Confession

Confession

“I am running towards their dressing room now!” I shouted to my phone as I was running through the hallways. I am so dead. I am freaking late.
“Jiyeong-ah!” Hyerim eonni shouted as I entered their dressing room.
“I’m here. I’m here. Where’s Hwiyoung?” I asked while catching my breath. She pointed me to where he was and I went towards him immediately.
“Oh noona you’re finally here!” he said as soon as I was I was in front of him.
“Yeah yeah I’m sorry, I overslept.” I replied while taking out the things I needed for his look.
I started as soon as everything was fixed. I started with his hair. I had to make my movements in a hurry because I was late and they’re going on stage in a few. His eyes were closed so I immediately thought he was sleeping while I was putting on his make-up. So handsome. He must be so tired. Poor baby. I thought as I was putting on eyeliner under his eyes. His eyes then suddenly opened and it was staring right into mine which surprised me since I thought he was sleeping. We just smiled and I continued on with his make-up. I finished just in time when they were called on stand-by.
I get flustered every time our eyes meet but tell me who won’t get flustered when someone as handsome as Hwiyoung makes eye contact with you?
I was just sitting surfing the net while waiting for the boys to come back from their stage. Hyerim eonni then nudged as she sat beside me.
“I saw that” she said while smiling at me weirdly
“Saw what?” I asked slightly glancing at her still using my phone
“You and Hwiyoung.”
“What about it?”
“It’s so obvious that you like each other.”
I burst out laughing at her and gave her a ‘are you serious’ look. She just shrugged and we just talked about the other schedules we have for today.
~
The boys came back and Hwiyoung sat in between Hyerim eonni and I. I wiped his sweat without ruining his makeup and I would just retouch it later. His head then rested my shoulder and he closed his eyes. I caressed his head for a while then let him stay that way just until I had to retouch his makeup for another performance.
Our Hwiyoungie must be so tired.ㅠㅠ
~
Hyerim eonni and Hwiyoung was teasing me about the time I chased the wrong person to put makeup on. I was so embarrassed that I don’t want to remember but these two won’t stop laughing about it so I decided to stand up and go talk to someone else but as I stood up and was about to walk away a hand grabbed me and pulled me back into the seat.
“Okay noona we’ll stop now.” Hwiyoung said while trying to stop his laugh. I just rolled my eyes at him and folded my arms. He then placed his arms around me and his head on my shoulder and kept on saying noona like a little kid. I just laughed at him and everything was forgotten.
~
Hyerim eonni kept on bugging me about my relationship with Hwiyoung - I could handle her but it got worse because a lot of the staff started to annoy me with questions now.
Hyerim eonni and her big mouth. I just shrugged them off every time. I mean what’s there even to say? They won’t believe me when I say we're just really close friends. We got close since we met before when he was just a trainee and since I was just only a year older than him, we decided to be friends and then I was assigned to be SF9’s staff.
~
Hwiyoung was lying down on the couch with his head on my lap. They were waiting to be called to stand by. I was looking at him sleeping and my heart was fluttering as I was caressing his hair. I looked in front of me while my hand stopped its movents.
Heol. Maybe I do like him. Oh my gash I like Hwiyoung.
I was surprised by my own thought that actually came out as a murmur so I didn’t notice him waking up.
“I like you too Jiyeong noona. Ever since before. ” Hwiyoung said as he sat up and smiled at me to which I returned with a smile.

 

A/N: I hope that you liked it! It was really short because I got the idea randomly in my mind. 

You can check out my other ongoing SF9 fanfic:

Halfway There

Sensational Intervention