It Hurts

Hurt Or Heal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] There is a little bit inappropriate content at the end. So, just ignore it if its not your cup of tea. I've marked the line anyway. ^^

Seolhyun POV 

I thought I was watching something else just now but why am I on the ground? And why does my body feel so painful? Almost every part of it.

I tried to move my body but it wouldn’t. Not even an inch. A glimpse of my legs can be seen from here. But why was I far away from the car? Wait.

I got hit?

No… Not the eyes too…

My vision was getting blurry but I could still see Hyejeong dashed out from the driver’s seat and stood straight. She looked so shocked. Totally in fear. I want to ask what happen but my vision suddenly went pitched black.

Normal POV

Hyejeong fastened off her seat belt and went out to see if she really did hit Seolhyun. For sure, she was surprised of what she saw.

A body laid on the tar road. Remain unresponsive. With Seolhyun’s back facing the road, her legs and one of her hands were spread out. Hyejeong covered due to shock.

She ran to Seolhyun, kneeling to the ground, then lifted the upper part of her body and put them on her lap. Hyejeong wouldn’t know her mistakes would turn out to be like this. Tears started welling in her eyes, just waiting to spill down her face.

“S-seol..Seolhyun-ah…” Hyejeong slowly patted Seolhyun’s arm trying to woke her up but still no reaction occur. Silently, the pearl-shaped tears rolling down her cheeks, dropping to Seolhyun’s pale face.

Some of the instructors who were already present around that area ran to the incident place to check on them.

“Call the ambulance and the office.” One of them gave order to the other instructors, making a quick move before its too late.

Hyejeong wiped her tears by using her left hand which she used to held Seolhyun’s back head, but then she felt as if her face was smeared by something else instead. She knew that it was not her salty tears alone marked on her chubby cheeks. Looking to her hand, she gasped. Its blood.

It had already stained the ground but she didn’t realise it at all. Sharp shock hit her. Hyejeong’s vision changed back and forth between the image of her mother’s death and Seolhyun’s condition now. The colour of red blood imprinted in her mind very well, making her chest heaved much heavier than before.

“N-no ..way.This couldn’t be happening, right?” Panic grew in Hyejeong’s body drastically.

“……..”

“SEOLHYUN-AH!!” Jimin drilled her way into the crowd and shoved Hyejeong away from her place, making Seolhyun’s body laid on her lap.

She then hurriedly checked on her breathing and her heart beat.

Why didn’t I think of that just now…? Fool.

“She’s still breathing and her heart is still beating but..” Jimin spoke them out loud to let the others informed.

“I’m not sure ..”

Hyejeong swore she saw Jimin gave her a sharp glare.

Soon the ambulance came and brought Seolhyun away. Jimin ordered one of the instructors to accompany Seolhyun at the hospital.

“Seojoon, please accompany Seolhyun at the hospital. I’ll arrive later. Need to deal with someone for a while.”

“Okay.” Seojoon then climbed into the ambulance and follow them.

Deep in Hyejeong’s heart, she really wanted to scream at Jimin’s face to offer herself. 

Hyejeong, you’re the cause of this accident. Why would she let you accompany her..?

“Hyejeong, look at me!” Hyejeong then faced Jimin.

PPPAAAAAPPPP!!

A big slap reached Hyejeong’s face.

“WHY DID YOU HIT HER HUH? WHY? YOU B**CH!!! HAVE YOU LOSE YOUR MIND??!!”

“……….”

“YOU LOOKS SO. NOW F**K OFF. I DON’T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN HERE!! AND YEAH WE’LL RETURN THE MONEY LATER.”

“I-I didn’t mean it…” Hyejeong muttered while sobbing in tears.

“You didn’t mean it? But intentional? She’s NOW UNCONCIOUS YOU KNOW.”

Both of them lost in words, then Jimin add, “Just..Just go.”Jimin faced away from Hyejeong and walked away.

“I’m sorry.” Bowing weakly, Hyejeong took her things in the car and walked out from the academy.

 

Hyejeong POV

 

I tried to hold my tears but I just couldn’t, walking out as if nothing happened, made me felt guilty. Indeed, very guilty because my wrongdoings could have brought to killing. Nothing lesser than a criminal.

Drops of water hit my face. This time it’s not salty. I looked to the grey pillows up on my head, heavy drops of clear liquid started to gush out from it, as if accompanying my gloomy day, being alone and hurt.

Are you sad too dear clouds? Who hurt you?

Me? My faults and weird phobia cause someone sinless wounded, and that hurts me a lot. I’m no other than a sinner.

While walking along the pavement, I brought out my hands, feeling the rain drops, washing off the blood stains, Seolhyun’s innocent blood that should still be running in her veins.

Is she okay? Is she fine?

*sigh

I hope she is…

I watched the blood slipping away from my hands as if the water pushing them away, leaving my hands so easy with the presence of it. How I wish my unearthly phobia and fears would vanish as simple as that too, but apparently it couldn’t. Blood with water. But my phobia? I wasn’t really sure.

Maybe because I hadn’t try much…

Seolhyun..? …….Impossible.

My pace stopped at the bus stop. I saw people climbing in and out from the bus as it stopped. Too many of them. I didn’t want to stuck in them with me being like this, bawling my eyes out. I rather soaked myself in rain, walking home, if its going to be like this.

Maybe that’s better. Just let me cry in rain, no one will know.

 

Normal POV

 

Hyejeong already walked halfway through the sidewalk to her house. Fully drenched as if she just came out from the swimming pool with that outfit. After some time, she realised that there were no more fat droplets hitting her body.

“Uh? Has the rain stopped?”

Hyejeong stopped her paces and looked at the sky. A purple material was covering her head, blocking her view. Feeling weird by that situation, she turned around and surprised to see Hyungsik clasping on the handle of an umbrella.

They stared for a moment before the man said.

“I won’t ask anything and I won’t answer anything, okay?” Hyungsik trying to make a deal.

“There you are..asking me.” Hyejeong gave him a wry smile and nodded. Both of them continue on walking.

Hyungsik giggled and quickly fixed his expression to serious.

5 minutes passed..

Only the sound of cars streaming the road and the pouring rain can be heard.

10 minutes passed without any interaction.

“Have you eat?” Hyungsik asked, couldn’t stop worrying his friend here, breaking the long silence.

Hyejeong gave him a sharp glare and smacked him at the stomach.

“Okay okay. I stop,” Hyungsik grunted in pain.

They finally arrived in front of Hyejeong’s house 5 mins after that. Hyejeong gave a bow and said thank you expressionlessly, then went in.

Hyungsik just stood there until she entered her house and locked the door.

I hope you’re fine… although I know you’re not.

 

In Hyejeong’s house

 

Hyejeong stood static after she closed the door.

“What with that boy..?? I mean where did he even come from??”

“Maybe he was in the restaurant I passed by just now. I don’t know...” Hyejeong tossed her wet shoes aside.

Sorry Hyungsik but I really don’t have any mood.

“So…..How can I walk, dear house?” Hyejeong started to look around the house.

“No choice.” She stepped on the welcome mat and glided all the way to the bathroom. Her mind was tired, thinking, crying, over and over. A warm bath was what she needed right now to loosen up her body and mind.

 

In the hospital..

 

“AH! AAAAHH!!” Seolhyun woke up in a sudden and hissed in pain when the doctor tried to apply antiseptic to her wound at the back of her head.

“I hope you can endure it for a while, I have just put a bit. Anyway, your wound is quite big so I need to put a lot.” The doctor tried to wheedle Seolhyun who couldn’t stop groaning in pain.

“WHAT? BIG? A LOT? NONONONONOOOO!!!” Seolhyun made a surprised face.

With the less energy she had left in her body, she turned and changed her position from lying to sitting but in a really slow motion. The doctor didn’t seem to mind because that position helped her to apply the antiseptic and perform the stitching better.

Seolhyun was about to make an angry face and ready to blow a diss rap when she faced the doctor but she quickly retracted it. Her jaw slowly opened while her gaze shifted from the doctor’s brown alluring big eyes to the perfectly polished white heels that she was wearing. Top to bottom.

The body proportion…the body tho…its…its..curvy..and..and…

Her eyes then stopped at the middle part of the body.

Oh look..a button is left undone….and hey, it’s a cute belly button there..hihi

“Yes miss, anything you want to say?” The lady asked in weird face.

“Oh..Nothing..”

“Your tummy…its-its .” Seolhyun blurted that out with an expressionless face.

“What?! ?” The doctor was surprised.

..Seolhyun-ah stop talking about what your mind is thinking right now.

“Nonono..I mean your shirt, yes your shirt, its ed, …at the tummy part,” said Seolhyun awkwardly pointing at the undone button.

“Oh, my bad.” The doctor took a look at her shirt.

“If you don’t mind I can button it up for you.” Seolhyun smiled from ear to ear, mumbling those words.

“Yeah no problem, anyway its not like I can button it up myself while holding these.” The doctor smiled, raising both her hands a little bit to show a pair of tong at her right and some cottons in the other.

Ok Seolhyun..Its just buttoning..Only one button..Don’t OVERREACT.

But.. a little touching won’t be noticed right?

*smirk

At the same time, Jimin entered the room and her face automatically frowned when she saw Seolhyun’s face, talking to the doctor. Seolhyun who didn’t notice Jimin’s presence already moved her hands toward the doctor’s shirt.

Intimidated by those act, Jimin ran to her then quickly pinched and twisted Seolhyun’s ear.

“AH! AAHH!! STOP! STOP JIMIN UNNIE!!” Seolhyun caught Jimin’s hand which non-stop pinching her ear and trying to pull it away.

“STOP?? Tell me about your hands then!” Jimin snapped back.

“I’m just buttoning her shirt. JUST ONE BUTTON THERE.” Seolhyun pursed her lips.

“Hmmpphh!” Jimin finally letting go Seolhyun’s ear. Its already red in colour.

Do you think I trust that statement? Hell not.

“Its okay. She is just helping me here.” That lady then threw a wide grinned to satisfy both of them.

“SEE UNNIE?? I am being honest here and by the way, can’t you see her hands? Its full. That’s why I try to help her button the shirt.” Seolhyun tried her best not to uncover herself as the ert girl there.

I CAN’T BELIEVE JIMIN UNNIE JUST RUIN MY HIDDEN PLAN JUST LIKE THAT..I MEAN AGAIN???? AT THE VERY SAME DAY??

“FINE..DO IT THEN..” Jimin looked so done with Seolhyun so she took a seat at the other side of the bed.

Seolhyun couldn’t help but button the shirt the way she wanted the least. Just a quick buttoning. No touching.

“Both of you are so funny.” The doctor giggled. Seolhyun shot a glare to Jimin who made her looked so dumb in front of the beautiful doctor.

“So..Can I continue?”

With a super bright face, Jimin said, “YES YOU CAN!”

A pouty face appeared again on Seolhyun’s face. The doctor actually noted that so she said, “Don’t worry. I will make it gentle for you.”

Seolhyun smiled a bit.

“Jimin unnie, can I tugged to your shirt?”

“Whatever you want.” Jimin answered shortly. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter