Aimer La Vie

Roleplay Reviews - Submit your reviews to us!

Roleplay Name: Aimer La Vie 
Link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1245093
General/Themed: Themed - City & Apartment AU
Platform: Facebook
Activeness(1/10):  6, it's still pretty new and there aren'ta lot of us so it can be a bit slow, plus the fact that paraig takes time if you want good quality replies.
Will there be screenshots included? If yes, do you want us to remove them to protect your identity?:  n/a

Summary:
A completely fictional metropolis with its own world-renowned entertainment industry and heavy avant-garde culture, it's the place where a nobody goes to be turned into somebody. But, with innovation comes manipulation and mental disintegration; the yang cannot be with the yin. Crime rates are high and the perpetrators blend in with the shadows, the city is littered with professional criminals who are clever and cunning; individuals who either live for the thrill or aren't good at anything else. Our society plays by different rules, with different social norms and constructs.   


Welcoming (1/10):8, I got welcomed in PM by a couple of people welcoming me and asking to plot, and an admin posted on my wall with a random starter.


Admins(1/10): 6 there are 4 admins, V, Irene, Jae, and Hayi. I'm not sure what 3/4 do really. But V is the one I see around the most, welcoming people in and such so I assume they're the main admin. Irene and Hayi posted on my wall with a random short starter. Though Hayi's wasn't one I could really reply to. I'm not sure what Jae does I haven't had contact with them IC or OOC for plotting purposes. They were the first admin to actually accept my friend request but beyond that, nothing. V is the one I see around most.
Atmosphere(1/10):8 the atmosphere is quiet but good, there's always people looking to plot. it's really laid back.

Literacy(1/10): 9, everyone is literate, there is barely any crack talk. I've seen a meme or 2 around but for the most part everyone else writes well and puts thought into their replies. You don't have to worry about crack rpers or people mixing ic and ooc here which is nice.

Opinions on improvements of this role play?:  Getting more active admins, or having the other ones who exist be around more. It's still new but an event would be really nice to see.

Overall: 
I like this roleplay a lot, I wish more people would join so it would grow and be more fun!


Overall Rating: (1-5 stars ☆) 3.5!