Closer

Battle Of The Hottests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona noticed how Yuri was in a good mood because she couldn’t stop smiling down at her plate of food. She wondered what made her so happy early in the morning.

“So what’s up Yul?” she asked casually.

Yuri lifted her gaze up to hers. “Huh?”

“You seem to be in a really good mood this morning.”

“Oh,” she blushed. “Okay fine I’ll just tell you,” she chuckled, pushing her plate of food aside. “So last night…”

Yuri was on her way up to her dorm until she came face to face with Nichkhun who had a towel around his neck.

“Yuri,” he blurted out in surprise.

“Nichkhun,” she smiled. “Are you heading back to your room?”

“I was…” he scratched his head. “Do you mind if we talk for a while? Catch up on things maybe? I haven’t really got a chance to talk to you much because of training and I’ve been hanging out with the guys.”

“Sure,” she nodded. “Where to?”

“Wanna go to the hut? We could get coffee as well.”

Yuri was always down for coffee. “Sounds great, Horvejkul.”

They chatted under the small hut they settled in, after getting two cups of coffee for the both of them. Nichkhun listened patiently to what Yuri was saying to him, although most of the time he was just thinking how beautiful she was.

“It’s still tough with all of the responsibilities I have to deal with.”

He leaned forward and folded his arms on the table. “I think you’re going to be fine Kwon,” he smiled. “You’re strong enough to handle anything.”

“You think so?”

His hand fell on top of hers. “I know so,” his voice dropped slightly as his eyes focused on hers.

Her heartbeat picked up its pace a little at the touch of his hand. They were caught in each other’s eyes, and Yuri spoke up after a while. “We should go,” she said shyly.

His eyebrows shot up in surprise. “Oh, right,” he cleared his throat.

Nichkhun got up first and waited for Yuri to finish her coffee. Once she got up and stood right next to him, he wrapped an arm around her waist which caused her to look at him. He moved closer until their lips were inches away.

“Can I kiss you Yuri?”

She smirked and looked up into his eyes. “I’m waiting, Nichkhun.”

He chuckled before his lips descended on hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back passionately. Nichkhun pulled her closer to him when she bit onto his bottom lip teasingly. She pulled away for a second to catch her breath but leaned in to whisper in his ear. “Come back to my room?”

“Absolutely,” he grinned.

They wasted no time in sneaking inside her dorm, checking to see if anyone could see them together. Yuri pulled Nichkhun into her room and closed the door behind her. She placed a finger on her lips, “Just be quiet okay?” she smirked.

 “I’ll try,” he bit his lip, wrapping both his arms around her waist.

“So yeah,” Yuri kept her gaze on the plate. “I’m sure you could fit the puzzle pieces together.”

“Oh my goodness,” Yoona shook her head. “And no one noticed?”

“Well we made sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter