Marriage?!

Please, kiss me

To tell you guys now I did not proof read this so i am sorry for the mistakes!!!! 




3rd person POV:

School was over and Jimin and Taehyung were walking to their lockers. Not unnoticed,  because they are actually the role model students and to add even more on top of it they are even the two most handsome guys in the whole school! So a lot of girls were after them but little did they know that they were actually gay.
"Jiminie oppa, Jiminie oppa! When will you go out with me~ You promised right?" Jimin turned around and did his famous eyesmile. " I am sorry, Misaki, i am very busy lately so i really do not have time to go out." He said while he patted her head. On the other hand Taehyung was laughing his off with the reaction of Jimin. The girl pouted and walked embassered away. "Yah! Taetae do you want to die?" Taehyung stopped with laughing and had a smirk on his face. " kekeke Jimin-ssi~ all those girls are head over heels for youuu~" Jimin felt a little irritated because Taehyung also daily gets confessions or girls who whine they want to date them. "Y'know, they ae actually falling for your badboy vibe, eventhough you are so sweet as honey hahahaha. By the way Jimin-ssi do you still don't have a boyfriend yet?" Taehyung curiously asked while smirking. Jimin felt his face become red and suddenly whispered: " Sshhhhtt what if my parents know i'm gay, they will kill me y'know!!" Taehyung raised one eyebrow " You're really good at exeggerating." Jimin sighed and opened his locker. Remembering his parents told him he had to be home tonight because they wanted tell him something important. "Hey can I come over tonight?" "No, i'm sorry. My parents told me that they wanted to talk to me about something important." Taehyung raised his eyebrows and patted his shoulder " *sigh* you're sooooo in trouble~" he said. Before I could even react he ran away like he had to race Usain Bolt. "I will never understand how he is so smart.."

Jimin POV:

"I'm home!" I screamed but as always no one responded except for our housemaids. I actually do not have anything to complain, i live a wealthy live, i have two older brothers who love me dearly and i go to the best school of the whole country. But because it was friday and i did not have any schoolwork anymore and my brothers were still at their campus, i had to amuse myself until my parents come home. So i decided to watch anime, something like hataruku mao-sama or something like that, Tae sweared by it that if i did not watched it i would miss out a lot. So why not?

And finally, my parents came home. I went downstairs and greeted them: " Good evening Umma, Appa, how was your day?" When i looked at them they had a rather worried look on them, maybe it was because of work. Shortly after they arrived Jin and Hoseok came home, but they also looked at me like they were very worried. "Jin-hyung, Hobi-hyung!! I missed you guys!" I screamed while i hugged them. Hoseok-hyung pinched my cheek and said "How can you be this cute? I want to bite you." Jin-hyung dragged me over to his side and said " Hobi-ahh you are so weird, our chimchim is indeed cute but don't bite him!" Jin-hyung was actually more a mom to me than my actual mom, maybe because my parents were always working and my older brothers had to look after me.

 

(Timeskip: they are almost done eating dinner)

 

“So what did you guys wanted to talk about?” My father almost choked when i asked that question “Well uhm, urgh, ahh son?” “Yes?” “We decided to marry you off.”

I slammed my hand on the table and stood up. “Why, why now? Wait do you guys think i can’t find someone later? Or… do you guys….? I could not bring myself to finish my sentence, i was not ready to tell them that i was gay. I looked around trying to have eyecontact with one of my hyungs, but both of them looked down. Disappointed i sat down and i could not help myself from crying. All of us were silent and did not look at each other. Until Jin raged and threw his chair back “ APPA, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!!” He screamed, i am so scared now, i have never seen Jin-hyung so mad before. “WAS MONEY SO IMPORTANT? YOU’RE NOT EVEN TELLING JIMIN WHY HE HAS TO ‘MARRY’ HIM!”  Jimin’s father looked away. “Hyung, what do you mean?” “ Jiminie, please listen to me. Whatever he does, never give in to him. Hyung will promise you he will help you to get away from him okay?” “Hyung? What are you saying? I don’t understand what you-” Suddenly the door broke and someone was getting in. “YAH! YOU SCUMBAGS DONTCHA KNOW THAT OUR BOSS IS BUSY? OPEN THE DOOR WHEN I KNOCK! WHERE IS HE?” My father walked up to him and asks: “ Is he here?” Even before the loud guy could answer another man showed up. But he was dressed up nicely and was very handsome. “Well hello mister Park, did you perhaps forgot our deal?” He asked with a devilish smile. “No i’m not.” My own father dragged me towards the man and handed me over like a was something he could sell off. “Appa what are doing? Let me go! Let me go!” He pushed to the loud guy and he guided me outside into a car. The guy who was nicely dressed also came the car in and drove away.

 

There was a dead silence. I did not dare to say anything or look at anything. But after 15 min the silence broke “ We arrived. Oh i am Jeon Jungkook by the way.” he said casually like he just met him a second ago.

“ H-hi…. I’m Park Ji-jiminn.” He walks towards me and hugs me tightly and whispers “hmmm yeah i know…” He broke the hug and held my hand to guide me to his house, or rather villa. Because the building before him was even bigger than his own house!


When we went into his house, he directly dragged me to a room and pushed me on the bed. His expression went from a friendly smile to a smirk and he said “Strip.” My eyes widened and ofcourse i am not going to give in like Jin-hyung said. “NO! Why would i? I don’t even know you!” But i do not think he will listen to me, because he is moving closer and closer. I tried to push him away, but suddenly he pulls me in his arms and whispers in my ear with a seductive voice: “ Hmmmm? Aah baby you don’t even know…..how long i have been waiting for this day….”
 



Hi guyssss. I am sorryyyy for this boring chapter, but i think i had to make this for you to understand the situation♡♡