you're not welcome here

The Princess and the Peasant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you here again?” He drawls, palms flat on the counter while he leans slightly over the cart to look at her.

Yeon Doo will catch the end of his amused smirk, and although her face would suddenly feel hot she would keep her head high in the way that only Very Important People know how.

“I’m not here for your drain water coffee. This is just the nearest and quickest place to get anything even remotely healthy and fresh.”

“Well, I’m here. All you need to do is ask.” Ha Joon expects a sour reaction from her, and Yeon Doo does not disappoint.

“I rather stick my hand into scalding hot coffee.” She says with a grimace.

He snorts at her dramatics, as he usually does. “Like I would really offer myself up to a stuck-up, pain in the like you.”

They exchange glares, neither giving up even while Yeon Doo snatches a ready-made chicken salad and pays; Ha Joon manages to give her the exact change without coming close to brushing against her fingers.

“Thank you.” She says in a hard tone that matches the look on her face.

“Come again.” He returns mockingly, and laughs until Yeon Doo storms out of his sight.

It’s a Friday morning, and nothing is out of the ordinary.

. . . ♥ . . .

“Don’t tell me you’re here to fix the broken tap in the ladies’ room.” Yeon Doo snarks, crossing her arms and tapping her foot in that annoyingly demanding way that only a person used to being in charge know how.

“Are you stalking me?” He ignores the question, and asks half-seriously.

“Hardly! W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter