Chapter One

Crossing The Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Bae Jooyeon's Point of View ] 

It's Monday today, which means it's back to school! Hurray! Most students would probably have monday sickness because summer finally ended, but I don't. In fact, I'm pretty excited. This means I'll get to learn something new everyday! Chuckling at what I said in my thoughts, I headed to the bathroom and took a bath. After about 30 minutes, I headed to my closet and picked my clothes. I decided to wear a black sweater, ripped-knee jeans, and my white shoes. As for my hair, I just let it air-dry. I grabbed my bag and put in my notebook, my pen, and my wallet. I wore my watch as well as my glasses, grabbed my phone, and headed to school. What's my breakfast, you say? I'll just eat at school with my friends. I just hope they'll order for me when I get there.

( Jooyeon's Outfit )

- AT SCHOOL -

"Hey, Jooyeon!" 

"Hi, Jooyeon!"

"Jooyeon-ah! Annyeong!"

"Jooyeooooooon!"

My friends, Kang Seulmi, Son Seungeun, Park Seoyoung, Kim Yerin, greeted me as I approached our usual table at the cafeteria. 

"Hey, guys!" I greeted them back.

They moved to make a space for me to sit and my eyes widened as I looked at what they ordered me. My favourite breakfast meal; cornbread, tomatoes, and greek-yogurt triple berry and kiwis with a bit of honey! I immediately dig in, earning a laugh from them. 

"We assumed you didn't eat your breakfast that's why we ordered for you," Seulmi said.

"Chenk yu, guysh," I said with my mouth full, earning a laught from them again.

We continued eating when we suddenly heard some scream.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter