Felicity

I'm most happy when I'm with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun stirs under the covers of his white fluffy bed. A small yawn passes as he coughs and chokes on his breath...ok that smells terrible. Lifting himself and settling on a sitting position he rubs the sleep out of his eyes and cracks them open to the bright light of the oh so glorious morning. He rests his back on the head board blinking often to try and get his eyes accustomed to the sunlight streaming through the windows. He looks to his left to see a mop of dark brown locks and bare shoulders sleeping on his stomach. Smiling as he thinks 'of course Jongin would never wake up before him'.

It's been about 2 weeks since they moved into their new house and they've been so busy with work they've only managed to set up the basic and most important items in their new residence. The furniture and that plumbery that needed to be done is all over. They managed to set up the room but they still haven't started the house decor. Sehun determined and thought that 'today we'll finish it all' while brushing his teeth and cleaning up. Ridding himself off his rilakuma night shirt he decided to take a nice shower before waking Jongin up.
After drying himself and changing into a pair of knee length shorts and a striped tee. 

He Clambers on to bed and bends down to Jongin's ear to whisper,

"Jongin-ah wake up" as he softly shook him. No reaction what so ever from the tan skinned male. Sehun thinks he might have at least twitched a muscle.

"Jongin-ah wake up" he shook him a bit harder this time and the only thing the hibernating bear lookalike did was squirm and shift to lay on his back. Sighing to himself Sehun put a leg over Jongin's stomach and sat on it. Still Jongin didn't even flinch. Taking more initiative Sehun leans down peck his cheek.

"Jongin-" kiss on the right cheek"wake-" kiss on the left cheek"up" kiss on the nose. As he bent down to peck those plush lips he felt movement and squeaked ,suddenly being rolled over that now the tan skinned man is straddling his hips and gazing down at him with glazed over,half lidded eyes clearly the aftermath of waking up from a deep sleep. Jongin smiles down at him with sleepy eyes and a lazy smile as he dives to capture Sehun's lips with his. The kiss is soft and short lived as Sehun looks up at him with adoring eyes as he whispers 
"Good morning sleepy head"

"Good morning" Jongin's voice husky from sleep as he roles off of Sehun and stretches beside him. 

"You seriously sleep like a log. You wouldn't even know if the devil drags you to hell while your sleeping"

"Yes, so I've been told millions of times...by none other than you" Jongin says as directs a snoozy smirk at him.

"Yeah yeah. Go brush your teeth your breath smells bad" Sehun shoos the other out of bed commanding him to not to forget close the toothpaste cap.

"I will if you promise stop squeezing the tube from the middle and squeeze from the bottom." Jongin replies while in the bathroom.

When Jongin appears from the bathroom with only his towel wrapped around his waist, he enters their closet to change into a pair of loose sweatpants and the T shirt thrown over his shoulder as he approaches Sehun.

The raven haired young man is perched on the bed reading something in his phone while smiling and chucking from time to time.

"What are you reading?" Jongin asks while his arms encircle Sehun's waist from behind and moves him to sit between Jongin's spread out legs. As he rests his chin on Sehun's shoulder he peers over to check his phone.

"Chanyeol hyung sent me this funny whatsapp story, it's about this rower  and professor in a boat in the middle of a river..." Jongin ears tunes off all sounds as he lifts his head to admire how Sehun's hand moves as he animatedly tells Jongin the humorous story. Jongin unconsciously smiles and it stretches each time Sehun stops to laugh while telling his story ' Yeah,this is who makes my day ten times brighter and I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life like this' Jongin thinks. Pure admiration accompanies Jongin's expression as Sehun turns to look at Jongin to only to find him dazedly staring at him smiling like an idiot.

"Your not listening are you?" Sehun deadpans elbowing his lover.

"Huh?"

"You so weren't listening, well care to tell me what you were musing about so deep in thought" his gaze locks with the others beautiful dark eyes that resemble a deep abyss Sehun doesn't mind falling in to.

"I was thinking that this is the person I'm truly in love with" Jongin says as he hugs the younger tighter. Sehun flushes at this statement even though it isn't the first time and they've exchanged those magical three words , actually they have said it numerous times in the past 5 years of their relationship but he  finds this moment to be worthy and special enough for him to blush. They met when they were 18 and the last 5 years has been a wonderful journey to both even with hardships along the way.

"Oh you big cheeseball. You know I'm the happiest person in this whole universe when I'm with you and here's a secret" Sehun lowers his voice as if to tell something very secretive.

Leaning forward Jongin nears his ear to where Sehun's lips are while his head is turned to look at Jongin.

"I love you" he whispers and Jongin just gives him look that says 'hypocrite' and tickles Sehun's sides. Laughing and kicking Sehun squirms while Jongin moves his hands to tickle Sehun more while Sehun tries to tickle him back and succeeds at times. A short while passed as the air fills with quick breaths taken by the occupants in the room.

"Now whose the cheeseball?" Jongin says between breaths as he asks the younger male beneath him who is still panting from their previous tickle fight.

"You-ah stop tickling me! Ok ok you and me both are big cheese balls imported from Italy to make the best cheesecake ever"

"You and your lame jokes" Jongin says as he sits up dragging Sehun to do the same.

"Hey! You love this cheeseball!" Sehun exclaims laughing as he playfully swats Jongin.

"Yeah I do. Still trying to figure out why" Jongin says shaking his head,passing a smug look. Sehun just blows a raspberry at his direction.


"Oh I almost forgot Chanyeol hyung said he'll visit with Baekhyun hyung for lunch. And don't worry they said they'd bring lunch too" Sehun beams at the idea of not having to prepare lunch today.

"Are they coming now?"

"Nah they'll come around 12:00"

"So I can do this" Jongin says as he straddles Sehun's hips and leans in for a open mouthed kiss. Their mouths moving together in sync as Sehun's hands travel up Jongin's chest to his neck to his hair. While Jongin's roaming hands sneak under Sehun's shirt to caress the small of his back and soon traveling higher and  in the process lifting the shirt up higher as it reveals smooth flat plains of porcelain skin. Sehun urges Jongin take his own shirt off and Jongin does so, revealing a polished bronze complexion a definite stark contrast to his fairer lover. 

Jongin kisses down Sehun's neck and settled on a sweet spot that Jongin knows by heart and is positive will make Sehun moan. True to his knowledge Sehun let's out a soft moan as he nips and marks on the youngers neck. Sehun's hand reaches down to fiddle with the string of Jongin's sweats as he pushes the material down and the older fully shakes them off. Jongin proceeds to do the same with Sehun's shorts as they're  left with only their boxers. Jongin attaches his lips with Sehun's once again leading a passionate and hungry kiss, and Jongin demands entrance into which the pale boy denies. Hovering a hand over Sehun's waist he drags it up to a pert and tweaks it which causes the younger man to gasp from the sensation and darker skinned man takes the opportunity to explore the wet cavern leaving no space untouched. Jongin pulls down the elastic of the other's boxers dragging them down along long,smooth ,pale legs. Once the offending material is thrown away Jongin rakes his eyes over the , slim form of Oh Sehun. 

"Stop staring" Sehun mumbles as he shies at Jongin's piercing gaze , face turning red.The older trails kisses from his stomach to his chest and neck ,making a trail to his lips.

"Can't help it, you're beautiful " he whispers the deep tenor vocal sending chills down Sehun's spine . Jongin takes a hold of Sehun's as he him. Sehun let's out soft moans and sharp breaths while Jongin's arm move up and down. When Sehun's   is fully hard and curving prettily towards his stomach ,Jongin finally takes his underwear off and not to anyone's surprise he's pretty damn hard. Sehun wraps his slender fingers around his lovers hardened and gives it a few making Jongin groan at the friction before reaching for the bedside drawer to get the lube out. Squirting a generous amount into his hand Sehun work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter