Officer Choi

Mr. Policeman

It was almost midnight when he left the police station, he was supposed to leave earlier but his replacement hadn’t arrive at time so he stayed two hour more after his shift.

“I’m leaving now!” he announced to his mates and left.

He was so tired that he didn’t bother in taking off his uniform and headed straight home, he just wanted a hot shower and his bed but as soon as he arrived to his apartment he realized that maybe he will not get any of them because the loud music that was banging from the door of his usually quiet neighbor, trying to ignore the noise he enter his home.

**

“Can you turn down the music?” Kibum asked annoyed as he picked up some trash from the carpet.

“Taemin won’t give me the remote” Jonghyun said trying to catch a very drunk blonde.

“I told you not to let him drink”

“He only got like five beers I don’t understand how he is so drunk”

“Where is eve…everyone?” Taemin asked in a slurred voice as he was chased by Jonghyun.

“They left” Kibum answered sharply.

“Why?”

“Because is late and the party is over”

“But it’s my birthday!”

“No, it’s already past midnight so is not your birthday anymore” the boy pouted at this and before Kibum could feel guilty for it there was a knock at the door where the boy rushed dropping the remote. “Taemin stop!”

“A police!” the boy exclaimed happily scaring his friends who also rushed to the door.

“Hi, Minho” said Kibum relieved to see the blonde neighbor, though they were not really friends they know each other because of Taemin who might have or not a huge crush on the officer.

“Hi, Kibum. I just want you to ask to lower the volume, please.”

“Of course” Jonghyun said lowering the volume quickly. “Sorry about that”

“Don’t worry” Minho was about to leave when Taemin practically pounced on him while trying to undress him. “What the ?!” the officer exclaimed while trying to keep the blonde’s hands at bay. “What are you doing?!”

“It’s my birthday!” was the clever answer of the giggling boy.

“So?!”

“What about you give me a striptease y policeman?” the boy said with a smirk, Minho eyed widened as well as Kibum and Jonghyun ones.

“What?” the officer asked dumbfounded.

“You know what, it’s late and we live far away. Will you take care of Taemin for the night?”

“Excuse me?” Minho asked still fighting Taemin sneaky hands but before he can add anything else the two boys had exit the apartment and said goodbye. “This must be a joke”

“So, Mr. Policeman…” but Taemin drunken voice remind him that this was really happening, groaning he pushed the blonde inside the apartment while trying to figure out what to do with him. Well the first thing, stop his hands because he was kind of being and that wasn’t good.

“So a striptease, Taemin ah?” he asked and the boy nodded biting his lower lip making Minho course inside. “Why don’t you get comfortable first?” he said pushing the boy softly to the sofa, the boy nodded eagerly and then Minho did the most sensate thing at the moment, he handcuffed the boy.

“What?” Taemin asked confused at what was happening.

“Let’s leave that for when you are least drunk” the boy pouted but Minho ignored the gesture still he found it cute. “So let’s get you some water and then I will help you to bed”

“Will you join me?” Taemin asked and giggled still pretty much drunk.

“No” Minho rolled his eyes while analyzing who handle the boy.

“Will you at least take off the handcuffs?”

“No, I won’t risk that” the blonde pouted again.

After some minutes of thought he first handle the boy a bottle of water in hopes to sober him up a little and after that he basically throw the boy on one shoulder and headed for the bathroom where he helped the boy to wash his face and his teeth.

“I like your uniform, you look good on it” Taemin commented.

“Thanks” Minho answered wary.

“It would look better on the floor of my bedroom” Minho rolled his eyes and ignored the stir in his gut, but also all the insinuations left him wondering if Taemin was like this with everyone when he was drunk or there was something else behind his advances.

When they finished at the bathroom they went to the bedroom and Taemin who was a little more sober actually felt shy when Minho helped him to put his pajamas on but he can’t dwell in his self-consciousness too much for the upcoming headache, the older handed him a glass of water and a pill that he took gratefully.

“There you are” Minho said feeling ten times more tired that before when he finally put Taemin on bed and took off the hand cuffs, luckily for him the next day was his free day.

“I’m sorry” Taemin mumbled his voice still slurred and now heavy with sleep.

“Don’t worry” Minho chuckled finding the sight cute.

“Don’t want to be such a burden” the boy continued. “But I really… really… really like you” the elder eyes widened at the confession and decided to tease a little.

“Really?” the boy nodded shyly. “Sure is not just for the uniform?” at this the boy hid under the covers.

“You look hot in it” came the muffled words. “And you are hot but not just for that, I like you” Minho wondered how much the blonde will remember at morning.

“Well, in that case, let’s go on a date”

“Are you serious?” Taemin seat up so quickly that he felt dizzy.

“Yeah, but not striptease included, too much for a first date”

“Fine” Taemin said letting himself fall on the bed again, Minho chuckled.

“Now go to sleep”

“What about a kiss?”

“You are too much” but still Minho placed a chaste kiss to Taemin forehead.

**

At the next morning Taemin wake up with a hell of a headache and stayed in bed wondering if he should just kill himself when memories of the last night came to him, at firs where the normal ones of the party but when they came neared the midnight the horrid truth were revealed to him. He had embarrassed himself in front of Minho, his hot police neighbor and long crush.

!

He was about to jump of the window when he noticed a note in the night table.

“In case you don’t remember I asked you out and you said yes, so what about today when you feel sober enough? Let me know.

Att. Mr. Policeman

PS. I let some pills for the headache.”