Final

Big or Small (You're Still in My Heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Birthday Kang Daesung :)

Not a Daesung centric, but still :)

Thank you for the upvotes :) love you all

 

 

Sure the crisp of late autumn had sent chill to all the people out there, no exception for Daesung who was coming back to their apartment that felt like their dorm in trainee days. Their Japan Dome Tour and upcoming come back had pressure all the members to live together again for some time, for the sake of efficiency. Daesung just went back from the gym when Jiyong asked him to buy some ramen, beer and energy drink. And don’t forget anything edible for us if you don’t want us to die here, Jiyong asked him.

Daesung realized that even they shared place to live, their schedules were arranged differently and they rarely met each other full team. The notes on the fridge almost be the only way they communicated to each other since they would forget about their own phones when it was time to work. Oh, except Seunghyun Hyung. He just left love message.

‘For who?’ a little voice inside his head asked.

Blushing, Daesung answered the question by himself, ‘Me, of course’.

 

Daesung could see the apartment’s gate and he took long strides while gripping tightly to the plastic bags. Years of training his muscles had its perks: four big bags were easily brought by him despite the heavy weight of canned beer and energy drink.

If he wasn’t mistaken, there would be only the rappers of BIGBANG at the dorm since they were brainstorming about the music and lyric. They’re the brain of BIGBANG anyway, Daesung shrugged. After reaching the lift and pressed the button of his destination, he put all the plastic bags on the floor and rubbed his palms together.

The vocalist wanted to seek warmth from his rapper lover. Maybe giving him a bone-crush hug will do, a giggle escaped from his mouth. Or rubbing myself against him, like he usually does, and inhaling his scent.

Ugh.

It seemed to be a long elevator ride for Daesung, at the fact it only took fifteen second to reach the floor. He opened the door just to find the groggy Jiyong who wasn’t able to gulp the sparkling water he had in his mouth. Some drops fell from the corner of his mouth to his neck, resulting a gasp from Daesung.

 

“Hyung! You’re so wrecked! God! Have you slept?” Daesung dropped the bags, took some tissues and wiped the leader’s neck and the hem of his t-shirt.

“Dechong-ahh~” the leader grinned widely and Daesung took a sniff of him. Not drunk, he was sure. But why?

Jiyong grabbed Daesung’s coat and buried his face to the crook of Daesung’s neck. Daesung hugged him so he didn’t fall, but then he heard a loud snore.

Jiyong fell asleep while standing!!

Daesung rolled his eyes. How would he do with the sleeping man? Of course he had to get his Jiyong Hyung a better place to sleep but hearing the loud snore, Daesung thought the leader was so deep in his slumber Daesung doubted he would wake up anytime soon. So the younger decided to put the older man’s arms around his shoulder and he grabbed the cheeks while praying that his Seunghyun Hyung didn’t witness such a sight. Daesung wouldn’t dare to take the punishment. Or would I?

The road to Jiyong’s shared bedroom with Youngbae was quite easy and Daesung promised he would scold Jiyong because he lost weight a lot. It felt like he was carrying a paper doll instead of human being. When he was sure the older man was safely tucked under the blanket and ready to go away, he felt a tug on his wrist.

DAMN! Daesung screamed internally.

Jiyong was a cuddle monster and even in his unconscious mind, he would pull someone hard into his embrace and snuggle with that person until he himself freed the pity person. Daesung’s eyes quickly scanned things that he could use as an escape goat from the monster that was Jiyong. He had to find his lover and he couldn’t accompany Jiyong to sleep.

He found a big panda plushie that Jiyong usually used as Seungri’s substitute when the youngest went away. He swore the panda was smirking at him because the distance between him and the panda was a mere two steps away but Jiyong’s tug on his wrist made it almost impossible to reach it.

Then Daesung got an idea.

He stretched his legs and he hoped he could get the panda with his mighty toes pinch. He put off his sock and began to stretch his leg. Yoga practices all these years didn’t betray him and he got the panda by pinching its cheek. If the panda could scream, maybe it would wake Jiyong away and tell him that Daesung had touched it using his dirty feet (hey it’s not dirty!).

Slowly but sure Daesung escaped and the panda was safe in Jiyong’s embrace. Then he observed the room. Papers scattered everywhere but Daesung was afraid to tidy it up. If there was something missing, he was sure he wouldn’t able to take all the blame.

 

 

When he read his lover’s handwriting, he then remembered that he wanted to cuddle with the owner of baritone voice. A voice so deep Daesung sunk every time he heard it. He marched to his shared room with Seunghyun just to find a small bump on his bed. Definitely not Seunghyun because he literally the biggest amongst BIGBANG members and definitely not pillows because it was stacked on the chair. Daesung tilted his head in confusion and went to pull the blanket that covered the bump.

A small boy was sleeping on his stomach, thumb in his sleep. He was wearing a big black shirt, too big for his small body.

Huh?

Daesung fished his phone out from his trousers’ pocket to call his lover but he didn’t do it because he found the phone was on the nightstand beside their shared king size bed. Daesung squatted beside the bed, eyes still set on the little boy.

You’re very familiar, though?

 

 

Then that time he quickly unlocked his phone and pressed his photo gallery, searching for a particular picture and he gasped when he found it.

 

Seunghyun Hyung???

 

His simple brain couldn’t take all the surprises. He looked again at the boy and… he was wearing Seunghyun’s shirt. The shirt he was wearing when Daesung bade his goodbye to the rapper before he went to the gym. Daesung shrieked inwardly.

No waaaaayyyy!!

He pinched his own cheeks, but it was painful, so it wasn’t a dream.

Then he did something to make sure that the boy was really his Seunghyun Hyung.

Daesung went to sniff the boy’s scent and gulped when he caught the familiar scent. It’s Seunghyun Hyung’s.

 

The boy stirred in his sleep and Daesung froze, lay beside the boy while looking at him. Slowly but sure, the boy opened his eyes. He pouted cutely as his sleep was interrupted and Daesung’s heart squealed at the gesture. The boy rubbed his eyes with his small fingers and blinked for times. After a big yawn, he looked at Daesung confusedly.

“Who are you, Uncle?”

 

A scream equals to dolphin’s shriek was heard.

 ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ

 

 

 

Three adult men looking at the little boy who was munching chocolate pie on Daesung’s lap –Jiyong, Little Seunghyun and Youngbae. He was crying after Daesung screamed, he might be startled or maybe afraid of the voice Daesung was able to pull out. Daesung had to coo him, patted him on his bottom to make sure he wasn’t afraid of Daesung.

“.” Daesung looked at the person who cursed then made sure the little boy on his lap missed the bad word.

“Ji Hyong! Behave!” Daesung hissed. Jiyong only rubbed his face.

“Like… how?” Jiyong’s hands pulled his own hair and he groaned. “We have schedule to meet Teddy Hyung this evening and with that body..,? Oh God.”

No one responded to Jiyong. Daesung looked at the boy and their gaze met. The boy grinned at Daesung and offered the chocolate pie to Daesung, to which the older man bit a little. He squealed when Daesung munched the pie and giggling.

“If only Seunghyun Hyung is as cute as that,” Little Seunghyun sneered.

“Seunghyun-ie, you’re wrong. Now we can see Seunghyun Hyung as a real baby, not only imagining it.” Youngbae chimed in. “And I have to admit he’s really handsome.”

“Handsome aside,” Jiyong cut in, “Daesung-ah, please stop staring at that boy with your eyes like that because it makes you a e and second, how could we be sure that that boy is not Seunghyun Hyung’s family, cousin, or whoever that is?”

“I am not a e! Well, I believe this boy is Seunghyun Hyung. See this!” Daesung booped the little boy’s nose and he laughed, showing his deep dimples and Daesung rolled his eyes before he gave Jiyong told-you look.

“O-other than that!” Jiyong stuttered.

Daesung put aside the boy’s bangs and pointed at the scar their oldest member had under his left eyebrow. “Scar, check,” Daesung said but Jiyong still didn’t believe in him. “And you should check his childhood photos, Hyung.”

Jiyong did what Daesung told him. He opened his picture gallery and thumbs scrolling the folder. When he found the pictures, his eyes went back and forth between his phone screen and the little boy on Daesung’s lap. “Oh, boy…” he muttered weakly.

“Let me ask him,” Little Seunghyun barged in. “Hello little boy!”

The said little boy looked at Little Seunghyun and scoffed. “Panda Ahjussi,” he whispered and giggled against Daesung’s chest. But his whisper was loud enough for Little Seunghyun to hear.

“I am not Ahjussi! I am Hyung! Call me Hyung!” Little Seunghyun raged and Youngbae had to hold him. “I am not old, Youngbae Hyooooong…” the younger man whined and Youngbae just patted his back.

Seeing that the other members failed to gather information from the savage kid, Youngbae came closer to Daesung and the boy. “Yo, Kiddo. I am Youngbae Ahjussi.” Youngbae kneeled before Daesung and him, leveling their eyes. He tried to sound as cheerful and friendly as possible. “Do you know your own name?”

“I am Choi Seunghyun, four years old!” the little boy answered the question a little bit too eager, resulting the chocolate pie bursting everywhere. Daesung was fast to wipe the mess and Youngbae was thankful for that. He showed his four fingers, leaving the thumb folded. Daesung patted his head and he giggled again.

“Why are you here?” Youngbae asked again.

The little boy looked at the older men one by one and also observes his surroundings. “For choco pie!”

Youngbae looked at Daesung, eyebrows narrowed at the answer but Daesung only shrugged.

“Do you know your family?”

“I have Appa, Eomma and Hyeyoon Noona. Hyeyoon Noona is bad to me. No choco pie.” The little boy pouted, his arms crossed in front of his chest, and the four men let out an ‘awwww’ together. Jiyong covered his mouth, never thought he liked the little boy too.

“So you don’t remember how you got here?” Youngbae continued his question.

“A man with a veeeeerrryyyy big wings brought me here. He said that if I slept here, I would get choco pie,” the little boy opened his arms as wide as he could and grinned. “And I got my chocolate.”

“Perhaps, do you know other Choi Seunghyun?” Little Seunghyun asked him, voice still heard a bit angry at the boy. The little boy got confused and buried his face into Daesung’s chest, arms tugging Daesung’s shirt for dear life.

Youngbae retreated and smacked Little Seunghyun’s head. “He’s scared, you fool!”

Daesung swayed the little boy right and left and the other men sighed heavily. Once again, they were busy with their own thought. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter