01.

Dead Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The heat of summer,the surprisingly blue color of the skies. Everything about today is somewhat familiar to that day.

The day which I lost my loving brother.

 

And everyone else.

 

01. The Old Summer

The sounds of boiling noodles greeted my eardrums as I reached a packet of seasoning to mix in the noodles. I was making our favorite shio ramen. My brother would really loved to enjoy the noodles in hot weather especially in summer because he was a weird one.

Who'd want to enjoy a hot meal when you're facing a hot weather right? Lunatic.

I carefully brought the hot bowl of ramen onto the table. I picked up the brown chopsticks before indulging the instant meal. It wasn't tasted exactly the same as my brother once did but I was more than glad because I,at least, had tried his very own cooking.

He was always a very good ramen maker. I wondered if he were still alive,would he be the one who cook all the meals for me?

He was a really kind brother to me and everyone from the bangtan peace busters. I chuckled lightly between the meal when I realized how childish we were back then,calling ourselves the heroes who busted the evil and saved the day.

There were eight of us.

The oldest ones were my own brother,Seokjin and Yoongi.

Hoseok,Namjoon,Jimin and Taehyung were the second oldest.

And the youngest were Jungkook and me.

We were having ordinary childhood moments with hanging out at our secret base,playing hide and seek,reading comics together and pretending to bust the evil. Although my brother and Yoongi were the oldest,it was Namjoon who was the group's founder as well as the leader but everyone were fine with it. Because we were good friends.

Until that day came where we all unconsciously agreed to separate our ways from each other.

 

 

The harmonize rings of the bell snapped me out from my old memories. I sighed softly as I didn't even get to finish the noodles. I tied the black apron around my waist before tossing the blue cap on my head.

"Welcome!" I smiled but the smile died as soon as I looked at his face.

It was Park Jimin. One of my former best friends. A smile carved in the edge of his plump lips. "It's been a long time,Youngji!"

I bit my lower lip hard,trying to keep my cool. "Do you need anything,Jimin?"

Jimin's smile faded away when he noticed how cold I had became. It has been years since the bangtan peace buster had disbanded but I tried not to be as friendly as I was back then whenever I accidentally ran into one of them. I didn't want to recall the incident which made I hate my used-to-be very happy childhood moments.

Jimin put both of his hands on the counter. His brown orbs stared deeply into mine. I gulped for a second when I realized how close he was with me. I quickly avoided his gaze by pretending to organizing the things on the counter when he suddenly spoke.

"Don't you miss me?"

My tongue s across my bottom lip and my mind were twirling to find the best answer but I just couldn't s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter