Final

Gift for beloved parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It was early in the morning when ray of sunlight slipped through between curtain of Oh's baby bedroom. It was accompany by two cute creature.

 

 

The six years old boy felt annoyed by the sunlight which is hitting his face. He get up from the bed and glance at his baby brother who still sleep peacefuly.

Don't want to wake his brother up,he tip toe to his study table,sitting there,he was still sleepy so he close his eyes again,but before completely close,his eyes caught something red.

 

Because he is still in a state of drowsiness he can not see clearly, he yawned cutely, then he rubbed his eyes with his small fists.

His eyes widened when he realized what the red object is, It was a calender,and the small red thing he marked was.......

 

 

Mommy & Daddy's Wedding Anniversary.

 

Haowen had marked many important days on the calenders such as sports day, Christmas, birthdays and many more.

Squelling in happiness,he run back to his bed where his baby brother still sleep with with his mouth wide open.

" Zhiyu! Zhiyu! Zhiyu!!!!!" Haowen tickling his four years old brother in a way to wake the latter up.

Zhiyu squirmed on the bed, as he buries himself deeper into his yellow duck plushy.

“ Zhiyu wake up!” Haowen whisper in his ear.

“Mhmmhmm, Daddy no. Don't eat that cookies. That's mine,"

His four year old brother mumbled sleepily causing Haowen to burst out giggling thinking that his silly brother is having a dream where their daddy is stealing his cookies.

 

 

“Zhiyuuuuu!!" Haowen tackled Zhiyu on his bed, trying to get the smaller lad to wake up.

“Huh?! Hyung?!” Zhiyu immediately jolted up, looking left and right for the source of impact.

 

“Morning Zhiyu!" Haowen giggled, laying beside his brother.

“Hyung..” Zhiyu whined then cuddled his body close to Haowen trying to go back to sleep.

He yawn cutely, … a mewl like sound, just like a kitten.

“Yah Zhiyu, you have to wake up!”

“Nooo,...” Zhiyu whines as he cuddle his body close to his big brother.

 

 

“We have to do something special for Mommy and Daddy! It's their anniversary's Day!” Haowen cheered, bringging both of their body up.

But Zhiyu just too lazy, so he felt back to the bed and continue snoring. Sighing, Haowen dragged himself out of his room,walk down the hall, being quite in the process because he didn't want to wake their parent's up,then he want to do something to make a surprised gift but he needed help so he went back to his room to wake his brother up.

 

 

He shocked to find Zhiyu's bed empty,he follow the sound of soft snores, soon he found his brother sleeping on the floor on the other side of the bed with half of his body already under the bed.

 

Zhiyu was using his duck doll as his pillow, snoring softly into it with his mouth slightly open.

Haowen walk toward his brother and knelt down.

“Zhiyu?Wake up!” 

Haowen chuckled as he drags Zhiyu's body from under the bed.

 

Zhiyu's baby brown eyes fluttered open sleepily as he smiled at his older brother.

“Happy Birthday Hyung....” Zhiyu mumbled before closing his eyes again and went limp in Haowen's arms.

“No silly!” Haowen chuckled

“Wake up Zhiyu ! We have to prepare a surprise for Mommy and Daddy! We will make a cookies!"

When he heard the word 'cookies' Zhiyu eyes bulged open,and without any warning he stood up on his feet,almost knocking Haowen on the way.

" OKAY LET MAK..,..mmmmppppphhh" Zhiyu loud voice muffled by his brother as Haowen put his hands over Zhiyu big mouth,preventing him to make any noise

"sssshhh... No need to scream Zhiyu ,we don't want make them awake right??" Zhiyu blink his doe bunny-like eyes and nodded his head,his mouth still covered Haowen's hand.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“ We need to make a surprise for Daddy and Mommy. Do you have any ideas?” Haowen asked his brothers as he stand infront of Zhiyu ,hands behind their back like a soldier.

Zhiyu mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter