Chaeyoung's Birthday

Chaeyoung's Birthday

 

 

 

 

A short story for Chaeyoung's birthday

 

 

 

 

Universal age 18 and Korean age 19, it was Chaeyoung's birthday but the odd thing was, no one was wishing her a happy birthday even at 12 midnight. The other members were out for another schedule right after their filming for a CF. Chaeyoung could have slept the rest of the day off but she set an alarm at 11:55 to prepare for the happy birthday texts that she thought would come. 

 

It was already 12 and Chaeyoung kept getting distracted from her drawing. There was no message and Har was what bothered Chaeyoung the most. The members had never forgotten about each other's birthdays before. After giving it a 10 minute wait, Chaeyoung decided to sleep her depressing thoughts away.

 

"Are you sure we should do this? I feel bad..." Dahyun said.

 

"It's okay! Just don't think about it as much, it'll be a great surprise. And hurry the store will close soon." Nayeon said before dragging Dahyun to another shelve of items to pick something out for Chaeyoung. 

 

At the perfume store, Jihyo, Mina and Sana were walking around to pick Chaeyoung a fragrance since hers was going to finish. Meanwhile, they were also worried about Jeongyeon, Momo and Tzuyu who were at the cake decorating shop — especially Jeongyeon.

 

"Oh my god this is too funny!" Momo laughed hysterically. 

 

"Unnie!" Tzuyu sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. 

 

"Come on! Chaeyoung would like this!" Jeongyeon laughed at her drawing of a tiger. 

 

"It looks like a rabid cat!" Tzuyu shot but it only made Jeongyeon and Momo laugh more.

 

The girls all met up together at the carpark where Jeongyeon, showed them the cake while Tzuyu got on the car to avoid the embarrassment.

 

"What the?! Yoo Jeongyeon!" Nayeon whined. 

 

"It looks like a rabid cat!" Jihyo sighed.

 

"That's what I said!" Tzuyu added. 

 

"Well... it's to late..." Mina chuckled before they all got onto the car and headed to their dorm for the surprise.

 

Shuffling can be heard outside the dorm as sadness unnie, crept to the front forego to let the other girls in. While they prepared the surprise outside, the manager went to wake the heavy sleeper up. 

 

Chaeyoung on the other hand was thinking how much worser could her day get because it was 2am in the morning and she had to wake up from her sweet slumber. The manager motioned her to come outside, which she replied with a groan and dragged herself up.

 

"Get ready!" The manager hissed and everyone went to stand at their position. Once Chaeyoung walked out...

 

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted in unison while Jeongyeon and Jihyo popped a confetti cannon. 

 

The loud noise definitely work Chaeyoung up because her groggy eyes were now wide open. A smile slowly crept up to her face when her members and managers started to sing her a birthday song. After blowing. The candles and cutting the cake, her members showered her with kissed, a constricting hug and also apologising for lying to her about their "schedule".

 

"Thank you guys!" Chaeyoung said with a beaming smile on her face. 

 

Even though the girls didn't get much sleep before the morning, they did not regret staying up and enjoying the night filled with smile, laughter and eating the rabid cat cake.

 

 

 

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

I have YouTube now too!

 

skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

 

My newest fan fic stories (TWICE):


 Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)

Once Upon a Twice

Seoul Arts High School