The Moon and Sun Reunites

The Star Behind The Moon

The Moon and Sun Reunites

She found him, the one she lost for a lifetime. He was still as brave as the same. His smile was still the same, his eyes looking at hers was still shining. He was still the old Wang So, the man she had loved. Ha Jin never thought she would be able to meet him again as Wang Seo Jun, the youngest son of the Wang Group.

They have been together for three years now, and Seo Jun recently asked her to marry him. Ha Jin smiled as she looked at her left hands fourth finger with a ring on. “Ha Jin, we are here already. Go in, it’s late already,” Seo Jun opened up the car door as she stood out of the car. “Thank you for today Seo Jun, I am very happy,” Ha Jin smiled as she began walking up the cement stairs to reach her home. “I love you!” Seo Jun told Ha Jin loudly from her back as she looked back and continued walking to her house.

“Click, Click” Seo Jun heard a camera clicking, and though that it must me those reporters who always follow rich people around. He chased the person who was dressed black, who had the camera as he saw the person running.

“Give me the camera!” Seo Jun shouted as he caught the reporter and arm locked the reporter. The reporter of course was not going to let it happen and tried to escape. “Let me go, I will never give it to you!” The reporter screamed as the reporter stepped on Seo Jun’s feet to make him let go. Due to the pain Seo Jun went out of balanced fell on the ground while still holding onto the reporter.

The reporter fled without the camera since Seo Jun was holding onto it and the reporter didn’t want Seo Jun to know his or her identity.

“Why are you home this late? Have you had dinner yet?” Mrs. Wang walked down the stairs as she heard him walking into the house. “Omma, I was meeting some of my friends and I have eaten already,” Seo Jun replied. “Go to sleep then, tomorrow is an important day you know. Don’t make me disappointed,” Mrs. Wang headed back up to bed, while Seo Jun starts to stress and headed to his room.

Seo Joon looked through the camera to see the pictures taken of him and Ha Jin but couldn’t find it. He then noticed that the memory card was taken out of the camera and began to worry.

“Unnie, come out for breakfast! Gosh! You are going to be late for work again!” Seo Woo yelled as she set up the breakfast table with her mom.

Yeon Hee walked out of the bathroom to the living room half asleep after hearing her sister and mother’s scream. “I am so tired,” She sat down on the floor as she noticed the food was set up on the family gathering table and that the dining table and chairs were gone. “Omma, did you sell or dining table and chairs again?” Yeon Hee looked at her mom. “She did, there’s not enough money for rent this month,” Jung Shin sat down with a cup of coffee. “She gave him money again right?” Yeon Hee questioned Jung Shin. “500,000 won this time,” Jung Shin began eating. “Omma! You need to stop being nice!” Yeon Hee screamed as she heard what was happening. “Why can’t I give your older brother money? He is your brother and needs it for his study,” Mrs. Kang yelled back.

“It has been 8 year since he has been living off of you! Do you know how hard it is for me to work and earn money.”

“I know how hard it is! But he is your Ji Wook is your brother and he needs help so I gave it to him. Why can’t you help him out a bit as a younger sister.”

“I have been paying for his dormitory for 4 years now and it isn’t enough? Omma money doesn’t grow on trees! If you don’t have money then don’t give it to him. You don’t need to sell everything in this house just because of him.”

“Am I the one who gave birth to you or are you the one that gave birth to me? If I am your mother listen to me and just do what I say.”

“Omma if you keep on doing this then I will move out,” Yeon Hee went back into her room and changed to leave for work. “Move out then, I dare you! I know you can’t,” Yeon Hee could hear her mom scream from the kitchen while her sister is trying to calm her mom down.

Ha Jin was at work, being a professional at makeup and skin care she finally successfully opened her beauty salon with her best friend Chae Young. Her store was known for the homemade concealer that can cover up scars. Ha Jin is organizing the vanity table and preparing for people to come by for skin care treatment. “Chae Young-ah! I missed you so much,” Chae Young’s boyfriend ran inside the beauty salon to hug her. “Yah, what do you need today? To miss me this early,” Chae Ryung took out money from her wallet knowing her boyfriend was only there for money. “100,000 won, I need it for a book to study,” Won Bin begged his girlfriend of 4 years. Chae Young couldn’t do anything but just handed him the money and he ran out of the beauty salon that instant to meet his buddy who was waiting outside of the salon.

Ha Jin looked at the Won Bin’s buddy through the transparent glass, he had a similar face. He was stall and had sweet cold eyes, he looked like the 8th prince he dreamed about.

Ji Wook was also looking at Ha Jin, to him she was beautiful. Although he doesn’t remember him he feels that there is a connection between them. “Go, I’ve got the money!” Won Bin snapped Ji Wook back to reality and they left back to their dormitory.

“Ha Jin, are you okay?” Chae Young questioned her friend as she saw Ha Jin looking out through the window. “Nothing, my mind just went blank,” Ha Jin answered as she went back to work.

“I’m sorry I won’t do it again,” Yeon Hee kneeled on the floor in front of her manager. “This is the fourth camera you lost,” Her team manager walked away. “I promise I will get the camera back, it is just that yesterday I just had to escape from someone and dropped it, but I have gotten you a big scoop,” Yeon Hee stood up and handed her team manager a memory card. “What is this?”

“It has photos of Wang Group’s younger son and his secret girlfriend together.”

“I will give you another chance then, go get your camera back from him then our else OUT! And don’t tell anyone else about this news. It’s a secret between this company. Nobody can let this new out,” The team manager left the reporters work room to his own office.

“Thank You, Jong Hyun!! Saranghaeyo boss!” Yeon Hee screamed happily as she ran to hug her team manager. “Yahh, I am your boss, what are you doing?” Jong Hyun whispered to Yeon Hee. “Your still my best friend,” Yeon Hee patted Jong Hyun’s shoulders and walked to her desk. She doesn’t even know that Jong Hyun was Seo Jun’s older brother.

“Ha Jin, I am sorry I can’t have dinner with you tonight. I have an event with my mother to attend. I will take you out next time,” Ha Jin read the text message from Seo Jun as she walked up the cement stairs to her house. She didn’t think much she just thought he was busy, since he is businessman anyways. Her phone ranged as she got inside her house, “Hello who is this?”

“Is this Go Ha Jin?”

“Yes, who are you?”

“I am Kang Yeon Hee, I heard you were looking for a roommate. I am interested.”

“Oh yes, do you want to come and look at the house first?”

“No, I will just move right in, I saw the pictures already.”

“When will you move in?”

“Tomorrow if possible?”

“Okay, I will let the house owner know that you are moving in with me. I hope to know you more then,” Ha Jin ended the phone call and started to clean up her house. It was the first time she will have a roommate after her friend married two years ago.

“Unnie! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Seo Woo yelled as she saw her sister pack up her things. “Moving out, I am too tired of mom being like this. Seo Woo, since you work help out mom. I will leave my bank book in the living room’s drawer, it’s for when you need money to pay the bills,” Yeon Hee folded all her clothes in her suitcase. “Unnie, mom is sad do you know?” Seo Woo grabbed her sisters hand. “I can’t deal with this anymore. Just tell Ji Wook to come back and live here, it will save mom money more. I am moving out no matter what tomorrow,” Yeon Hee zipped up her suitcase leaving only one pair of clothes for her to change to. Seo Woo was lost at words, she never thought her sister would do this.

“Just let her go, she isn’t my daughter anymore,” Mrs. Kang walked into Yeon Hee’s room with red eyes. “In this house I will allow only my children that are obedient. Let a daughter like her move out so Ji Wook will be able to have space to move in.” Mrs. Kang Walked out as Seo Woo followed her. Yeon Hee continued packing her stuff angrily, she was going to move out. Nothing can stop her, she has been over with her family ever since she finished college.

The sun shined early in the morning and Yeon Hee was dragging put her suitcase into Jong Hyun’s car. “Here is your camera, I got it back,” Jong Hyun handed Yeon Hee her camera. “How did you get it back?”

“I went over to him and begged for it back,” Jong Hyun lied and helped Yeon Hee put her bags inside his back trunk. “Where are you moving too?” Jong Hyun asked Yeon Hee as she looked at her camera for any damages. “To an apartment closer to our office. Thinking about it, it is near the place where I got this camera taken away,” Yeon Hee got inside the car. “Are we going yet?”

Seo Jun was visiting Ha Jin in the morning to have breakfast with her since it was the weekend. He also wanted to see who would be her new roommate. As they ate their breakfast, the doorbell ranged. Ha Jin went to open the door, it was Yeon Hee. Ha Jin hear started to drop as she her dreams popped into her mind. Yeon Hee looked like Yeon Hwa, the girl who married So last life.

“Excuse me, are you Ha Jin? I am the new roommate here,” Yeon Hee introduced herself. “Yes, come in Yeon Hee. Who is behind you? Let him come in too,” Ha Jin opened the door wider and saw Jong Hyun’s face too. She didn’t think about anything much, she thought it was a coincidence.

The brother’s met, Seo Jun was about to say something but Jong Hyun looked at Seo Jun and gesture him to keep his mouth shut.

Yeon Hee also noticed Seo Jun from a few days ago but pretended not to know anything. She didn’t want to start any issues again.