Dreamed a Dream

2jimin Day

“Is there anyone there?” A faint voice had called.  The guy in all white was looking through the dull but magical looking forest. The sky was gray but it was a very foggy day. He had no idea how he had ended up in the forest but one thing he knew a girl was calling and needed some type of shelter. He kept following the voice and he soon had approached it. He had seen a shadow.

“Hello?” He had said cautiously.

“Who’s there?” The girl had looked up. She was also dressed in all white and she looked like an angel. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her. He bent down towards her and reached out her hand.

“I’m Jimin. Park Jimin. And you are?”

“Park Jimin. Jimin Park.” She stuck her hand out and they shook hands. Jimin had helped her off the ground and started to head North. They tried to find an exit but it wasn’t gonna be easy. Jimin was tightly holding onto her hand like it was the last day on Earth. She lightly smiled and Jimin could tell that it was very very rare for her to smile. So of course, he had smiled too. Suddenly they heard a loud noise coming from behind them. The girl had plunged herself into his embrace. “It’s back.” She had whispered. Jimin looked towards the noise and he saw…..

*ring ring ring*

Jimin’s body had shot up from the bed and he was scared for his life. That girl has been appearing in his dreams a lot recently. He started to mumble her name over and over again. Jimin decided to forget about it and headed out to get some coffee to start off his terrifying morning. Unlike his dream, today was very beautiful. The sun was shining brightly and there was a lot of clouds in the air. As he passed a flower shop, a girl in a white dressed distracted him. He took a close look at her face. It looks like her, he thought. The girl looked up and smiled. The flashback of last night's dream hit him. She slowly walked away with roses in her hand. He had watched her figure disappear. As soon as he thought it through, he chased after her. And when they finally met face to face…. that’s a story for another time.

Jimin had dreamed a dream and that dream came true.