Final

Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: You can imagine who is who as you like :)

 

"I love you..." I sighed.

Gazing to the skies through my window, I saw the stars twinkling beautifully on the night starry sky. It was very peaceful, though my heart and mind are all messed up with the thought of you.

I thought about all the moments the both of us shared. The way you would tease me all the time with that playful smile on your face. The way I would put my head on your shoulder while you my hair back to its original place just to see my face better with that gentle look on your face. The way you would try defending me from all those people teasing me claiming that, you're the only one who could tease me.

I thought that, maybe, you felt the same way. Maybe you loved me as much as I love you. Maybe you wanted to spend more time with me as much as I want with you.

But all these thoughts were crushed seeing you with somebody else. Somebody else whom I knew was better than me. Someone who would be able to take care of you more and satisfy you.

My heart broke at the sight of the two of you holding each other's hand. My heart broke seeing you hug like your life depends on each other. My heart broke seeing you two laugh like there's no tomorrow. 

All this time, I thought you loved me back.

I told myself, "How can I be so stupid?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter