Noisy

SNSD Oneshot

It was a beautiful day in Seoul, as it has a very peaceful and calm atmosphere. 

"YAH KIM TAEYEON, GIVE ME BACK MY INSOLES!!!"

"THESE ARE MINE LEE SOONKYU!"

"DID YOU JUST EAT MY FOOD, DEER?!"

"SHARE YOUR BLESSINGS SHIKSHIN!"

"YAH, STOP STEALING MY GAME CONSOLE KIM CHODING!"

"LET ME PLAY IT YOU SELFISH BLACK PUDDING!" (idk why it's pudding, but oh well)

"JESSI, DID YOU JUST STEAL MY FASHIONABLE POUCH!?"

"I'M SLEEPING YOU PINK PIG" (pigs are already pink tho....Ah who cares)

"Unnies...."

Except in a dorm of 9 beautiful Queens. Why? Beacuse two midgets are fighting for some insoles, a chopstick trying to kill a deer because of the food, another midget getting chased by a tan girl because of stealing her game console, a pink pig running for her life as she just opened hell, and lastly, the calm maknae who is watching her unnies causing a havoc in their dorm.

Plates being thrown, cabinets falling, and some food on the floor. She sigh. Are they really older than me? She thought. She wanted to stop them, really. But nobody won't listen to her as they don't give a damn because she is just a maknae. They thought that maknaes cannot interfere because they are the unnies. 

She sigh again. "At least I have you to listen to me, Sergeant Keroro." She said to her her plsuhie, who is keroro. "Let's go tell manager unnie." As she was about to get her phone to tell manager unnie, hyoyeon tooked keroro and hit yuri.

Yuri, now mad, throws keroro to hyoyeon in hopes of hitting her hard, but hyo was quick to dodge it and now sunny was hit. Sunny thought taeyeon hit her, so she grabbed the now damaged keroro, much to seohyun's horror, and throwed it to taeyeon who was hit in the face. Taeyeon, who wanted revenge, throwed the poor plushie randomly and, thank god for seo, it landed on the carpet.

"Keroro is still okay. With the help of stitching, he will be back to the way he was." Seohyun spoke too soon as the deer accidentally step on the plushie followed by a giant chopstick and pigfany who was chased by hell. HellSica, who randomly picks up things to hit tiffany, picks up her next victim to throw at poor fany. To seobaby's horror ,again, she picks up the poor frog plushie and throwed it hard, very hard, as in hard, randomly and now it landed infrot of seohyun. Keroro was missing a head, the right arm, and left leg with springs and foam coming out of it. 

Seohyun felt silent until manager unnie came, to check the girls, and approach her. "These kids. Are they even your unnies?" The manager chuckled. Seo was still silent. "Are you okay seo? Your face looks like you just watch a horror movie." She said jokingly but then she was surprised as seo gave the very damaged plushie to her. "Could you hold it for me? I'll be back because I need to take care of some business" she said in a calm tone that made manager unnie spine shiver. "O-Ok..." they're dead. Manager unnie thought as seohyun went to her unnies.

"GIVE ME MY DAMN INSOLES ALREADY YOU MIDGET!"

"I'M NOT THE ONLY MIDGET HERE, MIDGET!"

"GIVE ME BACK MY FOOD DEER!"

"I TOLD YOU A HUNDRED TIMES THAT I ALREADY ATE IT, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? PUKE IT? I'LL BE GLAD TO!"

"COME BACK HERE KIM CHODING!"

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN" ( turut tut turut tut turut tut~ catch me if you can~~)

"SOMEBODY HELP MEEE! I DON'T WANNA DIE EARLY! I'M SORRY I WOKE YOU UP JESSI!! PLS FORGIVE MEEE!!"

"YOU JUST WOKE ME UP FROM MY BEAUTY SLEEP. NOW YOU'RE GONNA FACE HELL!"

"WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP?!"

They stop and stared at seohyun in front of them. "Yah joohyun, did you just told us to shut up?" Sooyoung said jokingly and all of them chuckled. "This is not a joke unnie." They stop chuckling and was now afraid as seohyun was rarely or never angry that to this extent she was like opening hell. "What's wrong seobaby?" Her girlfriend, yoona, asked. "Don't seobaby me im. You unnies better clean this up or you'll have a punishment."

They laughed. "Sooyoung unnie you won't have food and snacks cause I'll be locking the fridge." As seohyun said that their laughter died and sooyoung's face was filled with horror. "You can't s-seriously do that, right maknae?" Sooyoung was trembling. She will do anything for food. "I can if you clean this mess up and be behaved" sooyoung nodded and fixes the cabinets who were damaged. "Sunny unnie I have apink's chorongs number, I am also her friend. If you want her number and be her friend, clean this mess and be behaved also." At the mention of chorong she quickly grabbed a broom and start sweeping. "Hyoyeon unnie I have a psp which contains all the game you like. You won't get until you will clean this mess. Tiffany unnie I got a pink bag. Taeyeon unnie I got a rare fabric softener. Yuri unnie I got many pictures of Jessica unnie. These are pictures that will make you swoon. Jessica unnie I have tons of chocolates. And finally, Yoong." Yoona used puppy eyes. "No hugs and kisses for 1 week." It didn't affect foe seohyun. Everyone was shocked. This wasn't the angel maknae they know. "NOW START CLEANING." With that, everyone obeyed to the maknae's order. It was a long night, well at least everyone got what they wanted

______________________________________________________ 

Hey guys! This is my first fic and I think it's boring. What do you think? And I'm thinking I'll use some foul words but not too hardcore. Anyway hope u enjoyed the first chap and don't worry, I've got so much ideas to show you, but don't expect it with high hopes. See you later!

Mishiki out

ヾ(・ω・o)