Training

Please, kiss me

Helloooooooo guys, we are already at the third chapter, but do not worry, I plan to make this a long fanfic and as always i apologize for the mistakes haha 


 

 Jimin POV

 

It was already Monday, and Jungkook still had not made a move. Well he promised me that he would not touch him until he had prepared everything for me, not that I really understand what he meant with that but whatever. I thought back about what happened last Friday and felt my cheeks were getting red. Suddenly two arms hugged me from behind ‘’Hello baby, what are you thinking about?’’ He pecked me lightly and pressed me against his body. ‘’Uhm, it-it was noth-ing…’’ I stuttered while trying to break the hug. ‘’Aaah *sigh* Jiminie?’’ I turned around and saw him make a disappointed face ‘’Manners?’’ I looked down, not wanting to call him daddy. It was weird, every time I called him daddy it made me excited and NO PARK JIMIN, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE IN! HE IS A FREAKING GUY, even though I am gay, BUT THAT DOES NOT MATTER! I tried to get out of it to give him a hug, but he suddenly manhandled me and pushed me to the couch. He was giving me pecks all over my face and neck and I struggled to stand up. ‘’Jung-Jungkook hyung, please st-stop.’’ But I could not help to not moan. While he was working his way down he stripped me off and said ‘’Jimin-sshi, your manners are getting worse and worse, it’s about time for me to teach you.’’ Before I could even respond to that he was already pumping my half hard , but all of a sudden he went out the room leaving me with spreaded legs. When I was about to stand up he came back with a little bottle in his hand. When I came closer I saw he had a bottle of lube in his hand. ‘’ I’m going to take your first time’’ I really tried to ignore that sentence and look away. But then he grabbed my chin ‘’Eyes on me baby.’’ He took off his shirt and I saw how well-built he actually was, leaving me just staring at his body in awe. ‘’Like what you see~’’ He teased. As soon as he said that I looked away and tried to hide how much I was blushing. ‘’Uhm Jungkook-hyung, I have to go to school……’’ ‘’What are you lying about? You are free the first three periods’’ He pushed me down and kissed me passionately, and again was I overwhelmed by the pleasure he gave me while we were just kissing. He broke the kiss and kissed lower and lower and eventually reaching my crotch. He kissed my tip and started to on it. I felt his tongue making circular motions while . It made me moan so much and dizzy. ‘’You’re almost baby?’’ He asked. I was making so much embarrassing sounds while hoping that I could as fast as possible so that this would stop. But when I was about to , he stopped. ‘’Hyung! Hyung! Why?’’ I whined. His lips were covered with precum and it off while saying ‘’Hmm you liked it? Shall I demonstrate something even more pleasurable?’’ Jungkook started to carress my neck and kissed my lips. We looked at each other and I nodded slowly, making him smirk. He started to lube his fingers and my hole down there. ‘’NO, hyung what are you doing!’’ ‘’Sshhtt I promise It will make you feel good. The first finger entered and I felt so weird, but I did not hurt. When the second finger came in I felt a little discomfort, feeling dizzy because of the full feeling. He started the scissor me and hit a spot that made me moan loudly.  ‘’Aah, found you’’ while inserting his third finger. My face was so flushed so I covered my face with my hands. ‘’Nooooo~ baby, I have to see your pretty face when I take your ity.’’ making me blush even more. He took his fingers out and ped his pants, revealing his . After pumping it two times, he started to insert it. It hurts, it hurts, is what I thought, but surprisingly I did not hurt anymore, but It made me feel so good. I started to moan loud and making Jungkook even harder. ‘’Aahh, Ju-Jungk-kook hyung’’ while panting really hard. It did not take long for us both to come. Jungkook came in me making me feel really weird. After we came Jungkook cleaned everything and helped me to stand. ‘’Okay, baby. You can sleep now for about two hours and then you have to go to school.’’ He said gently.

 

Jungkook POV

 

‘’Jiminie! Jiminie! Wake up sleephead. You’ll be late.’’ He immediately sat up and ran to the bathroom and whined ‘Hyunggg, why didn’t you call me earlier?’’ ‘’Well, I did. But you just ignored me’’ Jimin pouted while I said that and rushed to the kitchen to eat something. ‘’Aaah baby, don’t worry, I’ll bring you so you don’t have to rush that much.’’ Jimin widened his eyes amd asked if I really meant that, awh how can he be so adorable, and I nodded. ‘’Aaah thank you!! You’re the best hyung ever!’’ he shouted. ‘’Hyung…huh?’’ I said while checking him out. He was wearing black pants and a white shirt with black sleeves. Jimin looked down and did not say anything, but eventually he decided to break the silence ‘’Uhm, I’m sorry. I’m not really used to that…..’’  I walked towards him and whispered in his ear ‘’Baby, don’t worry. You will, tonight~’’ He was rather shocked than aroused at my comment. And as soon he turned around I let him bend over and ped his pants, ‘’Hyunggg!! What are you doing? We have to go in 5 minutes.’’ I ignored his comment and took out something out my pocket. ‘’Nèè~Jiminie, open your mouth for me?’’ He first refused but eventually gave in and let the little ball slip in his mouth. When it was generously covered with his saliva I took it out of his mouth and slowly pushed it in his hole. ‘’Ahh, hyung! Wha-‘’ ‘’No, baby. What do you call me?’’ Jimin stuttered and I decided to turn the on. Jimin gave a loud moan and directly covered up his mouth. I came closer, spooning him while standing and asked: ‘’Well, are you going to answer?’’ Jimin turned around and showed his flushed face to Jungkook. While panting he said ‘’I-I am-m sorry, …. Dad-dy…’’ I smirked and took his hand, because we had to leave. Before we left I pinned him to the wall (KABEDON). ‘’’So, Jiminie~ I’m going to give you a few rules, okay? And very important ONLY GOOD BOYS get what they want~ Rule number one: All the time you’re in school you’re only allowed to think about me. Rule number two: You can absolutely NOT take it out! Rule number three: You are only allowed to go home if you have permission from me or when you are done with all your classes. And lastly you’re not allowed to touch yourself.’’ Jimin seemed to calm down a little bit from his panting and nodded shyly to me. ‘’Okay let’s go!’’


Aaah yaaass!! i managed to get the third chapter done for today, i hope you guys will like it :)