Fin.

I'll be waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day that have passed wasn't too plain nor too good to be considered perfect, it was just the usual day for Elle not expecting anything to happen. She have complied every activities due for today and was going home to have some tea to pamper herself so she decided to take the subway home.

She plugged the earpiece on her ears and played shuffled songs from her phone, looking from the window outside the train thinking nothing but happy moments and imaginations that lightens up her mood. 

The train came to a stop, she have reached her destination and went down giddying the platform along the busy passengers that went down along her. 

"Woah," she was stunned upon seeing a lot of foods on their table which wasn't a usual thing for them, "what's could be the event? Did I forget someone's birthday?"

Her unnie, Jiwon, who was fixing the side dishes on the table chuckled of what she've heard, "No dear, this was from our newly moved neighbor. Mr. and Mrs. Lee have selled the house next to ours and today, the new owners came." 

Elle didn't hesitate to grab some pieces of chicken from the plate and brought it to her room, "I'm really glad they moved! I think they're good." She chuckled before finally she'd finally entered her room.

"Hmm, this tastes really good! Oh, wait!" She fished her phone out of her pocket and opened the camera and captured herself eating the chicken, "I'll send this to Hyun! He'll surely feel jealous.." She was laughing while typing her message, already picturing out what Kyuhyun would look like upon seeing this.

Elle was about to click send when a message appeared on the screen. It was from her Ahra unnie, Kyuhyun's noona.

From: Ahra unnie

Elle~ It's me Ahra unnie. Hyun doesn't want to tell but I think you have the right to know, so... just save me if he suddenly get angry, okay? Hyun's enlistment date came this morning, and it was already confirmed. It'll be a month from now, I hope you enjoy your days with him more.

The chicken fell on the floor.

Like how dramatic things happen on TV, Elle's world stop for a moment, slowly sinking everything in on her confused mind. She and Kyuhyun have already talked about this a long time, they've already accepted that 2 years won't be that long, it'll quickly pass. That they won't be sad, they'll just be happy waiting for the days to come, to fly fast. 

But that wasn't the case right now, it was hard. She never thought it'll be this hard, the announcement of the date was too painful, she's thinking what more it could be if she hadn't been seeing him for a week, a month, or a year? Elle couldn't form any words to describe how hard it'll be.. tears started flowing from her eyes. She wanted to see him, to hug him, to feel his kisses. She wants him to be with her right now, and never leave. Because a second without him feels like eternity already.

No.. no. She must be strong. If he sees her like this, she'll just make it harder for him. She has to be strong, it'll be just for the meantime.

She decided to lay on her bed, scroll to her music player and hit the playlist she have saved after they have talked about his enlistment. 

The song was shuffled, but it was too tempting for those tears to fall again when the first song that played was his song. It was the song he had made for her everytime she felt like missing him. 

The lyrics became too vivid, too clear for her as if it's the first time she'll be listening to it. 

The night had passed like that, she hadn't eat a thing nor talked to anyone. She just had no strength at all to do anything, she just want to lie on her bed and make herself sadder with the songs playing on her phone.

The next day came, good thing it was Saturday so she's not obliged to go to school and fake smiles to everyone for the sake of socialization and being friendly. Her mother had already knocked twice, add up another two from her Jiwon unnie asking if she's going to eat because it's already past noon and she hadn't ate anything yet. 

And for the nth time, she answered 'no'.

Elle's family is starting to get worried sick, so they decided to give Kyuhyun a call. He's the only one who coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter