I Will Become Yours

Cherry Blossoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaeng, my legs’ trembling. I don’t think I can continue walking.” Mina, Chaeyoung’s fiancé, complained when they have walked for around 20 minutes, to oh-god-who-knew where Chaeyoung sheepishly leads her on.

“Sorry unnie, I promise we’re getting there. Just please follow me, hmm?” Chaeyoung cupped her fiancé cheeks, patting it few times, kissing the tip of her nose before putting his left hand on Mina thin wrist, slightly dragging her to the place Chaeyoung eagerly wants her to see.

Mina just nodded, as she doesn’t trust her mouth to form any words. Chaeyoung really knew how to make her speechless. She looked up at the said girl, and avert her eyes to their linked hands. Oh, how she was in love with this girl. She vaguely remember their first meeting.

 

***


“Pardon me but where is the photographer? I can’t contact her. Can’t we just get another one? It’s already late.” Jihyo,Mina manager, calling in the studio for a replacement.

Mina sighed, while playing games on her phone. It’s already 1 in the afternoon, and she should be in a photoshoot two hours ago. They have been waiting for the supposed photographer to come. She didn’t really care who the photographer is, she just want to finish this photoshoot, come home and get some rest. She has been longing for a free time, who doesn’t when you’re working as a barista at some coffee shop and a part-time model to support yourself. Her next shift would be around 4 in the evening but Mina still want some time to relaxes her body before she go to her hectic workplace.

“Hello, I’m the photographer for today. I’m sorry for the lateness because of the traffic jams that can’t be avoid. Can we start?” The said girl said to the manager, and then placing her camera equipments, not wanting to waste more time. Mina manager seems to calm a bit before she give Mina a signal, telling her to get ready. Mina shrugged, and as much as she want to finish this quick, she still have some manners to introduce herself to the people before working with them.

“Hello, I’m Myoui Mina, your model for today.” She introduced herself to the photographer, offering her hands for a handshake. When the said photographer face her, Mina stunned for a while. Wow, the photographer is too handsome for her own good. Her soft dark hair matched perfectly with her pale skin tone, while wearing an maroon shirt with long white sleeves, light grey ripped jeans with a red bandana hanging on her left and a white shoes.

How can someone be so attractive wearing such simple outfits?

“Uh, yeah, hello. I’m Son Chaeyoung. Guess I’ll be working with you for today.” The photographer, Chaeyoung introduced hirself, linking their hands. When Chaeyoung touch her skin, Mina can feel her adrenaline rush, as if the electricity runs on her blood. It’s ridiculous, really, but she can’t think of anything other than the warmth of Chaeyoung hand. Before she can continue thinking about it, the latter pull out her hand and says “Let’s get this started, okay?” Chaeyoung smiled, showing his cute dimple smile.

Mina smiled back at her, can’t help but to admire the dimple and feel that this is the beginning of their love story.

 

***

 

Chaeyoung turned her back to see Mina, adoring her princess-look-alike lover. Mina had her head down, probably feeling shy because of the earlier scene. She can’t help but chuckled at how cute her fiancé was, looking like a puppy following its owner, having no idea where to go. She slipped her fingers to Mina crooked, long and soft one, giving her a brief of strong grip, using her thumb to caress the latter’s hand, before pulling the girl with her.

Mina looks at her, giving her the most beautiful gummy smile her’d ever seen, with a twitch of sparks on her both soft brown orbs eyes, showing a rows of white pearl of her teeth and a tinge of blush on her cheeks. Chaeyoung drown in the sight in front of her, She can’t imagine a future without the love of her life. She still remembers how hard it is to make Mina as her, with the grumpy personality she still have, but when she glance at the princess again,

 

 

it’s all worth it.

 

***

 

“She soo beautiful, hyung. I can’t believe someone like her exist. She looks like some princess character who just walk out from some famous yuri manga.” Chaeyoung sighed, palming herself. “I wish I can hold her hand longer but then there’s work so I pulled out. I should have asked for her number after the photoshoot ends but there’s another model I need to continue to work with so I can’t stop her. Ugh.” Chaeyoung looks up at the ceiling of their shared studios, having this misery for a weeks.

“Wow dongsang'ah, I can't believe you’re totally whipped. This is first time for me to see you actually bother to receive the handshake. Where’s the rude plus too-honest-for-living Son Chaeyoung went huh?” Jeongyeon, her best friend sarcastically said.

They’ve been together since their college life, being roommates and working together to produce their own kind of songs under the name of NoJamsBRO. They click very well despite having total opposite of personality, with Chaeyoung who sleeps around after finishing her work piece while Jeongyeon studies, even though the kid is already far too genius for any enrollment she’s been taking. Now that they’re a producer and an underground rapper, they have their own music studios, to continue producing their own masterpiece. They can’t live without music, after all.

“Of course you said that, you haven’t seen her, you little . Damn I really need to get her out of my head or else I turn crazy.” Chaeyoung bites her back, before resting her back on her chair.

Jeongyeon sighed, knowing that she can’t really stops Chaeyoung from ranting.“Yeah Chaeng, you already said that for the past weeks. It’s already past 9 pm, we should hang out a bit. There’s nothing to do at here anyway. Let’s booze up a little with drinks yeah? I heard that there’s a famous coffee shop two blocks away. Let’s go dongsang, my treat.” Jeongyeon patted Chaeyoung shoulder before grabbing her jacket on the stands. Chaeyoung just raised her eyebrows in confusion before shrugging it off, following Jeongyeon behind after taking her red scarf. No one can really say no at free drinks.

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were just chatting about upcoming performance before they entered the coffee shop. They haven’t realized they reached the counter when a voice interrupts them. “Hello, welcome to Twice café. What can I get you for today?”

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon looks at the direction of the voice, and Chaeyoung gasped a little. It’s the princess charming. “O-oh…” Jeongyeon questioningly glanced at Chaeyoung before she looks back at the barista. The nametag reads ‘Mina’.“Oh hello there." She beams a bit. "You’re the photographer Son Chaeyoung, right? And you’re…?” The said girl asking her with a sincere smile on her face.

Oh. That’s her. The girll her best friend has drooled over the past weeks. The beautiful model with tall proportion. A blonde hair. Broad shoulders. Crescent eyes when smiling. Pointy nose mix with pretty mole. A very exquisite gummy smile. A bit of plumpy lips. Creamy skin. Sharp jaw. Oh.

“Hello, I’m Yoo Jeongyeon, her friend. It’s nice to meet you. She been talking a lot about you, you know?” She sheepishly smiled, now that she know this is the girl who makes her dongsang ‘crazy’. Chaeyoung gives her what-the--dude--you glares, with the most villainous looks on her face.

“Oh really? Uh, it’s hard to believe that since we’ve only met once.” Mina shyly smiled, looking at Chaeyoung for a while before continue her duty as a barista. “I'd like to chat with you guys but as you can see, there’s another customer who wants to order so how can I help you?”

Jeongyeon bowing her head to the customers behind her before she proceed, “A caramel Americano misto and Strawberry Acai Refresher for Chaeyoung please. And oh, give us a slice of banana and strawberry cake.” Jeongyeon placed their orders before Chaeyoung can even respond. Mina just nods, asking is that all, and Jeongyeon said yes. She then pulled Chaeyoung to sit on the tables after she paid. Chaeyoung gritted her teeth, probably angry.

“What the was that, hyung?! I thought you’re better than that.” Chaeyoung gives her the dirtiest looks in her ways, but Jeongyeon just shrugged, knowing her best friend a little too well that she saying that just because she way too embarrassed. “Look Chaeng. I know you’re mad at me but trust me, in the future you’ll thank me I promise. You’re just too tsundere to say anything to her when this time all you did was telling me almost everything abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter