Chocolate-Stained

Midget ist.

"You're a midget ist, Hwang Bong-cha,”Key sunbae chuckled as we sat in the student café, with me ranting endlessly about the cute guy at the orphanage doing volunteer work… who was 3 centimeters shorter than me.

 

“What are you talking about?! Me, the infinitely superior Hwang Bong-cha, a midget ist! You have got to be kidding,” I said, shaking my head in disagreement at the same time.

 

He wore his signature smirk, and I swear I sweatdropped when I saw the magical glint in his cat-like eyes.

 

“Back in third grade your crush was 14 centimeters shorter than you; 2 centimeters in fourth grade, 4 centimeters in fifth grade, 5 centimeters in sixth grade, one centimeter in first year junior high and in first year senior high, and now, first year in college—“

 

“JONGHYUN SUNBAE IS TALLER THAN ME!” I told him, my cheeks flushing a deeper red than they already were with cheek tint.

 

Sighing confidently, Key swirled his coffee coolly, the smirk still etched on his face.

 

“Just because he’s taller does not mean he’s not a midget,” he said, and looked back up at me before sipping the contents of his coffee cup. “He’s 4 inches shorter than me. Ha!”

 

I pouted at him and stuck my fork into the untouched plate of a chocolate mousse cake slice and put it into my mouth.

 

“It doesn’t matter how short he is compared to you, sunbae,” I started calmly, staring at the tiny fork, “as long as he’s tall compared to me, I’m completely fine with that.”

 

Key smirked.

 

“So stop calling my Kim Jonghyun a midget!”

 

“Your Kim Jonghyun?” a familiar voice asked behind me, amusement evident in his tone.

 

I literally froze on the chair.

 

“Ya, infinitely superior Hwang Bong-cha!”

 

I gulped, and turned to see a smirking Kim Jonghyun behind me.

 

“H-hahaha,” I laughed nervously. “H-h-h-hi, J-j-jonghyun sunbae!”

 

He smiled and for a second there, my heart skipped a beat.

 

“How ya doin’, my Hwang Bong-cha?”

 

Uh… what.

 

“I-I-I’m fine,” I said, turning back to my cake.

 

“Y-y-you’re not,” he chuckled, imitating me, and turned back for a second to see the childish smile on his all too godly face.

 

I turned back to my food and realized Key had disappeared, and Jonghyun quickly took his now vacant seat.

 

He grinned once more and pinched my cheek, “You’re so cuteeee! But I heard you were a midget ist.”

 

My eyes widened in shock. Had he been listening the whole time?

 

“And I’m the only midget who’s taller than you,” he concluded and all of a sudden cracked up. “Oh, my! Then you must be a munchkin to be so small.”

 

My cheeks turned redder than they already were, and I hid my face in my hands.

 

“Hey,” he said, taking one of them away, “wanna be my Hwang Bong-cha?”

 

I blinked.

 

“Uh…huh,” I managed to say, not really sure what I was supposed to do, not really sure whether this was really happening in real life, or this was really happening in real life, only it’s not entirely true and—

 

“I’m glad,” he said, leaning over to kiss my chocolate stained lips.

 

I could hear Key snigger from afar and as me and my Jonghyun stood up from the table, he slung his arms around my shoulders, patting me on the head so Key could see, and stuck out his tongue before we walked into our own little road to pure bliss and happiness.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

ish ending XP LOL only the first part was true to my experience, first paragraph to be exact xDDDDD

 

Anyway, comments, pleaaaase?