Chapter [3]

I wish I could turn back time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Chaeyoung POV 

They've been fighting for 5 minutes and Dahyun screams were becoming annoying. "Hey when are you guys gonna-" The door suddenly bursted open revealing a short girl with black hair stunned at the scene before her. She looked at me for an explanation but I just shrugged.

"Tzuyu and Dahyun!" She yelled loud with authority causing me to cover my ears. Jesus this chick almost blew out my eardrum. The two froze and started to sweat nervously. Tzuyu slowly release her hold on Dahyun's neck and got off of Dahyun slowly leaving Dahyun panting on the floor.

"Haha I was just wrestling with Dahyun.............teaching her some moves" Tzuyu lifted Dahyun up with force and faked a smile at Jihyo. Jihyo looked at both of them and sighed "I told you no fighting,so quit the fight please and it looks like we have a guest" her voice got calmer and face Chaeyoung.

"H-Hi?" Chaeyoung gulped hard afraid of the girl who is in front of her. The girl extended her hand and Chaeyoung took it quickly. The girl smiled. "Hi I'm Park Jihyo" Chaeyoung smiled she didn't know this girl could've change moods so fast. The girl let go of Chaeyoung's hand and stared at Dahyun. Jihyo glared and whispered "Introduce yourself" Dahyun flinched a bit and put on a big smile.

"Hello I'm Kim Dahyun and this is my roommate Jihyo and that spawn of Satan over there" She pointed at Tzuyu. "Is a demon..........don't get near her" Dahyun whispered in my ear causing us both to laugh.

"And what was that Dahyun? I couldn't hear you" Tzuyu began to walk closer but Jihyo stopped her quickly. "Hey now you two need to get along,it's the second day you've seen each other and you are trying to kill each other" Jihyo glared at the both of them but an idea popped in her head. "Oh I know let's visit the college's garden and sit and talk there" Tzuyu and Dahyun groaned they didn't want to go to the park. It was to hot.

Jihyo sighed and grabbed Chaeyoung while heading for the door. "Well you two can stay here together or you can come with me and my new friend" Chaeyoung was being dragged out of the room so she chose not to say a word.

"Nope can't stay a day with this idiot, I might kill myself" Tzuyu pushed Dahyun out of her way and headed for the door while Dahyun walked in the back of her.

They made their way out of the dorm Jihyo and Chaeyoung were talking about there life in korea while Dahyun and Tzuyu argued about 'which height is better'. "Can you guys just shutup? Look we're already here" Jihyo glared at the two making them si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter