Foreigner.

Glasses

Jungkook's POV

I sit in the school cafeteria for lunch as usual, my bibimbap just gets cold as I prod it over and over. I don’t really feel like eating, mostly because I’m so distracted by this new foreign student in class. She’s really like no other girl I’ve seen here before. She has long, brown, straight hair, big fluffy cheeks, and no double eyelids…. NO DOUBLE EYELIDS that’s like my number 1 turn on.

“Hey babo, snap out of it” Jin snaps me out of my daydream. “You haven’t touched your food, and we’re gonna be late again because of you” he continues. I check my watch and we only have 5 minutes till class resumes so I rush to eat my food.

“Seriously? Why would you buy food if you’re just gonna leave it alone and stare at that new girl?” says J-hope, I swear Hobi always knows what to say.

“Shut up” I say.

“What? It’s true, if staring is a crime you’d be the world’s largest criminal”, “Oh shut up Yoongi, when was the last time you actually had a girlfriend?” I say. “Hey don’t call me that, I have another name you know S-U-G-A, there I even spelled it out for you” he replies in his gangster accent.

I decided arguing was a waste of time so I just finished my food and got up to put my tray in the bussing area. As I was walking I passed by her and caught a whiff of her scent, she smells like…. , whut? She always smells like this; I notice that as the days go by. Always that musky scent that I can smell from halfway across the room.

I attend dance class after school, which is like 3 times a week and to be honest, I’ve been missing out a lot because of a foot injury I sustained 3 weeks ago after botching a dance move. Today is my first day back.

As I walk into the room, everyone was getting into their positions and it’s by pairs. I don’t have a partner so our coach paired me up with this girl named Mikee. I don’t know who she is but she’s not here yet so I wait.

After 10 minutes my coach says “Oh Mikee, there you are. Hurry up you’re late and your partner is Jungkook” I look back and boy are my eyes playing tricks on me?

It’s that new foreign girl. Oh. My. God

She walks up to me and says “You’re Jungkook right?”

“Yea so your Mikee haha, nice to finally meet you” I replied

“Btw I have a question; do you always wear glasses?” she asks. “Oh, why? Is it weird?” I say.

“No it’s kinda cute actually” I swear, I have never heard a more heart fluttering comment in my life and I couldn’t help but blush.

The class went by and I really enjoyed dancing with her. She moves like no other girl in school and I can see why she became the top student in our dance class. As soon as class was over I strike up a conversation with her asking her if she wants to have lunch and she gladly accepts. I soon realize that the musky scent I always smell is a combination of sweat and her perfume. Man, I don’t know why I love that smell so much.

 

 

It’s been a while and I’ve been wanting to ask Mikee to be my girlfriend, but lately she seems to be too interested in that guy, Namjoon. I never really liked that guy, I think he tries too hard to be an African-American kind of rapper with that ghetto accent of his. He used to be in our dancing group but he left to pursue a solo rapping career and he calls himself Rap Monster, ambitious much.

“Hey Kookie, wanna have lunch?” she asks. “Uhm, no thanks. I wouldn’t want to interrupt your conversation” I leave, leaving her with a confused expression. Lately I’ve been giving her the cold shoulder, I don’t even know if I’m stupid to be doing this and I don’t even know why I mean…. They aren’t really in a relationship but, I don’t know. I guess I can’t control my feelings for her.

She begins to notice the way I treat her and she’s not happy with it. “Why are you acting like this? Did I do something wrong?” she asks. “No it’s nothing, don’t mind me” I say.

“If there’s something wrong you have to tell me, no hiding. That’s what friends are for”

“Oh really, what about Namjoon, is he your “friend” too? Lately you’ve been spending a lot of time with him completely unaware that there are people who need you too!”

“What are u saying? I don’t see anything wrong with him and why are you so mad? He’s just a friend” she replies.

“What is your concept of friends anyway huh!” I shout. I finally leave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven’t really spoken to her ever since that argument. I don’t know why I even did that or IF I should’ve done that. I was probably stupid and I let my feelings get the best of me. I want to fix things but I don’t know what to say or what to do. We have been avoiding each other recently and I can’t help but feel guilty. I haven’t seen her talk to Namjoon too. I mean, it should make me feel better but it just makes me feel worse. I feel like I’m solely responsible for what’s going on with her now.

A day of school is done and I can’t take this anymore, I have to talk to her. Fix things up, I want things to go back to the way they were. I wish I never done that in the first place. I sit at the back of the class, close to the door and I see all of her classmates leave in groups. I keep waiting for her to come out but she never did. I know she’s here, I saw her in the cafeteria this morning.

All her classmates have left and I decide to check in their classroom if she is there. I search and she doesn’t seem to be there, till I went to the front and I see her sitting on the floor behind some tables, doing something on her laptop. I didn’t say anything and neither did she. I walk up to her and sit on the floor next to her. We didn’t say anything and I reached to hold her hand while she was typing. I look at her to find her already looking me back in the eyes. I guess I didn’t need to verbally apologize; she probably saw it in my eyes as she pecks me on the lips.

“Would you be my girl? From now on?” I ask.

“Couldn’t you tell? I was always yours” she replies. I take off my glasses and lean in to give her a kiss, which she reciprocates. I took off my glasses because I don’t want to see anything else. I only want to see her face, pressed against mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it peeps :) Sorry is it's short. Ill post more very soon since it's summer anyway.