Chapter [7]

I wish I could turn back time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

Third Person POV

"Ok Tzuyu how do I look" Chaeyoung turned around showing Tzuyu her outfit.She wore a dark burgundy leather jacket with a black top underneath,with black jeans and boots.It was a plain outfit, but she didn't have no one to impress anyway. Tzuyu placed her hand on her chin and looked at Chaeyoung up and down before giving a thumbs up.Chaeyoung did the same to Tzuyu "You look great to Tzuyu" .Tzuyu wore a regular black jacket with a black shirt tucked in her pants,she also had on ripped jeans with black tennis. They both finished up with their hair and looked into the mirror the last time. 

Knock 

Knock

Knock

"That must be Dahyun" Chaeyoung went towards the door and opened it revealing a tofu wearing a cap,a red shirt with graffiti on it and black and red pants. "Wow Dahyun great outfit" Tzuyu pushed Chaeyoung out of the door and then looked at Dahyun's outfit from head to toe."Getting more girls tonight I see" Tzuyu sighed."You know me so well"  Dahyun playfully slapped Tzuyu on the back. Dahyun dragged the two from the hallway heading for the elevator. "Where going to get girls tonight!!" Dahyun screamed once she got in the elevator. "Haha only person who is getting girls tonight is you too" Chaeyoung giggled and leaned on the elevator wall. "Oh yea you have a girlfriend, to be you" Dahyun fake pouted and looked at Tzuyu. "Well it's just me and you Tzuyu!" Dahyun slapped the girl back again but it was harder than last time.

"Do you want to lose this arm or something and I'm straight as a ruler,I'm not interested in getting in someone's pants tonight" Tzuyu grabbed Dahyun's hand giving it a tight squeeze before she let it go. The elevator door opened and they continued to walk out of the dorm. "Yea but rulers can bend" Chaeyoung said causing Dahyun to giggle. "Where is this party anyway?"Tzuyu asked while facing Dahyun. "It's in a club right next to college! Convenient right! Considering we don't have a car" Dahyun sighed. "You don't have a car" Tzuyu said putting emphasis on 'you'. "Are you kidding me!? So are you telling me you have a car to Chaeyoung?" Dahyun walked in front of us causing us to stop. "Well me and my sister share a car so I guess it's mine?" Chaeyoung whispered causing Dahyun to look to the floor in shame. "Don't worry Dahyun you'll get a car soon" Chaeyoung patted Dahyun's back and continued walking. "Probably not...that kid at driving" Tzuyu whispered into Chaeyoung's ear but Dahyun heard it. "It wasn't my fault that there was cones in the road!" 

"They were on the damn sidewalk!" Tzuyu argued causing Chaeyoung to giggle and heard a ding from her phone.

To: Tiger
From: Hyung

Hey No-Jam-Bro how's college life treating you

To: Hyung
From: Tiger

Hey sis it's going great
On my way to a party!!

To: Tiger
From: Hyung

Partying already?? Have fun!
Don't you dare drink at this party! 
You know how you become when you drink.....

To: Hyung
From: Tiger

Wasn't planning to Unnie
What are you doing tonight?

To: Tiger
From: Hyung

Hanging out with Nayeon
You should come meet her tomorrow!

To: Hyung
From: Tiger

Haha yea I'll meet her tomorrow
Tell her I say hi~
Got to go now! Bye!

Chaeyoung put her phone away quickly. "Ok guys this is the place" They walked up towards the entrance. Dahyun slipped a mint in causing the other two to roll their eyes. "What? Can't have my breath smelling like " Dahyun opened up the door and they already saw the club was crowded. Music blasting in their ears as soon as theywalked in. "See you guys later!" Dahyun screamed above the music as a girl pulled her away. The two girls stared at the unknown place. Stripping poles were everywhere, there were two giant bars and hookah tables in every corner. They also noticed that in tight space their were people ing each other. "This place is disgusting" Chaeyoung laughed at Tzuyu's comment.

"Come on let's go sit down,I'm kinda tired from all that walking" Chaeyoung sat down next at a nearest table and so did Tzuyu. Chaeyoung noticed someone who looked familiar but the person was too far for her eyes to recognize who it was, she wore a short black dress she didn't look like she was having fun especially with that boy talking to her. A tap on the shoulder brought Chaeyoung back to reality. Someone stood in front of her with short pants and a black crop top. When she met their eyes she saw who it was .

"Jihyo!" Tzuyu screamed over the music. Jihyo went to sit by Tzuyu's side of the table. "What are you doing here Jihyo? I thought you weren't coming" Chaeyoung shouted above the music. "Well long story short, I heard someone will be at this party as well so I'm just looking out for Dahyun before she does something stupid" Jihyo talked normally,she didn't even need to shout and the two girls understood her quickly. "Oh" Chaeyoung and Tzuyu said simultaneously. "How the can we understand her Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung whispered in Tzuyu's ear,"I don't know,maybe because she is a living microphone" Tzuyu whispered back into Chaeyoung's ear. 

"Hey Jihyo you made it!" Dahyun came wobbling over with a girl clinging on her."Haha yea Dahyun" Jihyo looked at Dahyun worried. "Can't you get away from me I'm talking to my friends" Dahyun pushed the girl off of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter