Rock Cookies 1

ROCK COOKIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk felt someone pinching his nose when he open his eyes and saw a beautiful cat eyes girl above him, then his push the girl away, “What are you doing, Himchan?”

“What you think I’m doing? Waking you up, bang yongguk, today we have practice you idiot” Himchan sigh, Yongguk stand up immediately and grabbing his towel run toward his bathroom. “WILL HELP ME TO PACK MY BEG!?” Himchan sigh while shake her head and start help Yongguk packing his beg “such an idiot”  

On the way to school, Himchan keep running while pulling Yongguk hand, “do you any other way to wake up people?” Himchan sigh annoyingly, “Like I have another way to wake you up” Himchan smile shyly

“We been bestfriend since we kids, he is my neighbour and we always play together but..”

When they both arrived at school, they walk together toward class, “Yay Himchan” Yongguk yawn, Himchan look at Yongguk, “if every day I look at the same things which is yours..” Yongguk look at Himchan , “I feeling so sad, you didn’t even look like a girl” Yongguk giggling, Himchan pout angerly, “What do you means?” Yongguk look around and pointing to a student, “I want a girlfriend with body like her” the student realize that Yongguk was pointing to her and giving Yongguk a smile, Himchan smack Yongguk head while walk away, “Yay!!!” Yongguk sigh while rub his head and then follow Himchan from behind.

“He like that kind of girl…. For Yongguk, I was just his bestfriend” Himchan sigh

“alright guys, today we have new manager of football club, Song Ji Eun form year 3” Ji Eun smile beautifully and then bow. Every player whispering about how beautiful Ji Eun was, “that was the girl that Yongguk talking about” Himchan shocking.

“Please take care of me, nae Bang Yongguk?” Ji Eun smiling cheerful toward Yongguk, Yongguk surprise by Ji Eun smile while nods shyly.

While practicing, Ji Eun cheering every player until his hand hit by a ball that been kicked by Yongguk, “Ah” Ji Eun bite his lower lips when his hand been bandage, “I’m sorry” Yongguk bow, while Himchan look at them both, “Hehehe it’s okay Yongguk ah, lucky it just light injury” Ji Eun pat Yongguk head, Yongguk nods, “But if you still feel guilty, starting from today you have to walk me back home” Ji Eun giggle, “err sure” Himchan look at Yongguk in surprise way while Ji Eun give Yongguk sweet smile then pull Yongguk arm, “Let’s go” they both leave Himchan behind while Himchan bite her lower lips to holding her tears from drop.

Why?

Himchan walking aimlessly then she stop at a store called Chocolate Noir, “It’s this new chocolate store?” Himchan look around, and then she slowly takes her step toward main door, slowly open the door and reveal a very handsome man smiling while holding a black cat in his arm. Himchan look around the store, “Welcome to Chocolate Noir, We will make your wish come true, my name Kim Seok Jin, What wish you want to make?”

“Chocolate stores that can make a wish come true” Himchan gulp.

Himchan sitting on sofa while Seok Jin place a cup of lemon tea infront of Himchan while take a sit across Himchan, Himchan look down while bite her lower lips, “Actually, I like a boy since we are kids, but recently I feel like our new manager is trying to take away Yongguk from me, I don’t want Yongguk with somebody else” Seok Jin giggle, then his take a bag of cookies, “This is rock cookies, this chocolate cookies will make you enemy turn into anything” place the bag cookies in front of Himchan, “turn into anything?” Seok Jin nods, “that person face can turn into animal after then nobody will take Yongguk away from you”

“I… I.. I means” Himchan lost words

“But if you don’t want to eat the cookies today, you can take this bag and eat next times if you want but remember as return , I will take the most important things in your life” Seok Jin smirk. “My chocolate is expensive, you know”

The next day after practice, Himchan keep looking at the Rock Cookies bag, she sighing, “Himchannie?” Himchan gasp then she turn around and hide the cookies bag in her pocket jacket, “na,,e?” Ji Eun give himchan a sweet smile while take both of Himchan hand, “I’m sorry about yesterday” Himchan blink her eyes, “I went back home just like that because I was shocked and happy,  You like Yongguk too right?”

“Eh?” Ji Eun giggle, “How about when fight fairly since we like the same person”

“WHAT” Himchan eyes become bigger than usually, Ji Eun pout, “Why you don’t want friend with me?”

“it..’s it’s not like that, look I’m sorry” Himchan bite her lower lips when his feeling scary and guilty take over, “Actually…” she take out the Rock Cookies bag and show it to Ji Eun, “I went to a magic chocolate store called Chocolate Noir” Ji Eun look at the bag with confuse expression, “Hah?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter