first meet

Love breaker
She walks slowly in to the club. Her body moving following the beat of the loud music. Her round eyes searching around the club area, looking for her target. Her eyes stop when she sppoted him. Her red lips smile. He is sitting on a sofa inside the VIP room. She's bitting her upper lips, waiting for him to makes a moves. After 10 minutes, he still not moving anyway She grunt before heading to the bar counter and ordered a glass of coke. Slowly she sip the coke while looking at him. Still nothing. He is laughing with s, there is no way he will leaving his damn friends!! "Easy Lisa.. u know u can do this. Just stick to the plan and nothing worst will happen." Slowly she took a deep breath, trying to decrese her anger. Sudenly he stand up. Her red lips started to smiling again. She finish her coke and stand up. Ready to follow his step. Suddenly someone grab his hand! She turn around and see a drunk man. "Where are you going girl? Home? Night is still young." "Let go of my hand!" She try to pull her hand. useless. "Come I'll buy you drink." The drunk man grab lisa's wristh. "Let go of me!" Lisa try to release herself from the drunk man hand. Her eyes keep following 'his' step. He is heading the exit door. ! "Let go of me you son of !" Lisa raised her hand and slap the drunk man face. "Pang!" the man hold his cheek and start laughing. He turn and look toward lisa's face. His eyes is fill with angerness. "So you're playing hard to get aren't you?" His voice changed. Lisa started to get scary. Her face pale. She looking everywhere searching for help, useless, everyone is busy with their own 'businnes' "I'll show you how to be a good girl." As soon as he stop talking, he grab her hand and pull her with him. Heading to the exit door! "Let go of me!" Lisa yelled and trying her best to let go of herself from that guy. Useless, the fact that man are stronger than woman is still a fact and she can't deny it. the man still pulling her with him. The man are heading to the club back. Lisa getting more scary, no one is care for what happen. And with her outfit right now, she surely cannot escape from being a victim. The man stop walking. He turn around to face Lisa. His face is uggly than a pig right now. "Look at you. So pathetic." The man before started laughing. His hand is moving, tryna touch Lisa's face. Lisa opened and bite his hand before it reach her face. "Arggghhh!!!" the man scream and push lisa to the floor. "I will teach you a good manner!" Yelled the man before raising his hand tryna slap Lisa. Lisa closed her eyes , ready to getting slap. After a momment still nothing hit her. Slowly she opened her eyes only to see drunk man is getting hit by a guy. Her eyes grow bigger. She keep watching until the guy walking to her. "Hey, are you ok?" The voice is so familiar. Slowly his face appear. Lisa's eye growing bigger. It's him! It's the guy she's looking for! It's Jeon Jungkook!