Prologue

Don't listen in secret

-          Miha, wake up.

-          …

-          Hey! Your alarm is ringing since five minutes ago.

-          What?

-          Wake up!

At the sudden shout of her roommate, Miha sat up in her bed. Her alarm was ringing so she turned it off. After change her clothes and before leaving her room she checked if her roommates were asleep, she didn’t want to disturb her unnies more than she had already did.

As every morning, a young lady of nineteen years old got out of her house for her daily training time. At this time the streets of Seoul aren’t crowded as they will be in a few hours, so it’s the perfect time for a future idol for get in shape.

Three years ago she got into a small company and started her trainee life, but until she didn’t finish the high school she didn’t take it to serious. After that she started training every day, getting in shape, spending more hours in the practise room and she even started to compose her own songs, all of this only for reach their debut at soon as possible.

Miha didn’t lack in motivation. The music was her passion since she was a little kid, and she knew since an early age that her dream was to become an idol. When her family moved to Seoul for make her dreams come true, she also dreamt about being able to stand in the same stage as he. But later this person who made her heart flutter, was the same one who make her wish to reach her goal in order to demonstrate him what he had lost, despite she don’t want to recognise it.

The cold breeze of the Han River embraced her in her running, but she didn’t feel it after the first minutes. After one hour she came back to her dorm, for take a shower just in time for run into Rina who had just woke up.

-          Good morning unnie

-          Hey, what up?

-          No! It’s my turn for the shower

-          What!

-          Just five minutes

-          Make it quick

Like promised, she came out in five minutes and she saw that she had received a message like every morning.

‘Aiss… Why is he still texting me?’

Without opening the conversation she started to get ready for going to the practise and when she was ready she went to wake up the rest of the girls

And like this, the day of Miha start.

 


Hello everyone,

This is just the prologue of the fanfic. I wrote it for get to know a bit of the protagonist and introduce the storyline. I hope you enjoyed it and if you did please suscribe. Also, sorry for the mistakes, english is not my native language, so if you find any mistake, please tell me for correct it. Thank you so much!