from the other.

"I haven't healed your wings yet. Sit down and I'll do it" the angel said, placing the painting on the wall before going to the devil.

The angel touched the devil's wings gently. A green ball of light glowed in the angels hand, taking away the devils pain slowly.

"That's it for now. Sorry I can't take all of them. You're wings are really broken, so it will take a few days for it to heal fully. But don't worry, it wont hurt that much anymore. I'm sorry, I haven't yet mastered healing so I can only do that for now. I'll continue it tomorrow" the angel smiled, doe eyes turning into crescent moons.

The devil didn't say anything and laid down on the bed. 

"I made dinner. Stand up and lets eat" the angel said, patting the devils back that is facing him gently.

"I'm not hungry"

"Liar"

"I don't eat angels food"

"You have no choice you know. This place is angels realm so, there are no devils food here"

"I don't need food" 

The angel didn't say anything and left the room. Thinking that he won, the devil sighed in relief and closed his eyes.

"Don't sleep yet" the angels soft  annoying voice said causing the devil to groan.

"Just let me sleep damn it!"

"I won't stop disturbing you if you won't eat. And since this is my house, you have to follow my rules" the angel said. Annoyed by the angels actions, the devil sat grumpily receiving a chuckle from the other.

"Your cute but you still have to follow my rules"

"I'm not cute you dumb angel" the devil grumpily said, grabbing the chopstick not too gently.

"Rule number one: Don't curse"

"There is no word 'rules' in my dictionary" 

"If you don't follow my rules I won't help healing you. And if I won't heal you, it will take you for a very long time to leave this place. After all, your wounds are too deep that it will take a long time to heal by itself especially without my help" the angel said matter of fact, eating the dinner he made 

"Tsk! Dumb annoying angel" the devil said, eating the food grumpily.

"Remember, rule number one" the angel said, wiping the grain in devil's face like it was a normal thing.

Surprised by the angel's actions the devil smack the angels hand, making the angel whine.

"That hurts!" the angel pouted, tears about to fall.

"Don't touch me!" 

"But I touched you a while ago and you didn't move away!"

"That's because you were healing me"

"I was just wiping the grain in your face" the angel pouted, hurt by the others actions.

"Don't touch me like that again" the devil said, trying to remove the fast heartbeat in his heart.

'Why the is my heart beating so fast? What the hell is this?' the devil groaned mentaly, trying not to show his reddening face.

"Fine! Just finish your food" the angel sulked, showing those hurt puppy eyes of his.

'Why the ing hell did that cute ugly eyes made my heart beat faster?' the devil initially asked.

"Rule number two: you must never make a noise and never leave this room" 

"Rule number three: never ever leave without my permission"

"That's the same with number two though"

"Sshh, quiet" 

"Rule number four: never call me names or whatsoever. My name is kyungsoo, not dumb nor other else"

"I'll call you whatever I want" the devil said, continue on eating the food.

"Fine. But not dumb or idiot"

"Annoying then"

"Not that too!" 

"Penguin then" 

"But why?"

"Because your small and have a large eyes"

"I'm not small! I'm still growing!"

"How old are you?"

"I'm 118!"

"Oops! No more growth spurt. For a 118 years old, you look like a midget" the devil chuckled making the angel pout.

"We angels stop aging once we turn 20 years old, so its not my fault" 

"If that's how it is, then why are the other angels tall then?" the devil smirked liking the angels expression.

"How about you! How old are you!?" 

"Me? I'm 120 years old." 

"Just because you're older and taller doesn't mean you can bully me" the angel said, tears falling, surprising the devil.

"! Don't cry! ! I don't know what to do" the devil frantically said, looking everywhere to find something that will cheer up the crying angel.

"You're funny and I told you, no cursing" the angel chuckled wiping his tears.

"Fine, fine. Just don't cry" the devil said, sighting in defeat.

"By the way, what's your name?" 

"Kris. Just, Kris"

 

 

Months has passed and the two gradually became closer. Sleeping together, eating together, cuddling, and more stuffs. They don't know how, but they are just more comfortable with each other presence.

Their relationship change without a warning. It was a warm peaceful afternoon. Kyungsoo was reading a novel in the devils lap. Kris quietly playing with the angels hair. Kyungsoo was sleepy and snuggled on the devils neck. Feeling warm by the skinship, kris hugged the angel tightly.

"Soo" the devil called gently.

"Hmm?" the angel hummed tilting his head cutely.

"I love you" the devil said, hugging the angel tightly, afraid of letting go.

"I love you too silly" the angel said, cupping the devil's cheek.

Happy by the answer, the devil placed his lips on the angel's lips. It was slow, soft, gentle, not in rush, no lust, it was just love, nothing more, nothing less.

The devil moved away,letting the angel breath. Happy and satisfied, he kissed the angel's forhead.

"Mine" the devil said, hugging the angel happily.

"Silly" the angel smiled, hugging the devil back.

 

Another week has passed, and the devil was fully healed.

"Are you going back?" the angel ask sadly.

"Do you want me too?" the devil ask, his forhead on the other, his left hand on the angel's waist.

"No" 

"Then I won't" the devil smiled, leaving a peck on the other's lips.

"But, you have to go" the angel said sadly.

"Why?" 

"Its dangerous here. What if they will discover you? If they would, they will kill you" the angel said crying.

"They won't. I won't die Soo. I will always be there for you" the devil said, leaving a kiss on the angel's forhead.

"Promise?"

"Promise" the devil said, wiping the angel's tears.

 

 

Kyungsoo know, Kris know. An angel and a devil can never be together. It was a law, a rule. But they did and they will never regret it. They love each other and they are willing to take a risk.

They know this day will come, but its okay. They made a promise after all. No matter what happens, they will always be together.

"You broke the law. I expected a lot from you kyungsoo" the archangel said angry.

"I love him. Is that wrong?" kyungsoo asked softly looking at kris who is tied and injured.

"Its wrong! Its a law! A rule! You must, will never, ever, love a devil!"

"Why? Why can't I love him?"

"His an enemy! They are the reason why there is no peace on earth! They are the reason why your parents died!" the archangel said, surprising the devil. This was the first time he heard those words. The angel never talk about it, and now he knows why.

"His not an enemy. And I know, devils are the one who killed my parents. But it was the past, it happened. I love kris for what he is. I don't care if his a devil, I don't care if its against the law. I love him, and that will never change" the angel smiled looking at the archangel.

'I love him. God, I so ing love him' the devil said to himself, crying at the angel's words. He never know words would be the reason of his first tears.

"A law is a law. Whatever your reason is, you should never broke a law!" the archangel angrily said.

The archangel look at the devil, and the devil growled in pain.

"Don't hurt him!" the angel shouted.

"I'm not. Its a punishment. After I'm done with him, you're next" the archangel said, raising his hand, controlling the weapons around the place  and then surging it towards the devil.

The devil lifelessly groaned. A devil inside the angels palace is powerless. 

The archangel continued and the devil groaned it pain. Blood and cuts all over the devil's body. 

'Pathetic' the devil said to himself.

"Don't hurt him!!!" the angel angrily cried, running towards the devil 

"Go away!"

"No! Never!" the angel angrily said, glaring at the archangel.

"He have tempted you! You will never be forgiven from your sin!"

"He have not tempted me and I know. My life is my life, I make my rules and I'll only follow my rules" the angel said, ranging the archangel more mad.

The archangel faced his hand towards the angel and once he point at the angel , the weapons attack the angel at once.

The devil who sensed it, move his body and took the attack. The angel underneath him cried at his bloody body.

"I'm sorry that I can't protect you Soo" the devil softly said, placing his forhead on the other.

"Don't apologize. I'm sorry Kris, I couldn't protect us" the angel quietly cried, hugging the cold body above him.

The archangel attacked again and this time it pierced on the devils heart.

"K-kris!!!!" the angel cried.

"No! No! Kris! Kris" the angel shouted cupping the devil's cheeks above him.

"Shh, don't cry. It hurts seeing you cry because of me Soo" the devil smile wiping the tears on the angel's cheeks.

"No.. Don't go.." the angel brokenly cried, hugging the cold body on top of him.

"I will love you always Soo. You're my most special angel after all. I love you, always and forever" the devil smiled pressing his cold chapped lips in the angel's soft ones.

"I love you too kris. Forever and always" the angel smiled, hugging the devil tightly. Hugging the lifeless body of his lover, the angel bitterly smiled before plunging the weapon from the devil's heart towards his own.

"I love you , always" the angel said before closing his eyes.

 

 

Loving a devil, lying and killing yourself, is one of the top three sins. If an angel does one of this sins will be punished, but still have a chance to be forgiven. But if the angel does the three of them, the angel will fall and become a 'Fallen Angel' . 

Fallen Angel. An angel who betrayed the heaven, an angel who can't fly anymore, an angel who's once white wings turned black. And an angel, who can only rest in peace once the last feather will fall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Decades have passed and the fallen angel quietly lived on the humans world.

The fallen angel was quietly walking in the street, silently admiring the night breeze. Hearing a groan, the fallen angel followed the sound, not expecting to see a similar scene he had seen before.

A human injured, laying down on the ground.

"Are you ok?" the fallen angel asked, surprising the male.

"None of your business" the human replied making the fallen angel chuckle.

"Hey, what's your name?" the fallen angel asked, sitting next to the grumpy human.

"Sehun. Oh Sehun"

"Nice to meet you Sehun. I'm Kyungsoo" the angel gently smiled, reaching out his hand.

 

Finally I found you. Its nice to see you again my devil.